SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
I saw today where the IDF had a big bulldozer knocking down trees so Hamas could not use them for cover. The kids and youth of Gaza were throwing rocks at the dozer. How do you turn around a mindset that has been so deeply rooted. They are the next generation of terrorists.

Rachel Corrie was unavailable for comment

Back up a second.....I see what you did there

Posts: 1634 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElToro:
Rachel Corrie was unavailable for comment

Well played, sir.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2551 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
"President Biden in a phone call this week urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to implement a three-day pause in fighting"

Benjamin Netanyahu:

Eat Shit, Grandpa

Posts: 34122 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
"President Biden in a phone call this week urged Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to implement a three-day pause in fighting"

Benjamin Netanyahu:

Eat Shit, Grandpa

Notice the "urged". Not happening this time. For the first time in recent history, Israel can't care about the haters and politics. this is about survival.
I hope.

Posts: 1634 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Hamas successfully ensured that Israel will not be “negotiating” jack shit. They and the rest of the leftist world can whine all they want about the unfairness of not allowing Hamas to rearm, reequip, and restock but the genie is out, pissed off, and not going back into the bottle (an ironic and apt analogy). What’s truly funny is Iran’s lack of walking the walk of reprisal if Israel enters Gaza. They have reached the sea- and as usual, Iran’s psychotic leadership realizes that direct intervention means the end of them. They are fast running out of proxies.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15701 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Ward Carroll spent 20 years as the RIO in an F-14 Tomcat. This podcast is a bit more than 15 minutes long and provides lots of insight.

Posts: 13411 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prime Minister Netanyahu: 'I told Biden his accusations against settlers are unfounded'

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379976

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu met on Wednesday with municipal leaders from Judea and Samaria at the IDF Central Command Headquarters, together with the members of the War Cabinet and the Directors of the Shin Bet and the National Security Council.

During the meeting, Netanyahu discussed the continued IDF ground operation in the Gaza Strip and stated that it progressing as planned. "I wish to praise the IDF's ground operation in the Gaza Strip; it is progressing well and reaching good results. I wish to put aside all empty rumors that we're hearing and repeat one clear thing: there will not be a ceasefire without the return of our hostages. Anything else is fake."

He added: "I am here with the War Cabinet, with the council heads from Judea and Samaria, and of course with the Central Command. We come here with three goals: the first goal is to increase the elimination of terror; it is being done with a strong hand. I wish to praise the IDF, the Shin Bet, and the Israel Police Force for very impressive work in this field. The second goal is to prevent an escalation in Judea and Samaria and from the region becoming a second front. This, of course, also entails preparation for massive terror attacks both in Judea and Samaria and from Judea and Samaria. The third objective is the handful of extremists who do not represent those who are sitting here, who are causing great damage to the State of Israel."

The Prime Minister emphasized that "Judea and Samaria's residents make up a population of half a million loyal citizens, who follow the law and are hard working. Now, many of them are also in active or reserve duty on the front lines in Gaza. These citizens contributed greatly to the State of Israel over the years and stood up against challenges that the citizens of Israel know how difficult they are. They always, always, kept their values - ethical values and top-of-the-line behavioral norms."

According to him, "There is a tiny handful of people who do not represent this public, who take the law into their hands. We are not willing to tolerate it; we are not prepared to accept it; we will work against it in every manner. It causes heavy international damage to the State of Israel, and it does not represent the crowd here. I condemn it, and we will work against it, and I know I represent everyone sitting here: the heads of the communities in Judea and Samaria and the civilian public in Judea and Samaria.

The Prime Minister added: "I told President Biden that his accusations against the settlement movement are unfounded. There is a small extreme minority that doesn't come from the settlements, we condemn it and are dealing with it to the extent of the law."

Both the Prime Minister and the Shin Bet Director asked the municipal leaders to condemn the violence by the extremists in every way and during every interview.

Posts: 12842 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
I saw today where the IDF had a big bulldozer knocking down trees so Hamas could not use them for cover. The kids and youth of Gaza were throwing rocks at the dozer. How do you turn around a mindset that has been so deeply rooted. They are the next generation of terrorists.

Great point, there's nothing that can be done for those future terrorists. The question is, how many innocents will they assault and murder before they are killed. It's a bad situation with zero percent chance of fixing.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8760 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...es-for-palestinians/

House and Senate Democrats are reportedly circulating a plan to fellow Democrats that would “open the floodgates for Palestinians” to arrive in the United States, according to a report from the Daily Caller.

Henry Rodgers of the Daily Caller reports that Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL), Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA), and Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) are lobbying fellow Democrats to sign onto a letter to urge President Joe Biden to provide Temporary Protected Status (TPS) and Deferred Enforced Departure (DED) to Palestinians in the U.S.

Both TPS and DED would ensure that Palestinians cannot be deported from the U.S.

The reported letter from Democrats comes as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a far-left organization with deep ties to the Democrat Party, authored a letter to Biden asking for TPS and DED for Palestinians in the U.S.

CAIR’s letter was issued after Rep. Ryan Zinke (R-MT) and other House Republicans introduced legislation to ban the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) from providing green cards, visas, refugee status, and parole to Palestinians.

Zinke’s bill also would revoke visas for Palestinians in the U.S., thus making them eligible for deportation.

Biden administration officials have said on two occasions that they will not carry out measures under federal immigration law to revoke visas for pro-Hamas foreign nationals residing in the U.S.

Posts: 19674 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
These people obviously want to watch the country burn. Who knows how many jihadists will get in along with refugees (whom I don’t really feel it’s our duty to take in the first place), not to mention the ones that already entered via the southern border.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15701 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL), Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA), and Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) are lobbying fellow Democrats to sign onto a letter to urge President Joe Biden to provide Temporary Protected Status
Does the proposal state that Illinois and Washington will accept and provide for all of the incoming Palestinians with state (not federal) funds?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30967 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

It is a constant. Usually there is an armored jeep with soldiers close by. The job of the jeep is to protect the bulldozer. After a while the soldiers tire of the rock throwing and let loose with automatic weapons fire. {Generally over their heads and the kids scatter.

Posts: 17369 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
College professor Loay Alnaji is named as the pro-Palestinian 'who killed Jewish protestor Paul Kessler' when rival rallies clashed in Thousand Oaks, California

Computer science professor Loay Alnaji, 50, has been identified as the man who allegedly hit Paul Kessler with a megaphone knocking him to the ground

The incident occurred when pro-Israel and pro-Palestinian rallies clashed in Thousand Oaks, California, on Sunday afternoon

Kessler died in the hospital the following day from an injury sustained when his head hit the pavement

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...or-Paul-Kessler.html

Attacker stalked elderly Jewish man before killing him in LA

Friend of 69-year-old Jewish man who was murdered at an anti-Israel protest says attacker was watching them, targeted the shorter man.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379969

The pro-Palestinian protestor who struck an elderly Jewish man on the head and caused his death in Los Angeles had stalked his victim before the deadly altercation, according to witnesses to the event.

Jonathan Oswaks, a friend of Paul Kessler, the 69-year-old man who was murdered at the protest, told the Jewish Journal that after he and Kessler had arrived at the scene, he received a phone call from a friend warning that he was “being watched” and that his face was appearing on a live video online. He then saw three people watching them from a bench, including the man who would go on to murder Kessler.

Oswaks said that Kessler insisted on holding an Israeli flag even after Oswaks asked to hold it since he was taller and stronger and could better defend himself should the anti-Israel activists decide to use the flag as an excuse to engage in violence.

He said that Kessler had warned him how serious having an activist shove a megaphone in his ear could be. “It wasn’t long before the men that were videoing me and Paul stood behind me… with a megaphone in my ear, exactly the way [Paul] told me it was gonna happen.”

Oswaks told the man to get out of his face, and “he crossed the street because, as I said, he stalked us. He got nowhere with the bigger guy, so he went for the smaller guy. He came over here with the megaphone in his hand to do the same thing.”

“Then all of a sudden, I see a punch. The reason I know I could see the punch was because it was the white megaphone flying through the air,” he said.

The anti-Israel activist struck Kessler on the head with the megaphone.

Kessler fell to the ground, bleeding, and was rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead due to blunt force trauma.

The Ventura County Medical Examiner's Office said that Kessler suffered from skull fractures and swelling and bruising of the brain and determined his death to be a homicide. Authorities have not ruled out the possibility the incident was a hate crime, Ventura County Sheriff Jim Fryhoff said Tuesday.

The incident was filmed on the attacker's mobile device and has been seized by local police as evidence in their investigation into the incident.

The attacker has not yet been arrested despite his identity being known to police.

The incident comes amid a disturbing rise in antisemitism in the US, in the wake of the war between Israel and Hamas.

Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
College professor Loay Alnaji is named as the pro-Palestinian 'who killed Jewish protestor Paul Kessler' when rival rallies clashed in Thousand Oaks, California

The attacker has not yet been arrested despite his identity being known to police.

The incident comes amid a disturbing rise in antisemitism in the US, in the wake of the war between Israel and Hamas.

And so it begins: The killing of Jews by rabid anti-Semites that don't look like Ed Norton in American History X, and the son of a whore still hasn't been arrested Mad He's from the United Arab Emirates originally and we all know that if he did look like Ed Norton, the FBI would be crawling up his ass and those of all his known associates right about now. This shit show is gonna get a lot of folks hurt

Posts: 2843 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
They know he murdered the guy, have evidence of the murder on the murderers own phone, and said murderer isn’t sitting in a cell awaiting trial right now? And what’s to stop him fleeing the country across the open border just 2.5 hours to the south? Shameful and disgusting.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
When the state refuses to enforce the law, vigilantes will take over that role. I'm beginning to think that that's what they want.

Posts: 20228 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And they will then put the vigilante in jail. Mark my words.

Posts: 5768 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
“Authorities have not ruled out the possibility the incident was a hate crime, Ventura County Sheriff Jim Fryhoff said Tuesday.”

That’s some first class police work there, Sheriff Jim.

Posts: 27039 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
This better not be true, but given that CNN has fired their "journalist", I'd say there is some veracity to it.

https://www.dailywire.com/news...tack-unfolded-report

Photographers from the Associated Press and Reuters appear to have been embedded with Hamas terrorists as they executed terrorist attacks against Israel on October 7, according to a new report from Honest Reporting, a media watchdog.

Photos posted by the news agencies of the surprise terrorist attack on Israel include ones showing terrorists breaking the gates to Kibbutz Kfar Aza, where residents were caught completely off guard and dozens were murdered. Photos also show that photographers were on the scene as terrorists took civilians such as Shani Louk hostage, and attacking Israeli tanks on the other side of the Gaza border.

The photos raise serious questions about whether the news agencies had advance knowledge that the terrorist attacks were taking place. The four individuals credited by the Associated Press for images of the attacks — Hassan Eslaiah, Yousef Masoud, Ali Mahmud, and Hatem Ali — are all photographers based in Gaza, where it was revealed in 2021 that the Associated Press shared office space with the terrorist group.

One of the photographers, Hassan Eslaiah, has reportedly been pictured getting kissed by a top Hamas operative who is said to be one of the chief architects of the deadly terrorist attacks, which killed over 1,400 and have led to a massive war with Israel.

More: Here is Hassan Eslaiah, an @AP and @CNN contributor, taking a selfie while being kissed by Yahya Sinwar, the head of Hamas in Gaza and architect of the 10/7 slaughter. https://t.co/V1J5cfUpCS pic.twitter.com/SrFQ4cUdzw

— Noah Pollak (@NoahPollak) November 8, 2023

Eslaiah’s social media posts from the day, which have since been deleted but were preserved by Honest Reporting, show he was on the scene. “Live from inside the Gaza Strip settlements,” he wrote along with an image of himself with a burning Israeli tank.

After publication of this article, a spokeswoman for the Associated Press denied any advance knowledge of the attack.

“The Associated Press had no knowledge of the Oct. 7 attacks before they happened,” said Nicole Meir. “The role of the AP is to gather information on breaking news events around the world, wherever they happen, even when those events are horrific and cause mass casualties. AP uses images taken by freelancers around the world, including in Gaza.”

Reuters did not respond to a request for comment. The New York Times and CNN, which both have worked with the photographers in question, also did not respond to inquiries.

Honest Reporting is operated by Gil Hoffman, a veteran Israeli journalist who worked as a political correspondent for the Jerusalem Post for decades. The media watchdog says the “audience deserves to know” how photographer’s real-time knowledge of the terrorist attacks came about. Residents in neighborhoods attacked by Hamas were caught completely off-guard and waited several hours for help to arrive.

I guess I wasn’t the only one wondering why the @AP had photographers embedded with the terrorists on 10/7? https://t.co/0yxTlYLTeh pic.twitter.com/gygpyHpznw

— Dovi Safier (@safier) November 8, 2023

“When international news agencies decide to pay for material that has been captured under such problematic circumstances, their standards may be questioned and their audience deserves to know about it,” the watchdog writes. “And if their people on the ground actively or passively collaborated with Hamas to get the shots, they should be called out to redefine the border between journalism and barbarism.”

The mainstream media has come under fire for its handling of Israel’s war against Hamas, with outlets such as the New York Times and others treating false claims by Hamas as facts — such as that the Israelis killed hundreds with a strike on a hospital, when in reality it was a terrorist missile that hit the facility.

The New York Times is actively publishing stories from a freelance reporter in Gaza who has proclaimed admiration for Adolf Hitler.

Posts: 20228 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
They know he murdered the guy, have evidence of the murder on the murderers own phone, and said murderer isn’t sitting in a cell awaiting trial right now? And what’s to stop him fleeing the country across the open border just 2.5 hours to the south? Shameful and disgusting.

Look how much differently the media and authorities are handling this in comparison to the 1 death at the Charlottesville protests.