SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Cornell. Why am I surprised. Proud grads are Fauci and Ginsburg.

It's not just Cornell, it's pretty much any campus where SJP Students for Justice in Palestine has a chapter.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20950 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Whatever was in the tweet about Cornell, it is gone.

Yes, conflict is coming. The 2020 riots were the moment for me where I knew we were ripe for real bad things to happen and very soon, but I sure never had “slaughter the Jews” on my bingo card for what would kick it off.

Posts: 17391 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/euro...ad-family-announces/

Shani Louk, a German woman who was kidnapped from a music festival in Southern Israel by Hamas during the October 7th terror attacks, has died according to her family.

Israeli President Yitzchak Herzog has claimed that Shani Louk’s “skull has been found”, telling the German newspaper Welt: “It means that these barbaric, sadistic animals simply chopped off her head while they were attacking, torturing and killing Israelis.”

“What we saw on the border between Gaza and Israel goes far beyond a pogrom. We saw a slaughterhouse. We saw the blood flowing in the streets. We saw the most terrible tragedies imaginable,” Herzog added.

Louk, 22, a tattoo artist and peace campaigner was attending a Re’im music festival in the Negev Desert when Hamas terrorists stormed the festival, brutally killing over 260 civilians and kidnapping an unconfirmed number of others during the massacre.

The world was shocked by footage that emerged showing Louk’s seemingly lifeless, half-naked, and unnaturally contorted body paraded in the back of a Hamas pick-up truck

Posts: 19711 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/euro...y-blocks-major-road/

The Israel Defence Force (IDF) ground operation into Gaza expanded overnight, with dozens of terrorists said to have been killed by coordinated land and air attacks. IDF tanks are now on the edge of Gaza city, with the Salahedin road blocked and vehicles trying to access it being fired upon

Wires service Agence France Presse cites a Hamas spokesman who said they were engaged in “heavy fighting” in northern Gaza

In further updates from the IDF, it was stated operations had taken out anti-tank positions and “squads” of terrorists who attempted to counter the counterattack. Hagari said four Hamas commanders had been killed in the morning’s fighting.

Today’s advances towards Gaza City follow other progress yesterday, as reported, with IDF armoured vehicles pictured on the beach in Gaza. Per the Israeli government, the IDF killed a number of fighters leaving a terror tunnel in Gaza. The enhanced strikes into Gaza come as Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that the military was now engaging in a new “second stage” in their war against Hamas.

the IDF forces, guided by accurate intelligence information from the Amman and the Shin Bet, eliminated operatives of the terrorist organization Hamas, among them - Jamil Baba, the commander of the naval force in the central camps, Muhammad Safadi, the commander of the anti-tank formation in the Tafah battalion, Muwaman Hegazi, A prominent operative of the anti-tank system in the Tafah battalion and Muhammad Awadallah who was a senior in the office of the Hamas production headquarters.

During the night, IDF soldiers in the Gaza Strip identified armed terrorists and an anti-tank missile was about to be launched in the area of ​​"Azhar" University in the Gaza Strip and directed a fighter jet that attacked them.

In addition, in the last day, about 600 targets were attacked, including weapons warehouses, hiding places and gatherings of Hamas operatives and anti-tank positions.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
warning a graphic description by the leader of a team that recovers bodies in Israel

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...r-family/ar-AA1j5JZW

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Hamas/radical Islam/Iran/Lebanon/etc are getting exactly what they asked for. They made it painfully clear that they are savages that cannot be dealt with as equal human beings. They not only completely threw off the veil of humanity, they recorded their horrific acts and celebrate them to this very moment. Israel will not stop this time. Anyone holding a weapon or threatening violence in Gaza will be neutralized. Attacks from militants outside of Gaza will be targeted and vaporized with extreme prejudice.

Israel really tried to live in peace with the illegitimate state of Palestine and radical Islam screwed that all up. If the radical Islamic world thinks this will end when Israel reaches the sea, they are mistaken. The genie is out of the bottle (an apt analogy) and is not going back in this time until the job is done.

And as has been suggested, the war is here. I have no doubt we will face attacks in the conus. All we can do is be prepared for when it occurs and be ready to cut down the savages where we find them. At this point, any Muslim that really desires peace cannot simply sit quietly by waiting for the outcome; they must join humanity in the fight against hateful savagery.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15714 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
You can click on the link, it still comes up in X, not sure why it's not displaying here...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6268 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Thank you sincerely to everyone who has expressed support. There is no describing the anger, rage, depression, sadness and emotions. There are so many here who know, understand, and it doesn't take another Jew - although there are many on this site. The post above about Shani Louk pushed me to write.

Shani Louk was a classmate and friends with my mother's caretaker. The IDF Coroner's unit found a piece of skull that had to be identified via DNA testing, the piece of bone (the location on the skull) clearly shows that Shani is no longer alive.

My mother and most of my family live in Israel. Sisters, cousins, aunts, uncles, and friends. Former unit members, some of my closest lifelong friends.

Everyone is affected. Two of my lifelong friends have lost sons in battle, one on the first day. One this past week. More have multiple children fighting right now.

I'm going over to Israel within a few weeks.

The world has removed the mask and the hate that has spewed forth is visceral, although not surprising. Never again as a chant was more of a question than a definite statement. College campuses, in countries all over the world, the UN, Some US lawmakers, and by heads of state.

We are all witnessing history, although it's not something good or fun to watch. Evey single Jewish life is valuable to a Jew. And to most here on tins site. The Torah and Talmud are very clear that saving one life is equivalent to saving a nation. To lose so many lives to animals, barbarians who just let loose, the loss of life is staggering - the world finally gets to see the hate beneath the surface.

From the river to the sea, Iran's red line crossed, the US "Quartet" of idiots and others who don't care about facts and just hate - it's not a hate directed at Israel, it's a hate directed at every single Jew.

Israel as a state was caught by surprise, it's not the time to examine. It's now time to act, and the generation at the front lines is one that is about to become once-again battle tested and as hard as the ones before.

I hope there is as little loss of life as possible of those who value life. To those who don't value life, yours is forfeit. I hope Iran is all talk, but they never are. I hope there are no US lives lost, and I hope that there is no coming attack here in the US. But Hope is never a battle plan.

Posts: 1634 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
We need a serious purge here in the US starting with college and university campuses

Anyone here on a visa observed to be demonstrating against Israel needs to be arrested and deported immediately, never to return to this land

That would be a minimum first step.

More steps are needed but our quisling government will no doubt fail the country yet again which means the people will have to step in and do the right thing

Posts: 53476 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
You can click on the link, it still comes up in X, not sure why it's not displaying here...

Link brought me to a removed page on mobile. I’ll try from my desktop later.

*Edit - Absolutely vile.

Posts: 17391 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Trump's return cannot come soon enough. About year ago, I opined that the voting public could not stand any more of him, which may well have been true at the time. But a combination of Biden's incompetence and world events may possibly turn the tide.

Posts: 2940 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
warning a graphic description by the leader of a team that recovers bodies in Israel

What those teams are finding and discovering is absolutely horrific, not just in scale, but the level of depravity. Its one thing to be killed in an airstrike, a shooting or, an explosion but, the way in which they are finding the remains is a demonstration that those that did this, who support them and encourage them are sick and psychologically damaged. We're dealing with a culture that has created a sociopathic outlook on life, their entire being is wrapped up in killing in the most horrific and gruesome way possible.

Posts: 14850 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:

Cornell. Why am I surprised. Proud grads are Fauci and Ginsburg.
Back when I was a yoof, I was planning to go there (College of Veterinary Medicine). It turned out that I discovered a fascination with applied mathematics, which took me in a different direction, so Cornell did not happen for me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31037 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Interesting. In some circles Cornell has been know as the lesser Ivy, whatever that means. A friend attended for one year and came back home to finish his college degree.

Posts: 17378 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-770879

"Last night, our forces freed Private Ori Megedish from Hamas captivity.

O)ri was abducted on the dark morning of October 7th," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said. Welcome back home, Ori. I commend the Shin Bet and the IDF for this significant and emotional achievement, an achievement that reflects our commitment to bringing all the captives home. All of Israel pays tribute to the Shin Bet and the IDF. To the Hamas terrorists and to ISIS, I say - you are monsters. We will continue to pursue you, we will continue to hunt you down. We will strike you until you yield from our grip."

Hamas has released a video of 3 Israeli women captives condemning Netanyahu for not saving them by enacting a ceasefire.

some personal thoughts

Israel was smart to try to get as many "civilians" as possible to move to the south.

Having 40,000 terrorists holed in tunnels causes a lot of problems for Israel, but also a lot of problems for Hamas. It must be hard moving a lot of terrorists quickly through narrow tunnels to get from A to B.

By cutting power to the tunnels, the terrorists lose lighting and the air filtration needed for life in the tunnels.

Israel controls the air w planes, helicopters, drones. Any time Hamas pops up, they can be attacked. If Israel can avoid going into the tunnels, it may be a matter of time of how long Hamas can stay there even w a good supply of food and water.

Speculation: The Oct 7 attack may have been intentionally to get Israel to take strong reaction. Perhaps Hamas did not think Israel would invade Gaza, but rather just bomb Gaza. Hamas would be safe in the tunnels while the world watched "civilians" be destroyed on the surface.

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:

That's some gut-wrenching testimony. That dude has seen hell, and keeps going back out and doing his job nonetheless. I'm glad he had the opportunity to share what he's seen, and can only hope people will listen.

Posts: 8912 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
<snip>
Having 40,000 terrorists holed in tunnels causes a lot of problems for Israel, but also a lot of problems for Hamas. It must be hard moving a lot of terrorists quickly through narrow tunnels to get from A to B.

By cutting power to the tunnels, the terrorists lose lighting and the air filtration needed for life in the tunnels.
<snip>

All the rats in one trap!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9203 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
quote:
<snip>

<snip>

All the rats in one trap!

As much as I'd love to see these disgusting pieces of crap buried alive, sadly that's probably where the majority of the hostages are being held as human shields.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
So much for "evolution" of man...

The evidence that is coming to light is pure horror.
What these monsters have done to these people is beyond words.

But I'll try.

Evil (defined):
The complete repudiation of the one true God.

Whether you rebel against Him or ignore Him.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1332 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks as if Netanyahu is standing firm and not backing down.

Netanyahu: Calls for cease-fire are calls for Israel to surrender

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/379415

Posts: 12874 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post