SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Boy, if only we had a State Department that knew anything about diplomacy.

Posts: 20262 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Russia will go in and arrest the rioters and send them off to the Ukrainian meat grinder. They have been doing it in all the non Muscovite provinces.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34242 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
And back in Chicago:

Black Hebrew Israelites clash with Palestine protesters

Posts: 2026 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasScrub:
And back in Chicago:

Black Hebrew Israelites clash with Palestine protesters

Everything is fine, you can ignore that. And Russia. And the UK. And Europe. And every major liberal US city. And the middle East. Everything is cool; all is OK; things are chill.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20942 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile at Cornell:

https://twitter.com/AnnieSun16.../1718749046016221548

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4345 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The decent people of this country and this world are just going to have to rise up and defeat this shit. That's all there is to it. These psychopaths feel emboldened and putting them in jail will not suffice.

The current situation is unsustainable. Brute force will be required to rectify matters; that is the only thing savages such as this understand.

At some point, the decent people will have had enough, and then we will have to hoist Mencken's black flag and put down the rabid trash of this death cult. Only true weaklings would fail to fight back with all their might. The time must come or these psychopaths will destroy our society and destroy the world.

Posts: 108292 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Amazing how fast these institutions of higher learning which, for the past decade, have prided themselves as safe spaces where people can be free to think and be whatever they want without being harassed, bullied, or made to feel uncomfortable are suddenly a very dangerous place to be.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38066 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Meanwhile at Cornell:

If whites said any of that about any ethnic group, they'd be hauled in by the FBI! Guess having a darker complexion gets you a few free passes

Posts: 2844 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine that the Islamic terrorists would fail to capitalize on our completely open southern border, and I find it next to impossible that there are not sleeper cells in this country right now, just waiting for what they deem the correct moment to try to murder as many Americans as possible.

Imagine one of these cells gaining access to the water treatment facility of a major city and dumping a hundred pounds of Fentanyl into the system. The word would get out quickly, but not quickly enough and not to everyone, and from just one such action, hundreds of people could be killed.

The means and motive are there, and given the treasonous actions of the Biden administration, so is the opportunity.

And that's just one method they could use.

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What was the adage? Peace through strength? I believe. We need to go hard against Iran. They are behind all the terrorism. A few less Ayatollahs should do the trick.

Posts: 17378 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I have been watching recent events orbiting the savage attack of Hamas on Israel. It has angered me and my impatient vengeful facet has emerged. As I’ve tried to temper my senses, I’ve watched the enemies of Israel and the larger Jewish population escalate and lie about history and current events to generate more hatred of our Jewish neighbors and friends. My whole life I’ve sustained the determination that their genocide would never happen again. Never again always got a nod of confirmation from me.

Up to now I haven't expressed what is on my mind. I didn’t want to seem to be virtue signaling. But what’s driving my thoughts is increasing. I’m disappointed to have to say it, but those of us who stand with our Jewish neighbors in resolution that Never Again, had better be ready to defend them here on American soil and I don’t mean just saying it. It looks like physical conflict is coming.

We had better get used to it and be ready

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29808 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
We need to go hard against Iran. They are behind all the terrorism. A few less Ayatollahs should do the trick.
You can't kill an idea. Iran could disappear off the face of the Earth tomorrow, and it would have no positive effect on students at Cornell who are literally insane and calling for Jews to be slaughtered.

These people are in our midst and now they have become emboldened to the point that they are not even bothering to hide their murderous hatred. University administrations are either weak or complicit and will do little to nothing to stop what is happening, and many people in charge at these former institutions of higher learning are all but openly encouraging the hatred and rage.

But, here's the saving grace: There are far more of us than there are of them, and tens of millions of Americans are armed. We are the militia spoken of in the Second Amendment, though in no way are we regulated. Unfortunately, most American gun owners possess only minuscule quantities of ammunition and this is a critical factor. Perhaps I am mistaken and there is more ammunition in the hands of the average citizen than I believe there to be.

Whatever the case, when things get bad enough, we'll know what to do, at least in a general sense. It will be a case of "This is too much" and the American people will have to save their country, hopefully with the help of the police and the military. No one will rally us; there will be no way to do so. The government would at such a point, limit or altogether disable our means of communication: cell phones, internet, email. No, it will build to a point beyond any ability or desire to cope with the nonsense, threats and violence any longer; it will be organic.

Whichever group you might name that seeks to bring down this nation, or supports such groups by their lack of action, there are far more of us than there are of them. If you combine all those who hate us and seek to do us harm, and all those who enable such to transpire- there are still far more of us than there are of them.

I say the following in all sincerity: no one is coming to save us. Either we do it when the time comes, or we shall perish as a nation.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
It's a shame that if any of US walked up to any one of these dick heads at Cornell calling for the DEATH of other human beings and punched them square in the mouth, that WE would be called the aggressor. JSMH...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:...I have been watching recent events ...

I have no doubt, your sincerity and resolve.

Thank you.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44120 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I have been watching recent events orbiting the savage attack of Hamas on Israel. ... It looks like physical conflict is coming.

We had better get used to it and be ready

I agree, sadly.

We are selling our home and have moved a lot of stuff to storage (to make the house look uncluttered), but I have kept back the ammo which had all been boxed up before the attack on Israel. Our town is not a likely target, but better to be prepared than not.

In the near future we are traveling to NYC for a few days. I admit I am more than a little bit nervous about what could transpire, and would much prefer not to be there. Things will get uglier before they get better.

Posts: 9595 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cornell. Why am I surprised. Proud grads are Fauci and Ginsburg.

Posts: 17378 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too think something momentous is coming. I cant guess what it will be.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16231 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
As an American and a Roman Catholic, I stand with my Jewish brothers and sisters, never again, has strong meaning and history in my family, my grandfather liberated camps in WW II, he taught us never to allow it to happen again, no matter the cost and had a great love for the Jewish faith it's people and Israel. This nation needs a real determined leader, a strong President who values our country and Israel, this weak, feckless, imbecile in the White House, and his puppeteer from Kenya are proving when the United States is weak the world is in peril. We must stay strong and have resolve, we will weather this, evil will not prevail.

Posts: 2799 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Well shit. I was hoping to get through this life without taking anyone else's.

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44120 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post