SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Let's not wish for use of weapons that create fallout of any magnitude.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20950 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Isreal gets its back against the wall, I don't think you can wish away the words; never again.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1332 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmoid:
Isreal gets its back against the wall, I don't think you can wish away the words; never again.

Those are pointed at Iran or Lebanon if it escalated to there, not a sliver of land they could flatten with conventional weapons.

I hope no one wants to see it broaden into a regional war.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20950 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 332 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sacramento Johnson:
Is this real?
Everything the Biden administration does defies common sense and goes against the safety and security of individuals, and they consider firearms not as the inanimate objects they are, but rather, evil talismans.

So, though I see no direct proof in the article, I wouldn't doubt that President Shit Head and his shit head administration is against Israeli citizens being armed.

Posts: 108317 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I’d say pResident Shit Head has enough issues on his own soil to worry about what’s going on ANYWHERE else and just needs to stay the hell outta Israel’s business. DAMN! My cats are smarter than that phukktard. JSMH……

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I doubt that Israel is dependent on external sources for rifles. Hell, they make their own tanks.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9203 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
I doubt that Israel is dependent on external sources for rifles.
They probably are not, for their military... Civilians they'd probably want to use more mainstream/cheaper equipment for.

Now the potato trying to nix it, well, screw that guy.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6269 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sacramento Johnson:
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-...edly-arms-civilians/

Is this real?

I can definitely believe it.

From the linked article:

quote:
The Biden Administration became upset and threatened to quit supplying rifles to Israel after photos emerged of National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir passing them out to “community security squads,” according to Haaretz.

Photos of the rifles being passed out were posted on Ben Gvir’s social media and “led to a diplomatic incident that threatened to stop the arms shipments from the United States to Israel.”

Retards give 80 BILLION $$$ in weapons to the taliban (including choppers and heavy weapons), but I imagine they simply cannot tolerate the concept of giving weapons to the good guys.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21867 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight... I cleaned my rifle.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1541 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
You could go limited nuke and save money if that is the priority

Israel is not stupid enough to use nukes.

macarthur wanted to nuke the Chinese in the Korean War. That would have been the most stupid decision in military history and would not have won us the war.

People wanted to nuke Vietnam. Considering they wouldn't even let us carpet-bomb Hanoi or even target missile batteries until they became operational (for fear of killing Soviet construction crews), dropping nukes on bicycle paths would have been another monumentally stupid decision.

Nukes won't be used against hamas. They WILL be used on Tehran, Damascus, and any other nearby capital city the Israelis decide to target WHEN AND ONLY WHEN their backs are against the wall and they have nothing to lose.

Right now, Israel is nowhere near this threshold. There is no target a nuke can destroy the Israelis can't destroy with precision munitions, and crossing the nuclear threshold would put the entire world against Israel.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21867 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
So...

Initially, Israel was supposedly exempt from the export ban. If Israel doesn't stop arming it's own citizens for self-defense, I suppose we'll see them quietly moved to the non-exempt status.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Nukes won't be used against hamas. They WILL be used on Tehran, Damascus, and any other nearby capital city the Israelis decide to target WHEN AND ONLY WHEN their backs are against the wall and they have nothing to lose.

Serious question to consider:

Would Comrade Uncle Joe have the US Navy shoot down any missiles that Israel launched at Iran?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
There is no target a nuke can destroy the Israelis can't destroy with precision munitions, and crossing the nuclear threshold would put the entire world against Israel.
Yes, it's about much more than just the yield of any nuclear device the Israelis might deploy; it's the conceptual aspect which would be the real problem.

Once a country uses such weapons, everything will change. Restraint- by all capable parties- will be lessened and then the party will really get rolling.

Right now, Iran is the key, and that's a real problem, because the Iranian regime is truly insane.

Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
And that was my point if they run out of conventional munitions and it hits the fan.

Bibi tonight:

"Ladies and gentlement, the Bible says that there is a time for peace and a time for war. This is a time for war. A war for our common future," he continued. "Today we draw a line between the forces of civilization and the forces of barbarism. It is a time for everyone to decide where they stand. Israel will stand against the forces of barbarism until victory. I hope and pray that civilized nations everywhere will back this fight."

Time for War

Posts: 1332 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
And that was my point if they run out of conventional munitions and it hits the fan.

NRA Benefactor

Posts: 6269 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I was wondering what the tubes were along the tunnel walls.

Rockets

Posts: 19711 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sigmoid:

I'm thinking you missed this a few pages back?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...hortages/ar-AA1j2h0O

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:

I'm thinking you missed this a few pages back?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...hortages/ar-AA1j2h0O

Yeah? Nope.
But the reality is that it won't be long before the usage of artillery in Gaza is drawn back A LOT. Gaza isn't Ukraine, it simply isn't that big. Gaza is going to turn into a Fallujah pretty quickly, door to door urban warfare and guerrilla tactics with small arms and some precision heavy stuff, fighting in tunnels...

Don't get me wrong, I've been talking about weapons shortages for well over 9 months in regards to Ukraine, I'm not new to this party, that msn article is. Wink

NRA Benefactor