SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Well, if Trump doesn't 'strip U.S. funding from the UN General Assembly' at some point between January 2025 and January 2029, maybe he'll get his chance. Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9130 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
DeSantis isn't going to have that chance, and Trump will be doing it anyway.

BTW, not that logic is their strong suit, but here's a message for the "Queers for Palestine" imbeciles:

https://twitter.com/visegrad24.../1718214642017681602

Posts: 108285 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Wow

Some of you will really enjoy this. I found it enlightening.

https://twitter.com/Imamofpeac.../1718357352515023181

Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that, I'm not on X, so I wouldn't have seen that otherwise. I'm glad I did.

Posts: 7498 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
That was enlightening.

Posts: 53470 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Wow

Some of you will really enjoy this. I found it enlightening.

He's right on his history and a rare voice of reason on the Arab side. Thank you for posting this, para.

Posts: 8687 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Well that was certainly saying the (Arab) quiet part out loud! We can all hope it is not a minority opinion as well.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2054 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The video came out a few years ago, still hard-hitting now as it was then.

That guy is saying, what most of the educated Arabs know....the Palestinians are a bunch of nobodies, they came from the areas around Jordan migrated into the areas of Jerusalem but, were never unified or consolidated. Since the founding of Israel, the genocide and eradication of Jews became the Palestinian cultural pivot-point, spurred-on by Arab nationalism. Today, most Arabs and Turks are ready to make peace with Israel, the Abraham Accords are proof of that progress, the Iranians on the other hand are more than eager to continue the fight and by using easily manipulated Arabs from the street to do it.

Posts: 14839 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The above mentality sheds a little light on why the Saudi’s and Iranians seem not to get along, religious factions aside. The saudis seem to adhere to Islamic teachings whereas Iran ignores them to further violent Islamic uprisings. All we need now is for countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iraq, Qatar, the Emirates, etc to openly express the same opinion (to do so invites attacks within their own borders) but I won’t hold my breath.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was an interesting video and, although al-Saeen was speaking out against the Palestinians and PLO not Hamas in particular, it was refreshing to hear somebody of their same faith acknowledge truth and reality out loud rather than just mouth the same dogmatic phrases over and over again no matter what they really believe.

My contention with al-Saeen is him labeling Netanyahu as weak and calling on the PM to, in effect, do the world a favor and exterminate the Palestinians in Gaza. Al-Saeen points out that the Palestinians have been, and are, a problem for muslims as well as Jews. Well then what's stopping the muslims from taking out their own trash? If you are calling others weak for not solving a problem that is just as much yours as theirs, what does that make you? Weak? A hypocrite? Something else?

Posts: 5008 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A very interesting article from an Israeli paper which asserts that Hamas was allowed to remain in power in Gaza by Israel so that the Israeli government would not have to agree to a two state agreement with the Palestinians.

It also asserts this was accomplished by Israel with the cooperation of Qatar, and that this nation is really the head of the snake in this conflict. Everyone is focusing on Iran, and Qatar is rarely mentioned.

It is fascinating and ironic the way nations create and support terror groups to facilitate their aims, and it later comes back to bite them.

Reminds me of our support to Muslim extremists in Afghanistan to drive the Soviets out and they morphed into Al-Qaeda.

The original sin: How Israel let Hamas grow

https://www.israelhayom.com/20...rael-let-hamas-grow/

Posts: 12863 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The reason the Arab nations don’t clean up their own trash is that as he puts it, Gaza is Israel’s property. The Israelis might welcome a joint eradication venture as a show of solidarity to the world but letting any Arab nation come in and clean house on their own? Unlikely.

Also, even the most developed Arab nation has a number of like minded radicals living there. Exterminating said radicals would result in civil wars internally.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A topic that gets little attention: There are 600 Americans in Gaza, and Hamas will not let them out. Egypt and Israel agree the 600 Americans can leave Gaza.

Interview w Jake Sullivan (former lying snake for Hillary Clinton):

https://www.cnn.com/videos/pol...er-intv-sotu-vpx.cnn

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Man, the point is that his solution for all foreign policy issues is to drop bombs on some country.

He's a warmonger. It's not whether or not you agree with him on one particular issue; it's that he's a disgusting warmonger who always wants US armed forces to do the killing he thirsts for, but does not possess the courage to do himself.

I get it. As I said, I don't often agree with him. He is a warmonger; I just happen to agree with him this one time, which is very rare! You are overall completely correct of course.

Posts: 4675 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/midd...s-aerial-operations/

On Thursday, the IDF announced its airstrikes in Gaza had taken out five senior commanders in Palestinian terror organization.

One the commanders who was eliminated, Shadi Barud, who served as deputy head of Hamas’s intelligence directorate, is believed to have helped plan the unprecedented October 7 massacre, which left 1,400 people dead and wounded 4,500 more. Another 229 hostages were taken into Gaza by Hamas, and four captive have since been released.

The IDF, via the Times of Israel, released footage of the deadly strike on Barud

https://twitter.com/manniefabi...?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

buildings just collapsing

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Even google searches will tell you there has never been a King of Palestine (uniting Palestinian people), defined boarders, an army etc. The area was settled by the Israelite's in 1200 BCE.

Over the last several thousand years many cultures have conquered and/or occupied the region. That history is fairly clear.

It's also clear in history that the 'genocide' of Palestinians by Israel is something of their own creation. Israeli's know what genocide really is, and unfortunately modern history shows it is actually the Palestinians who desire genocide.

All if this narrative of the Jews taking the Palstinian homeland, forcing them out, driving them into poverty, trying to eliminate all of them is nothing but a massive propaganda effort by the terrorists supported by Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Iran, and Egypt.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38066 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If anyone tries to tell you that you don't need rifles, pistols and lots of ammunition, just laugh in their face.

https://twitter.com/ChuckCalle.../1718687735047692299

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
related ^^^^^

https://townhall.com/columnist...-is-brewing-n2630511

Something Awful Is Brewing

Turkey—a supposed NATO ally—pledged publicly to send its troops to Gaza.

Putin has invited Hamas and Iran to Moscow for private talks.

Netanyahu announces an expansion of Israel’s necessary defense, and the reaction intensifies support for the terrorists—not Israel.

In hundreds of major cities, hundreds of thousands of protestors chant slogans supporting the complete elimination of the State of Israel and Jewish people altogether.

In America, those chanting such things appear to far outnumber those in attendance at rallies supporting Israel.

Most Western governments have been decidedly silent on the matter. In America, while Biden has parroted the right ideas, he too is stunningly unmoved by the aggressive pro-terrorist throngs taking over bridges, shutting down public parks, and outnumbering the capacity of municipal law enforcement to handle peacefully.

In Congress, the open anti-Semitic voices outnumber those who are willing to co-sponsor legislation to deport supporters of terrorism. And the President sits unwilling to close the wide-open border, allowing tens of thousands of military-aged young males to enter our nation weekly with nothing more than a ticket-to-appear as their punishment.

With heads of nations like Iran and Turkey stirring anti-Zionist Jew hatred into their public statements, policies, and threats—imagine the damage done if an invasion of Israel was combined with a “day of rage” where sleeper cells were activated worldwide.

While Israel can handle Hamas one on one, would she have the capacity to handle a coordinated attack from Russia, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Jordan & Lebanon? All of whom have made public statements against her.

She will need allies, but the West sits silent while false numbers of deaths continue to be “reported.”

China is lurking in the background, waiting and watching, hoping that the US gets distracted in a conflict deeply enough that they—perhaps with an axis of Russia, Iran, and North Korea—can finally knock America down a rung or two.

This is about as unstable a world as I’ve seen in my lifetime, and sadly, I’m beginning to doubt the will of free nations to do what is necessary to correct it.

would America have the capacity to take on such an axis without the strongest of alliances? Yet, based on the abject damage that Biden has done to our international relationships, he couldn’t even get the Saudis to sell us more oil, practically begging them on his knees.

The horrible reality is that Biden’s energy policy brought much of this on. His ending of domestic energy made Russia and Iran both quite wealthy

Russia attempted to take Ukraine, and Iran stockpiled their proxies (Hamas) to carry out the worst attack on Jewish people since Hitler.

If America remained the world’s dominant energy producer, we could have bankrupted both operations. We still could.

But it will again require decisive leadership.

When America is disrespected, the world is an exceedingly unstable place. But the world becomes safer for all when we lead, fear, and respect.

At present, it appears no one respects America, and the evil doers sense that this window of time is the moment they must seize upon.

Pray that we have the will to do what is necessary and to do it before it is too late.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Russia is not known for being terribly tolerant of its infrastructure being taken over by anyone; I wonder if Putin will ignore this unlike arresting hundreds of people protesting for gay rights in the past. My gut says he will let it slide.

I’m glad to live in a clearly right leaning state. I don’t believe Palestinian terrorist sympathizers would last long here.