SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
[From previous page] Darth and Rick...that's kinda what I wanted to elude to, but didn't want to be THAT overt. Thanks for saying what I was thinking.... Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
These murderous thugs are just hoping to get out of this with their lives and as much $$$$$$ as they can, before Israel deems them meaningless. I don't want them to get out with either. It'd be like allowing Hitler or Tojo to escape with the ability to survive in splendor while their victims (in other countries as well as their own) rot. Nope. Fuck em!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10234 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Israel is not going to send any delegates.

HAMAS is still playing everyone.

The US State Dept. is complicit.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44119 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
The US State Dept. is complicit.
Amen and amen! Along with Barry Hussein, who is running the whole show over there. Treasonous f---tard, that one!!! Mad Mad

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden Trots Out Harris To Issue Biting Criticism Of Israel & 'Inhumane' Conditions In Gaza

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...mane-conditions-gaza

President Biden has sent Vice President Kamala Harris out before the world to do his dirty work of desperately trying to reign Israel in as the US administration faces rising global criticism for its unwillingness to attach humanitarian conditions to weapons given to Israel for use in Gaza amid a soaring civilian death toll.

Harris has issued a call for a six-week ceasefire at a moment Israel is boycotting ceasefire talks in Cairo. Harris spoke Sunday in front of the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama - scene of state troopers beating civil rights marchers almost 60 years ago. Her comments on the Gaza crisis appear to be the most direct and biting criticisms yet from any Biden admin official aimed at Israel.

She said Israel isn't doing enough to negate the unfolding "humanitarian catastrophe" amid "inhumane" conditions in the Gaza Strip. Some of her statements, especially the immediate call to implement ceasefire, gained loud cheers from the crowd at the bridge.

"Given the immense scale of suffering in Gaza there must be an immediate ceasefire," Harris said. "For at least the next six weeks, which is what currently is on the table." Gaza health officials have said the death toll has surpassed 30,000 at this point, and is mostly civilians. "The conditions are inhumane and our common humanity compels us to act," she said at one point.

"Hamas claims it wants a ceasefire. Well, there is a deal on the table. And as we have said, Hamas needs to agree to that deal," she continued of talks in Cairo. "Let’s get a ceasefire. Let’s reunite the hostages with their families. And let’s provide immediate relief to the people of Gaza."

She even then tied the suffering of Gazans to the cause of the historic civil rights struggle in the United States:

"People in Gaza are starving. The conditions are inhumane and our common humanity compels us to act," Harris said at an event to commemorate the 59th anniversary of "Bloody Sunday" in Alabama. "Our hearts break for… all the innocent people in Gaza who are suffering from what is clearly a humanitarian catastrophe."

Revealing deep Biden administration frustrations over Israel's handling of the war against Hamas, she said: "The Israeli government must do more to significantly increase the flow of aid. No excuses."

"They must not impose any unnecessary restrictions on the delivery of aid. They must ensure humanitarian personnel, sites, and convoys are not targeted." The latter reference was to last week's deadly aid convoy incident which resulted in the deaths of over 100 civilians. Some were shot by Israeli forces as they attempted to access food. The US vice president called called "more food, water and fuel can reach those in need."

So far at least, Israel looks completely unfazed in its stance in the face of Harris' words. Defense Minister Yoav Gallant addressed troops at Israel's southern border on Sunday. "We will not end this war without eliminating Hamas. There will be no such situation," he said, echoing Netanyahu's own pledges. "There will be no Hamas as a ruling organization. It will take the time it takes."

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Don't start none, won't be none.

Sit your incoherent ass down, you silly bitch. You're not going to change a single thing.

Posts: 108291 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
One BIG bomb would generate a ceasefire after which there would be too few to fire back. Eek

Posts: 23054 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Don't start none, won't be none.

Sit your incoherent ass down, you silly bitch. You're not going to change a single thing.

This sums it up. Hamas started it, but Israel WILL end it. Nobody will like it, that's for certain, but all hamas has to do is to hand over the remaining hostages, hopefully alive. The price of their captivity goes up every day - yesterday, over 140 gazans died. Some may have been hamas, nobody knows, nor ever will. hamas' 'revenge' on the Israelis has so far cost the lives of more than 20,000 of those who voted them in to destroy Israel. That really worked out well, right?

Posts: 11387 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
So President Depends has made her the Hamas Ceasefire Czar, I'm sure she'll do the same bang-up job she did as the Border Czar! Big Grin

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/JoeConchaT.../1764829331581247988

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30673 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden is in hiding at Camp David practicing the State of the Union speech. That is why kamala- who coud have been our first black female president. at the podium. They just won't let this woman break through the glass ceiling. where is the equity ?

Posts: 1426 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/RNCResearc.../1765067819803357375

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Israel is Biden's tar-baby.

As much as I hate the true misery encountered to those embroiled in the conflict, I take great solace in seeing him continually punching and kicking at it, and the results he richly deserves.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44119 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Possibly the only thing better than hearing Biden rant is seeing Cortez having her own philosophy thrown into her dumbass face- that was immensely satisfying Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Israeli woman relates how she was kidnapped by gazans and sold to hamas -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqECJf0ZZ38

Posts: 11387 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More brilliant military action:

US to establish temporary port in Gaza to provide humanitarian aid

“Not planning…U.S. boots on the ground,” White House official says.

MARCH 7, 2024 02:43 PM ET

The U.S. will launch an emergency military mission to establish a port to deliver much-needed humanitarian aid into Gaza, a senior White House official told reporters on Thursday.

The effort is to be formally announced by President Joe Biden during his State of the Union address on Thursday night, the official said.

The port will be set up to receive “large ships carrying food, water, medicine, and temporary shelters. And this is an initiative that will get underway here when the President makes the announcement and issues the orders,” the official said.

Another official added, “We continue to work to increase the amount of aid flowing through existing border crossings at Rafah and Kerem Shalom. And over recent days, at our request, the government of Israel has prepared a new land crossing directly into northern Gaza. This third crossing will allow for aid to flow directly to the population in northern Gaza that is in dire need of assistance...”

Complete article:

https://www.defenseone.com/thr...nitarian-aid/394772/

Posts: 15945 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
More brilliant military action:

US to establish temporary port in Gaza to provide humanitarian aid

and cover and interference for hamas

Posts: 2931 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Five killed by aid packages airdropped by US

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/386449

Gaza reports say that at least five people were killed and others injured Friday afternoon after aid packages airdropped by the US hit them directly, west of Gaza City.

Earlier this week, a Gazan "unboxing" aid packages on social media revealed that they contain four nutritious meals, Tabasco sauce, salt and sugar, and, in addition to the meals, Skittles candies.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Five killed by aid packages airdropped by US

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Tough guy.

'I told Bibi... you and I are going to have a "come to Jesus" meeting': Biden caught on State of the Union hot mic warning Netanyahu

President Joe Biden was caught on a hot mic making tough talk on Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, saying the two men will need to have a 'come to Jesus meeting.'

Biden made the comment Thursday night on the House floor after his State of the Union address while he was speaking with Democratic Senator Michael Bennet of Colorado, Secretary of State Antony Blinken and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg.

The incident was another sign of Biden's growing frustration with Netanyahu as the president comes under pressure from home and abroad to do more about the humanitarian crisis facing the Palestinian people.

-more at linky above

Posts: 2969 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post