SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
History of a place that has never existed -

The History of the imaginary Palestinian state:

1. Before Israel there was a British Mandate, not a Palestinian state.

2. Before the British Mandate, it was the Ottoman Empire, not a Palestinian state.

3. Before the Ottoman Empire Was the Islamic State of the Mamluks of Egypt, not a Palestinian state.

4. Before the Islamic State of the Mamluks from Egypt, the Arab-Kurdish Empire was the Ayyubid, not a Palestinian state.

5. Before the Ayyubid Empire was the Frankish and Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem, not a Palestinian state.

6. Before the Kingdom of Jerusalem was the Umayyad and Fatimid empire, not a Palestinian state.

7. Before the Umayyad and Fatimid empires, the Byzantine Empire was not a Palestinian state.

8. Before the Byzantine Empire, there were Sassanids, not a Palestinian state.

9. Before the Sassanid Empire was the Byzantine Empire, not a Palestinian state.

10. Before the Byzantine Empire was the Roman Empire, not a Palestinian state.

11. Before the Roman Empire it was a Hasmonean state, not a Palestinian state.

12. Before the Hasmonean state was the Seleucid, not a Palestinian state.

13. Before the Seleucid Empire was the Empire of Alexander, not a Palestinian state.

14. Before Alexander's empire it was the Persian Empire, not a Palestinian state.

15. Before the Persian Empire was the Babylonian Empire, not a Palestinian state.

16. Before the Babylonian Empire were the kingdoms of Israel and Judah, not a Palestinian state.

17. Before the kingdoms of Israel and Judah, there was no kingdom of Israel in the kingdom of Israel, not a Palestinian state.

18. Before the Kingdom of Israel, the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel was not a Palestinian state.

19. Before the theocracy of the twelve tribes of Israel, there was an accumulation of independent Canaanite city-kingdoms, not a Palestinian state.

20. In fact, in this plot of land kingdoms fell and fell .. But there was never a Palestinian state or a people.

Posts: 11388 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Thanks Tac, that is an exhaustive, thorough and well presented timeline. Saved for future use.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15714 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
What a blustering clown Biden is. I’ll bet the conversation sounds a bit different in reality.

Israel will see this thing through by 500lb bombs or suppressed 9mm rounds in the dark. They’re not stopping for shit until they are satisfied Hamas it eradicated in Gaza (and perhaps elsewhere). I strongly suspect many of the remaining hostages are either dead or physically out of Hamas control. I hope I’m wrong about that, but If Israel can verify such a thing as true there will be no stopping the retribution.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15714 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
History of a place that has never existed -

The History of the imaginary Palestinian state:

1. .....
20. In fact, in this plot of land kingdoms fell and fell .. But there was never a Palestinian state or a people.

Ask someone to name a king or queen of Palestine or where the borders were drawn.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20950 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:
...as the president comes under pressure from home and abroad to do more about the humanitarian crisis facing the Palestinian people.

Seems to me that the Israelis know EXACTLY what to do about this "humanitarian crisis." Maybe Biden should check with them for ideas...

Posts: 2491 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And Bibi’s response had better be, “FOAD, Brandon.”

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/JonathanHa.../1766129560746172621

Posts: 12874 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Pro Palestinian protestor? Destruction of property is not protest. Carrying signs, doing sit-ins, mild civil disobedience are protests. That was just criminal destruction of something that can not ever be replaced.

Hopefully they have to pay restitution in addition to whatever jail time they serve .

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20950 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Hopefully they have to pay restitution in addition to whatever jail time they serve .

4 hours in holding and a stern rebuke. That oughta show her.

My outrage at these events knows no bounds.

Posts: 6453 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The Israel Defense Forces said Monday that troops have killed some 12,000 of Hamas’s estimated 30,000 gunmen in the Gaza Strip since war erupted on October 7

Hamas is also believed to have thousands of operatives who are seriously wounded and unable to fight.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/20...dont-add-up-n3784403

Posts: 19711 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
^^^^^grind them to a paste

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29810 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Biden: Israeli operation in Rafah would be a red line
US President tells MSNBC that Netanyahu "must, must, must" pay more attention to preventing civilian casualties in Gaza.

Biden: "He (Netanyahu)** hurts Israel more than he protects her. This is a mistake."

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/386491

** My edit for clarity

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44133 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Biden: Israeli operation in Rafah would be a red line
US President tells MSNBC that Netanyahu "must, must, must" pay more attention to preventing civilian casualties in Gaza.

Biden: "He (Netanyahu)** hurts Israel more than he protects her. This is a mistake."

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/386491

** My edit for clarity

What's he going to do? Attack Isreal? His words carry no weight. Even if he assassinated Bibi that wouldn't stop the war. It's not Bibi's war, it's Isreals.

The Knesset overwhelmingly approved the war cabinet. Does president Biden think this war is at Bibi 's whim? It's a unity government that has dropped everything else to deal with the war.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The US provides aid to Israel.

Posts: 108317 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Netanyahu pledges to ignore Biden’s ‘red line’ and invade Rafah

https://www.washingtonexaminer...ne-and-invade-rafah/

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu brushed off President Joe Biden’s concerns and criticisms, vowing to move forward with Israel’s military occupation in Gaza.

Biden insisted on Saturday that the Israeli leader’s strategy for the country’s war against Hamas is “hurting Israel more than helping.” When asked about Rafah, he added, “It is a red line,” attempting to put pressure on Netanyahu to do more to protect Palestinians.

Netanyahu was asked the following day whether Israeli forces would push into Rafah, a city in the southern Gaza Strip and a refuge for millions of Palestinians. “We’ll go there. We’re not going to leave. You know, I have a red line. You know what the red line is, that October 7 doesn’t happen again,” he said, referring to Hamas’s brutal massacre that killed about 1,200 Israelis and triggered the current conflict. “Never happens again.”

The prime minister even said he had the implicit backing of some Arab leaders, according to Politico. “They understand that and even agree with it quietly,” he said. “They understand Hamas is part of the Iranian terror axis.”

Biden has increased pressure on Netanyahu as the war in Gaza has persisted. “You can’t have another 30,000 Palestinians dead as a consequence of going after (Hamas),” the Democratic president added in his interview with MSNBC. “There are other ways to deal with Hamas.”

However, not only has the U.S. continued to supply weapons to Israel, with Biden being denounced by many Democrats and voting blocs for doing so, but it also appears his requests of Netanyahu are being promptly ignored. The Israeli leader’s comments on Sunday do not counteract that assumption, nor do they make Biden appear strong in his foreign endeavors, something at which his rivals will be sure to take aim.

A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The Mouse That Roared.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44133 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I watched a video of one of the hostages saying paleostinean civilians came across the border to kidnap them and sell them to hamas.

Sounds to me like there are no non-combatant civilians.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34245 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v4id4q3-ant...aign=TheLibertyDaily

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Tried to Google new for that. ^^^

Only a UK new agency was carrying the story and it mostly focused not on the trespassing or disruptions, but more on a protestor that got knocked out or had a medical emergency in the streets.

You'd think that a giant group of terrorist supporters storming and taking over a transportation would draw more attention from the news, but I guess that's just America today.

There's some more videos at the link including one of them trying to attack a vehicle, guess they are learning from antifa/BLM.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
As was posted in the Road Rage thread, “I wonder why this sh*t doesn’t happen in Texas?”, he asked rhetoricallly.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post