SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Hamas propagandists.
Now advance warning of a military operation to save civilian casualties is "ethnic cleansing".
Also Hamas is the Palestinian people just as Naziism was the German people. Until their nation surrenders or is defeated militarily.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1499 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Palestinian people are not Hamas
Mkaaay
But the vast majority of those "people" most certainly support Hamas. Since he's so smart, he should drag his butt over there and help the troops ID Hamas.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6269 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
now hezbollah attacks with rockets from the north
So grateful Bibi is at the helm

Attack from the North

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1332 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
My guess is that Hamas has told Gaza civilians that they’ll be shot if they try to flee southward.

Hamas doesn’t want their human shields to escape.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9203 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well planes and possibly a cruise ship will be employed to evacuate Americans. I am rather shocked that it took this long. The American tourists at the airport were beyond angry.

Posts: 17379 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Why is there no news of Hamas support from the West Bank, where some close to 3 million Palestinians live?
Is it because perhaps Hamas isn't as strong an influence there?
Is it because world focus is currently on Gaza?
Or something else?
Just seems the Palestinian population of the West Bank is of little to no concern right now.

Fatah runs the West Bank. They lost the election to Hamas in Gaza and were booted. Fatah is supposedly more willing to work with Israel on a two state solution while acknowledging Israel’s right to exist and not demanding extinction of the Jews. I wouldn’t trust them but they’re claiming to be less death culty than Hamas and have behaved themselves much better so there’s that. I don’t imagine openly supporting Hamas in the West Bank is a life prolonging event much as not supporting Hamas in Gaza is any kind of option for one who wants to live a pain free existence until Hamas makes them stay home to die as propaganda martyrs.

Posts: 4300 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.idf.il/en/mini-sit...aza-strip-overnight/

The IDF struck 750 military targets overnight, including underground Hamas terror tunnels, military compounds and posts, residences of senior terrorist operatives used as military command centers, weapons storage warehouses, comms rooms and targeted senior terrorist operatives.

Dozens of fighter jets struck numerous Hamas military targets in the Gaza Strip, including 12 Hamas military assets, each located in a multi-story building used by the Hamas for terror purposes.

In parallel, IDF soldiers from a special unit targeted three Hamas operatives that specialize in mortar fire in the Gaza Strip, in a military command center in Gaza City, from which mortar shells were launched toward Israeli territory.

Attached is a video of the thwarting of the Hamas operatives that specialize in mortar fire: https://videoidf.azureedge.net...d7-9b17-57a11efc2269

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.idf.il/en/mini-sit...nukhba-elite-forces/

Overnight (Thursday), the IDF conducted a wave of strikes targeting the Nukhba elite forces of the Hamas terrorist organization, by striking operational command centers used by operatives who infiltrated the communities surrounding Gaza last Saturday.

The Nukhba elite forces consist of terrorists selected by senior Hamas operatives, designated to carry out terrorist attacks such as ambushes, raids, assaults, infiltration through terror tunnels, as well as anti-tank missile, rocket, and sniper fire. The Nukhba elite forces were one of the leading forces that infiltrated the State of Israel in order to carry out murderous acts of terror against its civilians.
Furthermore, IDF aircraft struck Muhammad Abu Shamla, a senior Hamas naval operative in the Rafah Brigade. Abu Shamla's residence was used to store naval weapons designated for terror against the State of Israel.

Attached is the footage of the overnight strikes in the Gaza Strip:

https://bit.ly/3RRcUSD

Attached is footage of the strike on Muhammad Abu Shamla:

https://bit.ly/3trv6Iq

Posts: 19711 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.idf.il/en/mini-sit...-islamic-university/

A short while ago, IDF fighter jets struck an important operational, political and military center belonging to the Hamas terrorist organization in the Gaza Strip - the Islamic University. The university was being used as a Hamas training camp for military intelligence operatives, as well as for the development and production of weapons. Hamas used university conferences in order to raise funds for terrorism. The university maintained close ties with the senior leadership of Hamas.

The IDF is continuing wide-scale strikes in the Gaza Strip at this time.

Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
quote:
The Palestinian people are not Hamas
Mkaaay
But the vast majority of those "people" most certainly support Hamas. Since he's so smart, he should drag his butt over there and help the troops ID Hamas.

Yep. It’s hard for me to feel bad for the 98% of the population that aren’t “radical” that somehow turn a blind eye to the 2% doing all the brutalizing. History seems to have forgotten what happens when the general population allows stuff like this to occur. Can’t wait to see all of the cowards squawk when Israel follows through.

Posts: 2844 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Absolutely YES they can move 1 million people in 24 hours.

On September 19, 1981 about 500,000 people attended the Simon and Garfunkel concert in Central Park. Many were pretty stoned. We parked maybe a 20 minute walk away. After the concert the mass of people walking down 5th Avenue was like a parade.

Over the course of maybe 4 or 5 hours, half a million people worked their way into Central Park and then back out. Peacefully, without needing outside organization.

Yes, a million people can move a few miles in 24 hours. If they want to.

Posts: 9599 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
I keep hearing the experts say how the terrorists are going to be popping in and out of tunnels, I think thats gonna be pretty hard to do when there are buildings laying on top of the entrances. Smile

Posts: 3643 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...palestinians-to-u-s/

Reps. Tom Tiffany (R-WI) and Andy Ogles (R-TN) are introducing legislation that would ban President Joe Biden’s administration from importing Palestinians to the United States to be resettled in American communities.

The bill, exclusively shared with Breitbart News ahead of its introduction, is titled the “Guaranteeing Aggressors Zero Admission Act” or the GAZA Act. The legislation would prevent Biden’s administration from issuing visas to those with Palestinian Authority passports.

“Following the horrific attack by Iranian-backed Hamas terrorists on innocent Israeli civilians, the last thing America ought to do is trust identity documents issued by the radicals that oversee these territories,” Tiffany said in a statement. “We need to put our security at home first and that starts by closing the door to bad actors who might be seeking to enter our country.”

Likewise, the bill would prevent Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) from funneling Palestinians into the U.S. through the agency’s parole pipeline.

posted Hide Post
While fuming as I watched the pro-Hamas attack demonstrations at our so-called "Institutions of Higher Learning", my wife made an interesting observation, "Those are the type of people who Biden wants to pay student loans off for."

Insanity.

Tony

Posts: 328 | Registered: December 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I halfway expected to see that sort of thing going on at Harvard and Yale. I was surprised (and annoyed) this evening to learn that UVA and UNC campuses were sites of such "protests."

Tonydec, your wife makes a very good point.

God bless America.

Posts: 13623 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank God my alma mater had no protests. Harvard has been out of touch for years. I have never been impressed with their graduates. Dershowitz is going nuts over the protests,as he is a Harvard grad.

Posts: 17379 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I have read here and in other venues that the Hamas leadership don’t even live in Gaza but instead some place else.
Do we know who these people actually are and where they live so they can be taken out?

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6396 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump has been critical of Netanyahu of late. I'm not offering any comments about this. Just raising the issue. I do wonder if this may cost Trump some support among Conservative supporters of Israel and Netanyahu.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/...rael-trump-1.6994299

Posts: 1060 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Hey Ilan Omar, some people are about to do some things......

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5148 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
I do wonder if this may cost Trump some support among Conservative supporters of Israel and Netanyahu.

Nope, won't cost him a thing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30691 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by berto:
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Why is there no news of Hamas support from the West Bank, where some close to 3 million Palestinians live?
Is it because perhaps Hamas isn't as strong an influence there?
Is it because world focus is currently on Gaza?
Or something else?
Just seems the Palestinian population of the West Bank is of little to no concern right now.

Fatah runs the West Bank. They lost the election to Hamas in Gaza and were booted. Fatah is supposedly more willing to work with Israel on a two state solution while acknowledging Israel’s right to exist and not demanding extinction of the Jews. I wouldn’t trust them but they’re claiming to be less death culty than Hamas and have behaved themselves much better so there’s that. I don’t imagine openly supporting Hamas in the West Bank is a life prolonging event much as not supporting Hamas in Gaza is any kind of option for one who wants to live a pain free existence until Hamas makes them stay home to die as propaganda martyrs.

Thank you Berto !!! That cleared it up for me.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post