SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
We can only hope and PRAY!!!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...6c4b8607f3d7f8e&ei=8

Calls grow for Ilhan Omar, AOC, Cori Bush and Rashida Tlaib to be expelled from Congress

WASHINGTON, DC: In a stark divergence from the bipartisan support typically seen in Congress regarding US-Israel relations, members of "The Squad," a group of far-left House Democrats, have ignited a controversy with their statements on the ongoing Hamas attack on Israel.

The notorious group, which includes representatives Cori Bush, Jamaal Bowman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib, has sparked calls for their removal from Congress and has drawn condemnation from some of their own party colleagues.

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Kinda makes sense beyond the obvious, they pissed Pelosi and ilk off a long time ago.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3614 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Interesting article with observations of the “players”.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/de...china-russia-us.html

[SNIP]

Pretty much all of that was going to happen anyway, with the possible exception that Trump could have prevented the process.

As far as the brutality, the behavior is typical of millennia old conflict that even modern or "progressive" Muslims have not sworn off.

Perhaps an 'article from the previous page' with the link, rather than quoting the 44 line DOUBLE SPACED wall of text (w/ a smattering of small paragraphs included) would've been sufficient here...Just sayin' Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9133 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
Interesting article with observations of the “players”.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/de...china-russia-us.html

[SNIP]

Pretty much all of that was going to happen anyway, with the possible exception that Trump could have prevented the process.

As far as the brutality, the behavior is typical of millennia old conflict that even modern or "progressive" Muslims have not sworn off.

Perhaps an 'article from the previous page' with the link, rather than quoting the 44 line DOUBLE SPACED wall of text (w/ a smattering of small paragraphs included) would've been sufficient here...Just sayin' Wink

People like you are so annoying, I hope you're happy now. LOL

Posts: 2931 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
Honest question. If you wanted to leave the Gaza Strip for safety, how would you do it? What would happen to women and children or the elderly trying to flee? Who would have them?

The other Islamic nations do not care for the Palestinians, who are considered outcasts, scum. These same nations are not interested in giving any land or anything to the Palestinians. They really have no other place to go except the sea.

That’s what I was afraid of.

There are refugee camps in Egypt and Jordan they can go to however, when attacks and on-going operations are happening, the crossings are closed. The majority of residents in Gaza, along with West Bank are descendants of those who refused to leave or, relocate after '47, they are the die-hards. Israel does have family reunification laws for Palestinians who have family in Israel however, if you've got a record then no bueno.

Posts: 14841 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
The only innocents in Gaza are young children. Many of them will grow up to be savage due to the programming they've already had.

Sad to say, but short of flattening Gaza there is no victory for Israel in this situation today. The death of children in Gaza will be due to the decisions of their parents, who have engaged in total war against civilians in Israel.

Winning a war means completely eliminating the enemy's will to engage in hostilities forever. Not just breaking their equipment or disabling their army, but defeating their desire.

The only way to do that is to demonstrate they are willing to inflict death and destruction beyond the enemy's ability to do so. Any sign of weakness will be motivation for future attacks.

The Palestinians have brought upon themselves the consequences which I hope are swift, severe, and total.

Posts: 9595 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The Israelis vs Everyone Else thing always reminds me of that scene in Independence Day when the Prez is trying to reason with the alien and finally just asks what they want everyone on Earth to do:

PRESIDENT
Can we negotiate a truce? is
there room for co-existance?
(no answer)
Can there be peace between us?

OKUN/ALIEN
Peace? No peace.

PRESIDENT
What do you want us to do?

OKUN/ALIEN
Die.

The hatred for the Jewish people extends IMO from the physical world into the spiritual one. There's no way a people can be so hated and it not be a spiritual thing too.

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Stop the childish bickering right now. I'm not kidding, boys and girls. Cool it it with the bickering.

Posts: 108291 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
This beheaded baby thing shouldn't be surprising, but somehow, it still is.

When the IDF finally begin their true counterattack, it will be beyond grim. And it should be. I believe most of us here would lend a helping hand if that were possible.

quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
The majority of residents in Gaza, along with West Bank are descendants of those who refused to leave or, relocate after '47, they are the die-hards.

Die hards. Yes.

Ok.

Death then.

Posts: 7304 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/euro...found-inside-israel/

The Israel Defence Force says they have now found the bodies of 1,500 Hamas terrorists in Israeli territory, that they have sealed the border to Gaza and mined gaps, but that further incursions may be possible.

video of rocket attacks:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711414297966907440

video is safe to watch

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
The only innocents in Gaza are young children. Many of them will grow up to be savage due to the programming they've already had.
This is the downside to Israel responding as they have every right to: It will supply fresh fodder to coming generations of evil-doers Frown

But what else is Israel to do? These subhumans have amply demonstrated what they are, what they'll do, and what they want. It is abundantly clear turning the other cheek will only encourage them.
quote:
Sad to say, but short of flattening Gaza there is no victory for Israel in this situation today.
I don't know as flattening Gaza will result in more than temporary victory--if that, but, I would wholly-support Israel's decision to do so.
quote:
The death of children in Gaza will be due to the decisions of their parents, who have engaged in total war against civilians in Israel.
I'm reminded of...
quote:
"We can forgive the Arabs for killing out children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us." -- Golda Meir, 1957
If history is any guide: I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.
quote:
The Palestinians have brought upon themselves the consequences which I hope are swift, severe, and total.
Agreed.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I watched a video clip yesterday of Hamas trying to remove the head of an injured Israeli soldier. He was using a garden tool, similar to a square shovel with the end set at 90 degrees. The soldier could not move. I have no doubt about the babies being killed. No sympathy for many of the Palestinians.

-c1steve

Posts: 4095 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
I watched a video clip yesterday of Hamas trying to remove the head of an injured Israeli soldier. He was using a garden tool, similar to a square shovel
What did I say about this stuff? Why the the need to get into gory detail? Do you like this kind of thing?

Next step- I'll be handing out suspensions.

STOP doing this.

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
If you haven't already, please watch the Ben Shapiro episode The Face of Evil. I only made through half of it before I had to go and clean my rifle and check magazines.

Truly evil.....this is no "free punch" scenario, this is:

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”- Genghis Khan

Posts: 4014 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3561 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
It's a good lesson re-learned. Why does it feel like this is a lesson we in the US will learn soon as well? In the name of politics, how many terrorists have we already let pass our borders (I saw some speculation of large numbers in article comments on the WSJ).

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12856 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Often I've wondered just why it is that so many American Jews are anti-2A.

If this doesn't put things into focus for them I'll write them off as lost causes. Instead, NRA membership should increase by the exact same amount of Jewish people there are in the U.S.

Posts: 7498 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apprentice:
Often I've wondered just why it is that so many American Jews are anti-2A.
Prager answers on next page...

Dennis Prager, why are Democrats labeling Israel as aggressor in Hamas' war launched to vilify Jews?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Often I've wondered just why it is that so many American Jews are anti-2a

There is a Jewish organization that supports 2A, though I don't know how much traction they have gotten.
Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership
(JPFO)
https://jpfo.org/

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17508 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
If this doesn't put things into focus for them I'll write them off as lost causes.
In that case, start writing. Logic does not enter into their position; it's idealism. Nothing is going to change in this respect.

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
This is the downside to Israel responding as they have every right to: It will supply fresh fodder to coming generations of evil-doers Frown

But what else is Israel to do? These subhumans have amply demonstrated what they are, what they'll do, and what they want. It is abundantly clear turning the other cheek will only encourage them.

Looking at a map, Israel should push them all out, not let a single one back in, annex the Gaza Strip, and enjoy 25 miles less border to defend.

Posts: 11217 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post