SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

Well done.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9175 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Presidential candidates, activists praise 'sacrifice' of US airman who burned himself alive to protest Israel

What the fuck is wrong with these wack jobs? Are they trying to encourage other mentally ill people to follow suit?
Shush. Stifle! Don't interrupt them. The fewer of them that remain, the better we are.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. . .

The more this extremist crap gets out there, the more reasonable people will see just what kind of unhinged whack jobs the left are. The true believers and koolaid drinkers are lost causes, but there are still plenty of people (and their votes) to be swayed and influenced.

I would really like somebody to ask biden, on camera, unscripted, what he thinks about this. Of course, that will (likely) never happen.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21866 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
quote:
Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

Well done.

That's a sick burn dude.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4627 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
if a group of transizz buy a gallon fuel container this could get interesting

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sse,

Posts: 2931 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16127 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is escalating quickly, Security Council to have meeting regarding this incident.

Aid Truck Stampede 'Massacre' In Gaza: Israel Accused Of Opening Fire On Crowd

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...hing-aid-trucks-gaza

UN Security Council to meet on deadly Gaza aid crowd crush

Biden says incident will likely complicate hostage talks, notes ‘competing versions’ * IDF says Israeli gunfire caused 10 casualties * Hamas claims 107 fatalities * Two killed in terror shooting in Eli

https://www.timesofisrael.com/...og-february-29-2024/

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
These fucking people, I swear. They let their savages start a war and they act like savages when the people they attacked try to help them.

Posts: 108292 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

* Two killed in terror shooting in Eli

Yet no condemnation of this. Roll Eyes

Fuck the UN. They can suck a bag of dicks while Israel does what needs doing.

Posts: 20262 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

Isn't that a quote from George Carlin?

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:

Isn't that a quote from George Carlin?

Might be. I read it on a T shirt once.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29808 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Looks like it fucking hurt, and I hope it did.

https://twitter.com/Michael_Wg.../1763276624244482348

Posts: 108292 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
All I could think of while watching that was the title of the song “Hey Man Nice Shot“.

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
The best part, he KEPT shooting until the threat stopped moving.
The West Bank needs to be completely annexed by Israel.
It is a wasteland stripped of all resources.
You know how you find Israeli settlements?
They're lush and green. You and ALWAYS tell where "palestinians"are.
It's a wasteland. I've see it firsthand.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39800 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
There's an American RN on there advocating for the paleostineans.

She needs her license revoked.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34242 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another brilliant move by Obiden:

U.S. military aircraft airdrop thousands of meals into Gaza in emergency humanitarian aid operation

Updated on: March 2, 2024 / 10:52 AM EST / CBS/AP

U.S. military C-130 cargo planes on Saturday dropped food in pallets over Gaza, three U.S. officials said, two days after more than 100 Palestinians who had surged to pull goods off an aid convoy were killed during a chaotic encounter with Israeli troops.

U.S. Central Command and the Royal Jordanian Air Force conducted a combined humanitarian assistance airdrop into Gaza, CENTCOM said in a statement. A defense official told CBS News three U.S. C-130 cargo planes dropped 66 total bundles, equating to about 38,000 pork-free meals, into the territory on Saturday morning. The bundles were split between three planes, the official said.

"These airdrops are part of a sustained effort to get more aid into Gaza, including by expanding the flow of aid through land corridors and routes," the statement said, adding that the military is "conducting planning for potential follow-on airborne aid delivery missions." A U.S. official told CBS News the next U.S. drop is planned for Wednesday...

Complete article:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/u...-of-meals-into-gaza/

Posts: 15945 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And as usual, all the scumbags in charge will confiscate ALL of it from the hungry people and keep it for themselves or sell it.

We never learn, do we?

Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
WE are not THEM. Maybe we used to share some common culture with THEM, but those days are long gone.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8771 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I really can't say what I wanna say, but here's an article that is germane to the subject (cue Sheriff Buford T. Justice)...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tal...nsive-011343029.html

Hamas arrives in Cairo for ceasefire talks with deal 'on the table'

By Nidal al-Mughrabi and Bassam Masoud

CAIRO/RAFAH, Gaza Strip (Reuters) -A delegation from Hamas arrived in Cairo on Sunday for crunch talks on a Gaza ceasefire, billed as a potential final hurdle towards an agreement that would halt the fighting for six weeks.

Washington said a ceasefire deal was already "on the table", approved by Israel and awaiting only a sign-off from the militants. But the warring sides gave away little information on the state of any progress.

After the Hamas delegation arrived, a Palestinian official told Reuters the deal was "not yet there". From the Israeli side, there was no official confirmation even that its delegation was attending. [emphasis added]
<snip>

Good! Israel just needs to stay home, stay the course, and eliminate these Hamas scumbags for good. What Hamas should be advocating for in Cairo is land for their Palestinian population.

That's all I'm gonna say...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I’m impatient and volatile enough that I’d go to that meeting with the hamas terrorist rectums and execute them at the table.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29808 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I hope their being in Cairo makes it easy for the Mossad to keep track of them and take them out when they go to leave. And any other country that lets them enter needs to feel some pain too.

Posts: 3597 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post