SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He set himself alight to protest for genocide.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29808 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
He died right? One less asshole on the planet. Good riddance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21182 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Min-Chin-Chu-Ru... Speed with Glare
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
US Air Force member who set himself on fire at Israeli Embassy in shocking scene while yelling ‘Free Palestine’ identified

https://nypost.com/2024/02/25/...-critically-injured/

well-done, you antisemite... well-done.

Posts: 1274 | Location: MA | Registered: December 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
With that level of mental instability, that fucker doesn't/didn't need to be part of our military anyway. I'm just going to stop right there before I do say something that would put me in hot water...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Bibi is Trump 2.0 he's focused and knows what needs to be done and pursues it to the end.

Other way around, in some respects. Netanyahu has been walking the walk for decades.

You're not wrong in the end, though. We need more allies like Bibi and more elected officials here like Trump.

Posts: 2491 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DennisM:
We need more allies like Bibi, Javier Milei (Argentina), and more elected officials here like Trump.
Just added my thought...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
You gotta have SERIOUS mental issues to set yourself on fire for something as meaningless as this. I mean, I can at least respect the monks in South Vietnam who did this in the 1960s to protest THEIR OWN govt. But what did this moron think would happen?

Are the Israelis supposed to go 'oh, this foreigner in a foreign country feels SO STRONGLY about this - maybe we should reconsider our methods/goals. . .'?

At least he didn't shoot up a day care center or synagogue.

I actually believe this whole epidemic of 'support for palestine' nonsense is spiritual as well as political. The spirit of antichrist HATES Israel, and for some reason, has really ramped up the intensity lately. I mean, how nutso do you have to be for hillary freakin' clinton to call you out for your stupidity and anti-semitism?

It will, of course, only get worse. I read that in a really Good Book. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21866 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Last I heard, he was in critical condition. I seriously hope if he still lives that our tax dollars don’t go to his recovery. He is a traitor.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
You can say what you want about him. But he is just another corrupt politician, so no. Not like DT. Imho

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19423 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^To whom are you referring?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9133 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Aaron Bushnell is no Thich Quang Duc

He may have *thought* he would be a new Thich Quang Duc and go down in history but now he's just another dead attention-seeking asshole. Whoops.

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Last I heard, he was in critical condition. I seriously hope if he still lives that our tax dollars don’t go to his recovery. He is a traitor.

He's dead.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30673 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
He's dead.
I just don't think I'm gonna lose any sleep over this tonight.

"Stupid is as stupid does." - Mrs. Gump

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
He's dead.

And it hurt…bad. Win win.

Posts: 20262 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/RAZ0RFIST/.../1762172879523959293

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30673 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
The 'Fist! LOL

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44119 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
An antifa, active duty US Air Force Airman, no less... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6268 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
"Rest in Power" is for black people only? Who knew? I don't believe I have ever heard this saying before now anyway. And in about 90 seconds I will never have heard of it again.

Posts: 6452 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“He’s black now”… I peed a little on that one. Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
I'm sure all the Hamas folks in Gaza are facing west to pray for you, Aaron. Roll Eyes

Aaronu Akbar!

Posts: 9126 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post