SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^To whom are you referring?

Bibi

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19423 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
quote:

Bibi

Besides being a war hero, he's also smarter than you could ever achieve. He holds degrees from MIT and Harvard.

He will NEVER give ANY mercy to these animals after they killed his brother in Entembbe.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34241 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Bibi

What evidence do you have that he's a 'corrupt politician'? You don't simply believe the he's guilty as charged due to the accusations by the left in Israel do you? Is it because under Obama's direction, political operatives, likely the US State Dept. and perhaps even US Intelligence as well worked actively to undermine Netanyahu in the previous election(s)? I mean, certainly they're all 'pure as the wind driven snow'...Surely we can trust all those guy & gals to do the right thing, never a question, right? If so, why do you make the distinction between Netanyahu and Trump? Here, there or anywhere, you can't trust the Left! They're all the same, and NOT to be trusted in anything thy say or do, especially if done in a quest to bolster their own power at the expense of the opposition!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9130 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
he's also smarter than you could ever achieve.

That's a heck of a thing to say to somebody.

God bless America.

Posts: 13618 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
He holds degrees from MIT and Harvard.
And given Bibi’s age, he probably went through there when a degree from “the Stanford of the East” actually meant something. I’m not sure that’s true these days. The left really does turn every5hing it touches to shit.

Posts: 6970 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Being your so called "war hero" does not mean he isn't a corrupt politician. Which he absolutely is.
And being such does not mean he isn't the right guy for the job at hand right now either. But it also does not mean that he is not at least in part at fault for letting the most recent attack happen.

I stand by my "he is a corrupt politician". If you think he is not. So be it.

But most recently look what he put the Israeli people through with the vaxx BS. The worst on the planet arguably. That alone should tell you lots.
And why are his own people disarmed? Answer me that one.

He is not my definition of a hero by any stretch.
But he can certainly be yours.

Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
quote:

He will NEVER give ANY mercy to these animals after they killed his brother in Entembbe.

Did I just hear that a 6-week ceasefire is being negotiated? Could be wrong but I thought I heard that on the news.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6763 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Yep and also reportedly trading hundreds of prisoners for 40 hostages. I guess one for one isn't fair?

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I’m betting the recently immolated wasn’t getting laid.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29807 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108287 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Being your so called "war hero" does not mean he isn't a corrupt politician. Which he absolutely is.
And being such does not mean he isn't the right guy for the job at hand right now either. But it also does not mean that he is not at least in part at fault for letting the most recent attack happen.

I stand by my "he is a corrupt politician". If you think he is not. So be it.

But most recently look what he put the Israeli people through with the vaxx BS. The worst on the planet arguably. That alone should tell you lots.
And why are his own people disarmed? Answer me that one.

He is not my definition of a hero by any stretch.

A few years ago, when I still believed our government, I may have agreed with you that Bibi is corrupt because I used to believe what I read in the news. But with the extreme and open bias against Donald Trump, my eyes started to open at how corrupt the news media is and how many stories they feed us are lies. I don't know what to think about Netanyahu & the corruption allegations, but I know the people touting those allegations do not have proof and are known liars.

You make good points about the disarming of the Israeli population and about how completely screwed up Israel was when it came to vaccine mandates; Netanyahu is not blameless.

But internal politics are highly complicated, and I think nearly impossible for an outsider to understand. The only thing I know is that progressive globalist leftists hate Netanyahu, therefore, I am on his side. The only thing I care about is the US interest in that region, which is exterminating jihadis. They are a plague that must be destroyed to protect a western civilization.

Also, there is simply no denying that Bibi is a war hero. You may not care for him or his politics but as a young man he directly put skin in the game, and I respect that. How many other Western politicians have done the same?

Posts: 2420 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
posted Hide Post
Thanks for chiming in AC. I always appreciate your contributions because you have real experience over there.
I cannot argue with anything you said. I would say that the P. G. L. you mentioned absolutely hate Jew's therefore they really hate their leader is more accurate than saying they hate Netanyahu.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Too soon? I say never when it comes to these woke brainwashed idiots like him, who basically threw their life away for nothing:

https://x.com/USMiniTru/status...266990800986338?s=20

Posts: 34159 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Too soon?

Just right. Cool

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8423 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
"Rest in Power" is for black people only? Who knew? I don't believe I have ever heard this saying before now anyway. And in about 90 seconds I will never have heard of it again.

They stole it from the Heavy Metal scene. Had nothing to do with black people.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4627 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Presidential candidates, activists praise 'sacrifice' of US airman who burned himself alive to protest Israel

What the fuck is wrong with these wack jobs? Are they trying to encourage other mentally ill people to follow suit?

If that group of people is praising you, you are doing something extremely wrong and very likely harmful to the United States.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20939 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Presidential candidates, activists praise 'sacrifice' of US airman who burned himself alive to protest Israel

What the fuck is wrong with these wack jobs? Are they trying to encourage other mentally ill people to follow suit?
Shush. Stifle! Don't interrupt them. The fewer of them that remain, the better we are.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31012 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Build a man a fire and he’ll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he’ll be warm for the rest of his life.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29807 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108287 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Excellent. We don’t have to paint this asshole as any kind of traitor; he did it all by himself. Now let more leftists praise him openly so America can see exactly where they stand.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15712 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post