SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
...Like all of you, I am no fan of Heels-Up Harris, so you know you've got to be pretty low to have her come out looking like the better person in any exchange...

"Heels Up Harris" lol that's good one Smile

Posts: 1790 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Keep fuckin' walkin!!"

Good. Glad to hear it. Fucking savages. Keep pushing and you're going to get what's coming to you. I hope I'm around for the party.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1734700246561923573

If you watch this with the sound off, you will think this is something it is not.

Listen to what the man is saying:

https://twitter.com/idangolf/s.../1721861241944043891

Posts: 108313 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"Keep fuckin' walkin!!"

The changes in police policies may well have been for the better, but watching a video like that tends to make one pine for the days of hickory shampoos. “Keep ******’ walkin!!” was great, but a nice game of whack-a-mole might have been even better.

Posts: 6970 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, uh, dang. One of 'em was on fire. Oh, well. I'm guessing it doesn't matter.

https://twitter.com/MOSSADil/s.../1734564832634871821

Posts: 108313 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
It takes a heck of a set of balls to walk into a Jewish neighborhood, in NYC, during Hanukah spewing that crap. What do you want to be that NONE of them are actually Muslim but rather misguided college students.

After learning that I did about WWII, and having heard my grandfather speak of what he saw only once and struggling to do so, I never thought I'd see this in the USA.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38066 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Minneapolis of course. A couple nights ago they had the entire freeway in a rats nest. One day soon this is going to end very badly for a lot of folks. Can't believe it has not yet happened. Hell all you have to do is have someone think maybe you cut them off a little short switching lanes to trigger road rage. How long before something like this just explodes?

[URL=https://x.com/CrimeWatchMpls/status/1734346430461235539?s=20]https://x.com/CrimeWatchMpls/status/1734346430461235539?s=20[/URL] [FLASH_VIDEO]

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8560 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
As the one gentleman stated in his Twitter post above...."Don't come down South with that".

Yup...I agree!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Like BLM and Antifa, these cowards don’t dare step outside their big blue city cages. They know they’ll get stomped to paste if they try their perfidy in a “small town”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15713 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Alright…now he’s dead.

A Turkish lawmaker has died two days after collapsing while giving a speech to parliament saying Israel would 'suffer the wrath of Allah' for invading Gaza.

Hasan Bitmez, 54, a member of parliament from the opposition Felicity (Saadet) Party, died in Ankara City Hospital, Health Minister Fahrettin Koca told reporters in televised remarks.

Video had showed Bitmez falling to the floor after giving a speech in the General Assembly Hall in Ankara - prompting other politicians to run over to his aid.

Turkish lawmaker dies two days after collapsing while giving a speech saying Israel would 'suffer the wrath of Allah' for invading Gaza

Posts: 2970 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Well that’s a shame…..or not.

Posts: 1794 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

God DOES work in mysterious ways!!!! Smile

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Dead huh?

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcereuss:

Alright…now he’s dead.

I guess Allah willed it

Posts: 34163 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3967 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7305 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The correct phrase is

From the Nile to the Euphrates will be the boundaries of Israel

Posts: 4752 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:

I don’t think so. I think the Israelis, working with more moderate Arab states, will try to help the Gaza people establish some form of representative government after Hamas is outta there.

It’ll be difficult, but they’ll try.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9201 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what planet you're on Pipe Smoker. Go ahead and name a few "moderate" Arab states that you would trust. You personally. Name a few that Israel is working with please.

Edit: Sorry, not throwing down on you it probably seemed like it.

Posts: 7597 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.powerlineblog.com/...12/the-biden-way.php

Israel’s war in Gaza needs to “transition to the next lower intensity phase in a matter of weeks, not months,” White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan told Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and members of the war cabinet in a meeting on Thursday, according to two U.S. and Israeli officials. So Barak Ravid reports at Axios. I don’t think Israel can live with the Biden way of war and therefore that it won’t, but we shall see.

Posts: 19709 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/live-n...-14-israel-hamas-war

Hamas terrorist fighters will not be safe in the terror group’s vast network of underground tunnels in the Gaza Strip, the Israel Defense Forces said.

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said the terror group’s group tunnels won’t be able to shield its fighters as the fighting intensifies.

Earlier in the day, IDF troops killed several Hamas fighters in a tunnel. “In the Hamas tunnels, the troops planted explosives… we identified the terrorists with a camera, and killed several terrorists in this incident,” Hagari said in a Thursday press conference.

He said senior Hamas officials choose to hide underground and use civilians as human shields.

Hagari said the IDF has “new combat means” to kill Hamas operatives in its tunnels.

“We will enter, plant explosives in locations we know terrorists frequent, and will wait for the right moment to kill them underground,” he said. “The terrorists won't be safe underground.”

This is probably linked to Dzozers post above

Posts: 19709 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post