SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Yahweh works in strange and mysterious ways!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24331 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Biden running his fat yap again...his handlers are clearly instructing him to turn on Israel. Fuck off you dementia-riddled old sot Roll Eyes

Does this moron EVER stop pandering?

Biden says Israel is LOSING world support in war with Hamas in stunning rebuke: President turns on Netanyahu and says his government 'needs change' in scathing criticism during Gaza bombing

Bathhouse Barry is one helluva ventriloquist.

Posts: 20265 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Yahweh works in strange and mysterious ways!
אָמֵן

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Israel is not fucking around…gotta be some hostages down in those tunnels too….

Israel begins pumping sea-water into Gaza tunnels

Israel’s military has begun to pump seawater into Hamas’s vast complex of tunnels in Gaza, according to U.S. officials briefed on the Israeli military’s operations, part of an intensive effort to destroy the underground infrastructure that has underpinned the group’s operations.

The move to flood the tunnels with water from the Mediterranean, which is in an early stage, is just one of several techniques Israel is using to try to clear the tunnels and destroy them.

Israeli officials say that Hamas’s vast underground system has been key to its operations on the battlefield. The tunnel system, they say, is used by Hamas to maneuver fighters across the battlefield and store the group’s rockets and munitions, and enables the group’s leaders to command and control their forces. Israel also believes some hostages are being held inside tunnels.

A spokesperson for the Israeli defense minister declined to comment, saying the tunnel operations are classified.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12374 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Biden running his fat yap again...his handlers are clearly instructing him to turn on Israel. Fuck off you dementia-riddled old sot Roll Eyes

Biden says Israel is LOSING world support in war with Hamas in stunning rebuke: President turns on Netanyahu and says his government 'needs change' in scathing criticism during Gaza bombing

Pretty low of Biden to stab an ally in the back in the middle of a battle.

Posts: 12867 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well if Harvard wants to keep it's Pres., one can hope that a VERY LARGE number of Harvard Donors take their money and place it elsewhere. That place HAS TO HAVE a lot of money to stay afloat.

Posts: 6649 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Not sure if that’s true and how it’s measured and who really it reflects. But so what? The “world” is wrong if the choice is the long viability of the Jewish people and or Jewish state vs the unyieldingly backward Hamas and its supporters. Should Europe have yielded in ww2? No, evil must be eradicated.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12857 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The rats are already fleeing the tunnels as the water rises.

The US was told about this plan weeks ago.

It was posted on Reddit as the Israelis were moving the pumps into place.

Posts: 4752 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:...

He just likes to show off his medal any chance he has.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44121 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
Well if Harvard wants to keep it's Pres., one can hope that a VERY LARGE number of Harvard Donors take their money and place it elsewhere. That place HAS TO HAVE a lot of money to stay afloat.

I hope Harvard grads' donations dry up quickly.

And Harvard's endowment is $50B from what I've heard. They could operate on interest alone for a while. Too bad.

P229

Posts: 3900 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:

As Gustofer said, this has to be Obama, who loathes Netanyahu.

Biden is just a husk of a man who repeats what he's told so he doesn't miss out on his pudding at bedtime.

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
yes Harvard is fat w cash

wiki:

The Harvard University endowment, valued at $53.2 billion as of June 2021,[1] is the largest academic endowment in the world

the endowment is managed by Harvard Management Company, Inc. (HMC), a Harvard-owned investment management company

HMC employs financial professionals to manage the approximately 12,000 funds that constitute the endowment.

HMC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit entity[5] and so is exempt from federal income taxation

Posts: 19704 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...wainharvard-n2632316

Award-winning political scientist and former professor Carol Swain sounded off Tuesday morning shortly after Harvard released a full-throated defense of President Claudine Gay. The board’s expression of support came a week after Gay’s disastrous congressional testimony and amid allegations she plagiarized portions of her dissertation, including from Swain’s work.

“I rarely get angry, but I am angry,” she wrote on X, with a red-faced emoji. “[R]ight now about the racial double standards that are TEMPORARILY giving #ClaudineGay an opportunity to resign. White progressives created her and white progressives are protecting her. The rest of us have had to work our rear ends off to achieve success. Some get it handed to them. #Adversityofdiversity #DEI # affirmativeaction #HarvardisAntisemitic #PresidentGay”

Swain explains it wasn’t just a matter of a few paragraphs of ripped-off work, but she believes that Gay’s “whole research agenda, her whole career, was based on my work.”

While Swain rose to prominence in the early ‘90s, she described how academia began to turn on her when she started criticizing race-based affirmative action.

Despite both being African-American, Swain detailed how differently the two were treated.

“She became president of Harvard and got recognition as being its first black president. I don’t believe her record warranted tenure, and I believe that I had to meet a much higher standard than she did,” Swain told Rufo. “Something changed in the mid-1990s, [when] we were having a big affirmative action debate.”

The academic noted how standards started getting watered down in the mid-‘90s when the elites decided to support affirmative action and "they needed someone like her."

Asked to clarify, Swain explained how "White progressives have always rewarded the blacks who supported their ideas. Someone more mainstream, like me, could never be rewarded in the same way."

Swain expressed her belief that Harvard's board ought to apply the same standards with regard to Gay and the plagiarism allegations as they would anyone else.

"And under these circumstances, what do you think would happen to a white person?" Rufo wondered.

To Swain, the answer was clear: "A white male would probably already be gone."

where has Swain been ? she is a black leader who could vastly improve both general race relations and the overall well being of the black community

Posts: 19704 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

After the initial award and 61 rat-bastard clusters I'd think he'd get 1 gold RBC for every 5
awards after the first.
My concern is that he's not done being a flaming disgrace and he's going to run out of room.
An after thought: He could go to 1 silver for each additional five after the gold and that should do it, because he's old, sick, evil, tormented, and falls down stairs.
I've heard anyway, what do I know.

Posts: 6452 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Like all of you, I am no fan of Heels-Up Harris, so you know you've got to be pretty low to have her come out looking like the better person in any exchange.

This classless, empty-headed hyphenated bitch needs to shut her fucking mouth.

Go cry to the savages you support, pinhead. We'll be elated to air-drop you right into Gaza, stupid.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearc.../1734435699456119242

Posts: 108296 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:

I'm coming up blank about the symbolism involved in his "medal".

I am slow and getting slower.

Please help a brother out.

Posts: 1354 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
I believe it is the Order of the Blue Falcon...aka "The Buddy F#cker" with numerous additions for being a Rat Bastard.

Posts: 4014 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
They’re suddenly really keen on a ceasefire.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9198 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
They’re suddenly really keen on a ceasefire.

Not in Ukraine

Posts: 12867 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Turkish lawmaker collapsed suddenly in parliament after having a heart attack following an impassioned rant in which he allegedly said Israel would 'suffer the wrath of Allah'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...fer-wrath-Allah.html

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="573" id="molvideoplayer" scrolling="no" src="https://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/3080371.html" title="MailOnline Embed Player" width="698"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Inshallah.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31615 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post