SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... 174
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
This is worth repeating:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
It's also a clear repudiation of the Biden administration's repeated demand that Israel stand down. If the White House had gotten its way, these four Israelis would still be hostages of Hamas today. Instead, they're free and reunited with their loved ones.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31424 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Wow, what an impressive operation to rescue the hostages. It might be the single most tactically challenging type of military operation, and that environment is varsity! I'm extremely impressed by the IDF.

Posts: 2450 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They ruined this melon farmer's day.

https://x.com/TheMossadIL/status/1799563724262359376

Posts: 109097 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Anti-Israel agitator in Hamas headband holds up bloodied Biden face mask steps from White House

These people fucking disgust me. Watch video of how they treat a Park Ranger. Fucking complete trash. The ones defacing public property should be arrested or issued summons.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21122 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
The Ranger they are harassing is an interp, not LE. He showed a lot of guts keeping his post.

Posts: 6512 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
They ruined this melon farmer's day.

https://x.com/TheMossadIL/status/1799563724262359376

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1799563724262359376" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 610px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I have to note that he really doesn't look that suprised.

Posts: 11441 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
And not a word from our "leaders" about the 5 Americans still held hostage.

https://www.washingtonexaminer...by-the-terror-group/

Posts: 8698 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
From a friend, a former IDF para;

quote:
While Hamas hides behind women and children, Israel sends their finest in first. This commander of the YAMAM hostage rescue unit was killed in the rescue of 4 hostages, including Noa Argamani, because Israeli commanders lead from the front. Rest in peace, it was not for nothing.

Posts: 3162 | Location: Loudoun VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Abdallah Aljamal, a journalist for the Palestine Chronicle — a 501(c)3 non-profit in the U.S . — was killed in Israel’s hostage rescue in Gaza Saturday and was revealed to have been a spokesman for a Hamas-run government department.

https://www.breitbart.com/midd...aeli-hostage-rescue/

Aljamal was a contributor for the Palestine Chronicle, as well as for Al Jazeera. His reports read like propaganda — perhaps no coincidence, since he was the spokesperson for the Hamas-run Palestinian Ministry of Labor in Gaza

It is known that Argamani and three other hostages were being held by Palestinian civilian families living near the market area of Nuseirat at the time of their rescue.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
It is known that Argamani and three other hostages were being held by Palestinian civilian families living near the market area of Nuseirat at the time of their rescue.

Believed to be paid by Hamas to 'hold the hostages' yet, these families were in a 'refuge camp' and willfully if not complicit in Hamas' activities.
Every poll that has come out, shows an overwhelming majority of Palestinian's in Gaza to be in support of Hamas and their actions, the people are complicit in the atrocities.

Posts: 15070 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This tells you all you need to know:

"I wish to ask forgiveness from the hostages' families. We did a lot, we failed in the result. We still haven't succeeded in bringing many of the hostages home. The responsibility is mine as well. I stand behind the framework that we accepted in the War Cabinet, the principles that were presented by President Biden, and demand the bravery of the Prime Minister to stand behind it and do everything to promote it."

Minister Benny Gantz (National Unity) announced on Sunday that he, together with his party, would be leaving the emergency government which he joined at the onset of the war.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/391331

Minister Benny Gantz (National Unity) announced on Sunday that he, together with his party, would be leaving the emergency government which he joined at the onset of the war.

"Months after the October tragedy, the situation in the country and in the room of the decision-makers has changed. Netanyahu and his partners have turned unity into a moving call, without real-world action. Fateful strategic decisions are met with hesitancy and procrastination due to political considerations," Gantz stated in an address announcing his decision.

He claimed that "Netanyahu prevents us from proceeding to true victory. Therefore, today, we are leaving the emergency government with a heavy heart, but with a full heart."

According to Gantz, "In the fall, a year after the tragedy, we need to go to elections that will eventually establish a government which gains the trust of the people and can stand up to the challenges. I call on Netanyahu: set an agreed-on date for the elections. Don't let our nation be torn apart.

"There are those who say that we helped Netanyahu when we joined the government - that was not the issue - but rather the State of Israel. I know they say that I'm not a cheater, hateful, and uninhibited like my opponents. Right, but I can promise one thing - I am ready to die for your children. My friends and I will always report when the country needs us. At any political cost and without fearing what people may say," Gantz claimed.

"I wish to ask forgiveness from the hostages' families. We did a lot, we failed in the result. We still haven't succeeded in bringing many of the hostages home. The responsibility is mine as well. I stand behind the framework that we accepted in the War Cabinet, the principles that were presented by President Biden, and demand the bravery of the Prime Minister to stand behind it and do everything to promote it."

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu responded to the announcement: "Israel is in an existential on several fronts. Benny, now is not the time to abandon the war - it's time to join forces. Citizens of Israel, we will continue to victory, and until we achieve the goals of the war, and above all, the release of our hostages and the elimination of Hamas.

"My door is open to any Zionist party that is prepared to do its part and help bring victory over our enemies and ensure security for our citizens," the Prime Minister added.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
If you have hostages locked up in your home, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you are aware of hostages being held in your neighborhood and you say nothing, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you invaded a country, killed innocent people, raped women, and abducted others, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you fire on soldiers as they extract innocent hostages, whether you’re wearing a uniform or civilian clothing, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you are a member of the press and you document terrorist attacks including the invasion of a country and the abduction of hundreds of civilians, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you hide weapons in your children’s rooms or allow terror tunnels to be dug in your vicinity and you say/do nothing, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you voted for a terrorist organization to govern you, and I don’t care what excuses you have, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you have any info on the whereabouts of innocent hostages and you don’t disclose that info, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

And finally, if you openly stand with a terrorist organization and against those who try to eliminate the terrorists, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

Posts: 8698 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) confirmed Sunday that all three of the male hostages rescued on Saturday were held by Abdallah Aljamal, a “journalist” who contributed to the Palestine Chronicle and Al Jazeera.

Aljamal and his wife and father were reportedly killed in the Israeli raid after soldiers entered his home.

Following the completion of IDF and ISA [Israel Security Agency] examinations of reports on the subject, it can be confirmed that Abdallah Aljamal was an operative in the Hamas terrorist organization, who held the hostages Almog Meir Jan, Andrey Kozlov, and Shlomi Ziv captive in his family home in Nuseirat.

The hostages were held captive by Abdallah Aljamal and members of his family in their home. This is further evidence of the deliberate use of civilian homes and buildings by the Hamas terrorist organization to hold Israeli hostages captive in the Gaza Strip.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...za-journalist-hamas/

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
If you have hostages locked up in your home, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you are aware of hostages being held in your neighborhood and you say nothing, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you invaded a country, killed innocent people, raped women, and abducted others, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you fire on soldiers as they extract innocent hostages, whether you’re wearing a uniform or civilian clothing, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you are a member of the press and you document terrorist attacks including the invasion of a country and the abduction of hundreds of civilians, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you hide weapons in your children’s rooms or allow terror tunnels to be dug in your vicinity and you say/do nothing, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you voted for a terrorist organization to govern you, and I don’t care what excuses you have, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

If you have any info on the whereabouts of innocent hostages and you don’t disclose that info, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

And finally, if you openly stand with a terrorist organization and against those who try to eliminate the terrorists, you’re not an innocent civilian, you’re a terrorist who deserves what you get.

This.

The good guys don’t take hostages.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11468 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
There's a simple way to avoid counterstrikes/war/hostage rescues. Don't attack your neighbors and take them hostage. If you do, there will be consequences.

Luckily our VP said a prayer for the terrorists.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21122 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Simply put, I stand with Israel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5936 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Israel is our only true ally in the Middle East. They need us and we need them. The time will come that this is made apparent. I hope, though, that it's not anytime soon.

Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Agreed!

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post