SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas.
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 159
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Netanyahu: We are at war. Israel attacked by Hamas. Login/Join 
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Karma is a bitch. Happy to see this one getting hers.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7107 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Editorial that appears in Newsweek, written by a mixed-race man, Eli Steele, in response to Claudine Gay’s testimony before Congress.

quote:
I have known people like Claudine Gay my entire life and they are the reason why I never checked the black box on college and employment applications. If I had, I would not be a free individual today.

As a child, I was fascinated by the story of my paternal grandparents's interracial marriage in 1944 in segregated Chicago. The 1967 interracial marriage of my black father to the daughter of Holocaust survivors in the same city wasn't much easier; at the time, America burned with race riots. My grandparents and parents had every reason not to marry across the color line. But they chose love over their racial order.

But it was not until I applied to college in the early 1990s that I encountered people like Claudine Gay and truly saw behind the curtain of identity politics. That was when, with grades and SATs that were were borderline acceptable for top-tier colleges, my high-school counselor along with most university officials urged me to boost my chances of being admitted by checking the "black" box on applications. And when they saw my reluctance, they would routinely dismiss my misgiving with the same line: "Oh, its nothing, just check the box and you'll get the upper hand."

They weren't wrong: I was once offered a $25,000 Martin Luther King scholarship, a lot of money in 1993. Checking the black box was tempting, to say the least.

But it was a sham. At that time, the percentage of all blacks on college campuses who were from lower economic backgrounds had fallen to the single digits. These students had been replaced by middle- to upper-class blacks, Africans, Caribbeans, and multiracials like me.

By checking the "black" box, I was being asked to mask the actual problems and inequities that undermine the efforts of lower-class blacks—all so university administrations could claim the pretense of racial redemption through higher enrollment numbers.

And we wonder why there are permanent black underclasses in nearly every major city today?

Claudine Gay is Why I Never Checked the ‘Black’ Box

Posts: 13422 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This useless, brainwashed, stupid trash is going to force the issue. The universities will at most respond with expulsions, but what I would like to see is police wade among these morons and crack heads.

Wishful thinking aside, these privileged little brats will have to be forced to comply. There's no doubt about it.

https://twitter.com/ShaiDavida.../1734320861832675617

Posts: 108292 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/midd...ering-near-collapse/

The Hamas battalions in the northern Gaza Strip are near collapse, with many terrorists surrendering and providing intelligence to the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), said defense minister Yoav Gallant on Monday.

The Times of Israel noted:

“We have encircled the last strongholds of Hamas in Jabaliya and Shejaiya, the battalions that were considered invincible, that prepared for years to fight us, are on the verge of being dismantled,” Gallant says at a press conference.

He says hundreds of Hamas operatives have surrendered to Israeli troops in recent days, which he says “shows what is happening” to the terror group.

“Whoever surrenders — his life is spared,” Gallant says, adding that among those who have been arrested by the IDF are terrorists who participated in the October 7 terror attack on Israeli communities.

Gallant also said that Hamas terrorists who surrendered were providing “interesting” intelligence.

Over the weekend, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged Hamas terrorists to surrender, telling them it was not worth dying for the Hamas leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar.

In related news, IDF Chief of Staff Lt. Gen. Herzi Halevi visited troops in the Gaza Strip to conduct a “situational assessment” with other senior military officials on Monday.

“We are securing our accomplishments in the northern part of the Gaza Strip, the entrance in the southern part of the Strip, and also deep down into the ground — all of these places, all of these intensifications, are very important,” he said, in a statement released by the IDF.

He added: “Happy Hanukkah.”

Posts: 19702 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
After Ukraine and two decades of the GWOT, I tend to be rather skeptical of such claims as nothing more than the usual and entirely expected war propaganda, but somehow, I get the feeling that the IDF's claims about the precarious state of Hamas forces is accurate.

But, then, I've never expected much of barnyard animals with guns.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Editorial that appears in Newsweek, written by a mixed-race man, Eli Steele, in response to Claudine Gay’s testimony before Congress.

Eli Steele is the son of Shelby Steele, one of the most prominent black conservative commentators in this country. He and Jason Riley are some of the most thoughtful and articulate of the black conservative voices that the main stream media and black media in particular attempt to stifle and delegitimize. Rather surprised Newsweek ran his comments.

Thomas Sowell, who's from an older generation has great admiration for both of them, not only for their ability to provide perspective but, in their refusal to be silent and be browbeaten by leading black figures; let's just say Obama, Stacy Adams, Kamala Harris and others will not be inviting them to their holiday parties.

Posts: 14842 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a reporter asked some demonstrators if they knew what "From the river to the sea" meant.

He got some strange answers. Then he explained that it meant wiping out the entire country of Israel.

Jordan River

Would learning basic political facts about the conflict moderate students’ opinions? A Latino engineering student from a southern university reported “definitely” supporting “from the river to the sea” because “Palestinians and Israelis should live in two separate countries, side by side.” Shown on a map of the region that a Palestinian state would stretch from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea, leaving no room for Israel, he downgraded his enthusiasm for the mantra to “probably not.” Of the 80 students who saw the map, 75% similarly changed their view.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/...ck-in-the-middle.php

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Powerful!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38929 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Rep Stefanik is one of the best things to happen in Congress in years.

Thank God she exposed these three awful women.

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Harvard Refuses To Fire Gay, Instead Issues Statement In Her Defense

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...tatement-her-defense

"As members of the Harvard Corporation, we today reaffirm our support for President Gay’s continued leadership of Harvard University," reads a statement from Harvard's board signed by all members except for Gay. "Our extensive deliberations affirm our confidence that President Gay is the right leader to help our community heal and to address the very serious societal issues we are facing."

The board also said it had reviewed allegations of plagiarism by Gay in October, and that an independent review "revealed a few instances of inadequate citation."

More at link

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34160 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.timesofisrael.com/...war-israel-believes/

In new report, defense official says military requires 3-4 weeks to complete operations in southern Hamas stronghold of Khan Younis and further 3-4 weeks of intensive fighting

Israel is just over two months into a war with Hamas in Gaza, after the terror group launched an unprecedented attack on Israel on October 7, when thousands of terrorists burst through the borders into southern Israeli communities, killed 1,200 people, mostly civilians, and took about 240 hostages.

According to the official, the Biden administration would be happy for Israel to finish intensive operations by the end of the month, but Jerusalem believes it needs until at least the end of January.

“The American message is that they would like to see us finish the fighting sooner, with less harm to Palestinian civilians and more humanitarian assistance for Gaza. We would also like this to happen, but the enemy does not always agree,” the official was quoted as saying.

The news outlet noted US Secretary of State Antony Blinken’s reported warning last week that Israel likely has “weeks,” not months, to wrap up the fighting.

Blinken reportedly sat down with Israel’s war cabinet last Thursday to warn that time was of the essence to draw an end to the fighting amid mounting domestic and international pressure. When the Israelis laid out their plans for more months of fighting in Gaza as the military shifted focus to the south, Blinken said “You don’t have that much credit,” Politico reported.

A senior Israeli official who spoke to Politico appeared unfazed by the prospect of a US deadline.

“They advised us not to go into Gaza, but we did,” the official said. “We went into Gaza because that was the only way we could destroy Hamas and free our hostages. They told us, don’t go into the terror tunnels. But if we don’t go into the terror tunnels, there’s no way we can destroy Hamas. They told us not to go into the hospitals despite them being used by Hamas as command and control centers, but we went into those hospitals, and we did what we needed to do.”

The defense official who spoke to Axios said Israeli forces “have made significant progress” in the northern part of the Gaza Strip since late October when Israel launched its ground campaign, but that maneuvering in the southern city of Khan Younis, where Israel believes much of the Hamas leadership is located, “has just started.”

The IDF has been pushing into Hamas strongholds across Gaza and forces have encircled the Strip’s major urban centers as they seek to destroy Hamas over its unprecedented assault on Israel on October 7.

posted Hide Post
Turkish lawmaker collapsed suddenly in parliament after having a heart attack following an impassioned rant in which he allegedly said Israel would 'suffer the wrath of Allah'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...fer-wrath-Allah.html

Posts: 12864 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, looks like Allah took his anger out on this guy instead of the Jews.

P229

Posts: 3900 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
At least he died doing what he loved...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44120 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
"He's not dead...!"

(Yet)

Posts: 2970 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Funny how karma works.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38929 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I'll see your Allah and raise you a Jehovah

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6763 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Biden running his fat yap again...his handlers are clearly instructing him to turn on Israel. Fuck off you dementia-riddled old sot Roll Eyes

Does this moron EVER stop pandering?

Biden says Israel is LOSING world support in war with Hamas in stunning rebuke: President turns on Netanyahu and says his government 'needs change' in scathing criticism during Gaza bombing