SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to Say You're Old, Without Saying You're Old
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
How to Say You're Old, Without Saying You're Old Login/Join 
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Seat heaters. Not *only* good for cold days. Wink
I've driven 20 min from a masseuse to the chiropractor with the seat heat turned on to keep my back muscles loosened up for the chiropractor. It was way too hot for seat heaters and I had the AC cranked.



Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
 
Posts: 25829 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
It's an odd thing. I see myself in the mirror, but in pictures it is my father.
 
Posts: 11500 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I was my dad’s remote control for the tv


"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison
 
Posts: 1169 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of heydrich
posted Hide Post
Still have not figured out why everybody was Kung Fu fighting.


“I'm fat because every time I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Is committed to helping increasing carbon emissions.
 
Posts: 715 | Location: The Other Side of Morning  | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Waiting all week for Saturday morning cartoons.



ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"Pen & Sword as one."
 
Posts: 18072 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How to Say You're Old, Without Saying You're Old

© SIGforum 2026