SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Professor: "Nothing Wrong With" Murder Of Right-Wing "Fascist... From A Moral Perspective"

And in his sick mind, I'm sure he truly believes this.

Depraved fanatics like this herded people onto railroad cars in WWII. Don't tell me the Holocaust cannot happen again. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
We'll all need to make sure we put this guy on speed dial and everyone call him and laugh at him EVERY DAY after Trump gets re-elected...from Nov 4th 2020 until Jan 20 2024...or until his head explodes, whichever comes first.

quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Professor: "Nothing Wrong With" Murder Of Right-Wing "Fascist... From A Moral Perspective"

And in his sick mind, I'm sure he truly believes this.

Depraved fanatics like this herded people onto railroad cars in WWII. Don't tell me the Holocaust cannot happen again. . .

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
This guy would be unemployed had the university not hired him. Keep this in mind when colleges beg for more and more $$$..

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
The 2 twats that attacked the little boy wearing a MAGA hat now charged with Hate Crimes.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-hate-crime-charges/

Posts: 1476 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Prof. Loomis in case you run into him at Dairy Queen.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I would ask the prof if he had any acquaintance with real violence in his ivory towered existence. Not the 'silence is violence' variety, but the no shit knife in the hand, gun coming out, incoming mortars at o'dark thirty or even the scary-looking homeless-drugged out, burned-out central city denizen armed with a plastic butter knife swiped from Mickey-D's.

Theory is one thing, the sphincter tightening real deal is in a whole different thought level.
There's an old saying that has been around for so long soldiers probably said it at Chicamauga, "War is Hell. Combat's a bitch. Contact's a mother-fucker."
I think the prof ought to back away from normalizing murder until he has some clue about what he speaks.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
So if a fascist(Loomis) calls conservatives "fascists", is this supposed to make Americans stop using their brains and believe him?

Posts: 8613 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
The 2 twats that attacked the little boy wearing a MAGA hat now charged with Hate Crimes.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-hate-crime-charges/

I'd forgot about that, so much other shit going on. There are really some despicable people living among us.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Erik Loomis, and many other academics, continually expose themselves and their hate; Twitter is fantastic for giving them a platform to out themselves. He's easy click-bait for revenue sites

He and his ilk relish in contextualizing hate and justifying antifa/black bloc/anarchism, however they fail to look in the mirror and recognize it is THEY who are the hateful bigots whom they rail against.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
..is this supposed to get Americans to stop using their brains?...

Only if they can't tell, for all his prevaricating horse manure, that he's advocating violence from the left under precisely the same circumstances that led him to condemn violence from the right.

Note the "liberal" use of the word 'fascist' as well. Tell me homeboy hasn't chosen sides and simply stopped thinking after that.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
So all I have to do is declare someone I don't like a fascist/nazi and then I can righteously hunt him/her down? Sweet! Loomis is a fascist. I'll be right back.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:

Professor Loomis thinks Marsellus Wallace is a bitch.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Professor Loomis lives on a beet farm and watches battlestar galactica...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Erik Loomis, and many other academics, continually expose themselves and their hate; Twitter is fantastic for giving them a platform to out themselves. He's easy click-bait for revenue sites

He and his ilk relish in contextualizing hate and justifying antifa/black bloc/anarchism, however they fail to look in the mirror and recognize it is THEY who are the hateful bigots whom they rail against.

Liberals are the most hateful people on the planet. Yet, they claim to be the 'inclusive' and 'tolerant' people.

If conservatives were really as fascist and hateful as they claim, there would be race incidents all over the news every single day (REAL events; I can't remember the last time the news reported on a LEGITIMATE racial incident). But, as somebody put in the fake hate crime thread, 'racism is in high demand but low availability.'

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
If conservatives were really as fascist and hateful as they claim, there would be race incidents all over the news every single day (REAL events; I can't remember the last time the news reported on a LEGITIMATE racial incident). But, as somebody put in the fake hate crime thread, 'racism is in high demand but low availability.'

If you look at the FBI data, the incidence of black-on-white violent crime is numerically higher than white-on-black violent crime. In 2017 murders were twice as high, which adjusting for population is a difference of about 10x. The caveat is that cases where the murderer is unknown (whodunnits that aren't cleared) are not in the data, which is about half the cases.

Hate crime data is more problematic because minorities are rarely charged so the data is biased.

But you know, facts and data don't matter to the woke mob. Rational analysis of data using math is just using "whiteness" to maintain our "privilege". Roll Eyes

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
My In Laws lived through a "colored revolution"...total bullshit funded by Soros and the Obama administration.

It may be that this is what awaits the US after the election.

They are doing the same in Belarus right now....basically they deem the election invalid and protest until it turns violent....against the "good " side they the ruler leaves.

https://www.revolver.news/2020...nst-president-trump/

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

Liberals are the most hateful people on the planet. Yet, they claim to be the 'inclusive' and 'tolerant' people.

Why do you think they invented the bullshit like "micro aggressions" and "critical race theory"? They had no actual real incidents to underpin their movement to take over the country from the evil racist "alt-right" Roll Eyes

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
quote:

If you look at the FBI data, the incidence of black-on-white violent crime is numerically higher than white-on-black violent crime. In 2017 murders were twice as high, which adjusting for population is a difference of about 10x. The caveat is that cases where the murderer is unknown (whodunnits that aren't cleared) are not in the data, which is about half the cases.

Hate crime data is more problematic because minorities are rarely charged so the data is biased.

But you know, facts and data don't matter to the woke mob. Rational analysis of data using math is just using "whiteness" to maintain our "privilege". Roll Eyes

Holder's Just Us Department screwed the hate crime data even more: if a Hispanic was the suspect in a black murder, the Hispanic was filed as white. If a Hispanic was the victim then the Hispanic was filed as Hispanic.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Prof. Loomis in case you run into him at Dairy Queen.

I know we're not allowed to comment on people's appearance, but this guy certainly looks smug and deranged. (Sorry, para)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post