SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:. . . Why do you think they invented the bullshit like "micro aggressions" . . .

I have posted in some thread here, I taught in a public college in CA, a few years ago, at the annual faculty training we were told that all white males are guilty of microaggression even if they don't know it or intend it. Most of those in the "diverse" class agreed. Diversity and inclusion, ala social justice, really mean prejudice against white males, which they extend to Christian white males such as the Founders of the America. IE, social justice, such as BLM, really means hate America.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Yes... Let's single out the white people and assume they are all racist for being white. Let's dehumanize white people due to perceived injustice. Let's attack them for being white. Let's burn black and white business because white people are the devil.

Uh huh....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I know we're not allowed to comment on people's appearance, but this guy certainly looks smug and deranged. (Sorry, para)

We know from his words he is certainly self-righteous, his appearance is a chicken/egg thing, no? I have no doubt he is a true believer so there's that too. If he can justify others killing his perception of fascists, I would have to assume he could also accept being a murderer himself. I know his talk is cheap but I'm keeping an eye on him if he shows up.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The good professor thinks killing folks is just peachy, but I would guess he is only OK with it if other people do the killing. Then his hands are squeaky clean.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Prof. Loomis in case you run into him at Dairy Queen.
This retard is too stupid to grasp one simple reality...'if' we actually were what he claims we are, he'd have been dead long ago.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Staffer for top Oregon state lawmaker arrested during Portland riot

https://www.foxnews.com/us/sta...se-arrested-portland

The legislative director for the speaker of the House in Portland's state legislature was arrested during a protest that evolved into a riot Saturday night.

Kristina Narayan, who has worked for Democratic state Rep. Katie Kotek since September 2016, according to her LinkedIn profile, was charged with one count of "Interfering with a Peace Officer."

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Staffer for top Oregon state lawmaker arrested during Portland riot

https://www.foxnews.com/us/sta...se-arrested-portland

The legislative director for the speaker of the House in Portland's state legislature was arrested during a protest that evolved into a riot Saturday night.

Kristina Narayan, who has worked for Democratic state Rep. Katie Kotek since September 2016, according to her LinkedIn profile, was charged with one count of "Interfering with a Peace Officer."

So she works for Kotex... (yes we use the derogatory term for her) Kotex is a leftist's leftist.

Kotek probably sanctioned her employee to be at the riots.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Kotek probably sanctioned her employee to be at the riots.

That would be an interesting FOIA discovery if emails or messages could be found supporting that likely accurate assumption.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Above an interesting example of the dual and opposing meanings of “sanction”.

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So by all means keep quoting the guys pic. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1121 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
What was this thread about again?

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
I don't see this working out verywell in PDX.

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Mayor Ted Wheeler ordered the Portland Police Bureau to stop using CS gas for crowd control during protests.

Wheeler, who is also the police commissioner, said “effective immediately and until further notice, I am directing the Portland Police to end the use of CS gas for crowd control.”

Repeatedly during the 104 days of protests in Portland, CS gas — better known as tear gas — has been used by PPB, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Oregon State Police “where there is a threat to life safety,” he said. “We need something different. We need it now.”

https://www.koin.com/news/prot...ear-gas-immediately/

Posts: 2675 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Mayor Ted Wheeler ordered the Portland Police Bureau to stop using CS gas for crowd control during protests.

Wheeler, who is also the police commissioner, said “effective immediately and until further notice, I am directing the Portland Police to end the use of CS gas for crowd control.”

Repeatedly during the 104 days of protests in Portland, CS gas — better known as tear gas — has been used by PPB, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Oregon State Police “where there is a threat to life safety,” he said. “We need something different. We need it now.”

Unreal. Then in another article on the page they show arrest statistics including dropped charges. Many of these anarchists have been arrested 4 and 5 times for rioting with NO FORMAL CHARGES. WTF is that all about.......nevermind, I know.

Posts: 1768 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:

Who the hell is Katie Kotek? We have a Tina Kotek, but no Katie.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly:

"Oregon State Police called Wheeler’s decision “reckless and short sighted,” and indicated it may stop sending troopers to help city officers respond to demonstrations."

https://www.oregonlive.com/por...-protest-crowds.html

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ Other neighboring agencies won't help Portland. IT's been well documented that they won't go as a matter of policy.

Why would OSP be any different?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oregon State Police called Wheeler’s decision “reckless and short sighted,” and indicated it may stop sending troopers to help city officers respond to demonstrations."

I certainly would not blame them for not sending an more help. But, if they did, they would not be obliged to follow those stupid orders from that communist mayor.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
quote:
Oregon State Police called Wheeler’s decision “reckless and short sighted,” and indicated it may stop sending troopers to help city officers respond to demonstrations."

I certainly would not blame them for not sending an more help. But, if they did, they would not be obliged to follow those stupid orders from that communist mayor.

It depends on the mutual aid memo of understanding. For most, if troopers show up they are under the command of the incident commander and have to follow the incident commander's orders, who will be a Portland Commander. Most agencies around Portland have revoked their mutual aid memos and are not going to send officers to get injured and possibly prosecuted for doing their jobs.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly: . . . CS gas — better known as tear gas — has been used by PPB, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Oregon State Police “where there is a threat to life safety,” he said. “We need something different. We need it now.”. . .

I am OK to eliminate CS gas. Replace it with water cannons, each doing 1000 gallons per minute at 100 psi. Smile

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
“We need something different. We need it now.”

what an idiot. Total lack of leadership.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!