SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
It's obvious the way they're dressed who was there to promote violence and who was there to promote Freedom.

quote:
WATCH Trump supporters hit Antifa protesters with American flags during clashes in Washington state capital

https://www.rt.com/usa/508809-...ash-washington-flag/

The patriots disengaged with the thugs too soon in almost all of those video's. Once you have them backing up that's when you really lay the beat down on. That's why you're there right? You punish them to the point where the less committed will just stay home next time or they have not yet been discharged from the hospital. You will have fewer and fewer to deal with in the future.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland Police Attacked In Broad Daylight After Antifa Erects New 'Autonomous Zone'

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ther-autonomous-zone

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
The patriots disengaged with the thugs too soon in almost all of those video's. Once you have them backing up that's when you really lay the beat down on. That's why you're there right? You punish them to the point where the less committed will just stay home next time or they have not yet been discharged from the hospital.

I could not disagree more. Patriots should not find themselves backing up thugs so they can really lay on the beat down and punish them lest they themselves become thugs. Dealing with thuggery is the job of the police and if, and only if, the police fail to do their jobs should the minimal amount of force needed be used to ensure one's safety.

Extreme political pressure needs to be placed on progressive politicians and police administrators who allow truly peaceful, often patriotic protesters/counter-protesters to be run roughshod over by thugs. The alternative is vigilantism and the expansion of extreme civil unrest which benefits no one but the anarchists.

Posts: 7313 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I could not disagree more. Patriots should not find themselves backing up thugs so they can really lay on the beat down and punish them lest they themselves become thugs. Dealing with thuggery is the job of the police and if, and only if, the police fail to do their jobs should the minimal amount of force needed be used to ensure one's safety.

That's the problem. The police have been forbidden by the politicians from taking the needed action to clear the streets from these thugs and criminals. Unfortunately, the only thing these thugs will understand is that they risk getting much worse than they have dished out if they continue their attacks and assaults.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Believe me, I understand that. We're saddled with a permissive, progressive mayor and a Circuit Attorney who charged the McCloskey's rather than the mob which invaded their yard. Can you imaging the charges they would be facing had they actually discharged a weapon, justified or not?

I don't believe that citizens taking the law into their own hands is the answer. Not at this point. Police need to begin to step up and intervene when law-abiding citizens are physically harmed by thugs in their presence. It's one thing to stand by passively and watch while a road is illegally blocked but quite another when citizens are being physically assaulted right in front of your eyes. I've discussed this with several guys I used to work with and we were unanimous in feeling that we would have had a hard time not taking action when witnessing assaults despite what a mayor or police chief mandated.

Posts: 7313 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The anger of the Patriots needs to be directed at the negligent Governors and Mayors.

Send 1,000 people to bang pots and yell through a bullhorn outside their homes every evening and weekend. Give them a taste of what every one else is being forced to put up with.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
The anger of the Patriots needs to be directed at the negligent Governors and Mayors.

Send 1,000 people to bang pots and yell through a bullhorn outside their homes every evening and weekend. Give them a taste of what every one else is being forced to put up with.

Now that, I would love to see happen!!!

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tleo205:
quote:

That's the problem. The police have been forbidden by the politicians from taking the needed action to clear the streets from these thugs and criminals. Unfortunately, the only thing these thugs will understand is that they risk getting much worse than they have dished out if they continue their attacks and assaults.

Seems there was a lot of riots, looting, vandalism, re the Rodney King matters in LA, ~1992. IIRC, there was a report that the Korean neighborhoods/businesses were mostly unharmed, as the rioters knew the Koreans had firearms and would use them.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Portland Police Attacked In Broad Daylight After Antifa Erects New 'Autonomous Zone'

That vid makes my blood boil. The cops there are caught in the middle of a political mess.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
The Fallacy of Perpetual Protest

Hardcore black Democrats are the new Palestinians. They are so consumed with revenge, hate, and self-pity, it is impossible for them to function as a proper part of society. They have become dysfunctional and undisciplined instead of steeling themselves to obey the laws that most other Americans follow effortlessly. Instead, they are now fighting to defund the police so they can break the law without consequence.

For the past six months, America has witnessed raw and in living color, the hidden society that liberal Democrats consider normal. Rioting, murder, and thuggery. Democrats have started every riot in America over the past 60 years. Watts, Detroit, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, even Charlottesville. Now they are rioting, looting, burning, and killing all over the country.

Isn’t it amazing that conservatives of all races never riot? We may demonstrate but we don’t riot. Why? Because we do not trust the government. We know the government cannot fix our problems. We will demonstrate to remind the government of what will happen to it if it attempts to infringe, abridge, or violate our unalienable rights.

Observing the spectacle of the past six months, you can see how some believe leftists to be full of hate. Their hatred is toxic and contagious. As in Herman Melville’s Moby Dick, when the hateful Captain Ahab infected the once peaceful crew of the Pequod with the deadly disease of revenge, anti-Christian leftists have infected once-peaceful Americans. Even in death, the corpse of the hate-filled Ahab summoned the crew of the Pequod to their deaths. Likewise, Democrats are using the corpses of long-dead Confederate Democrats and their victimized slaves to summon America to its demise.

Black Democrats have learned well from their former masters and present oppressors how to hate and justify all manner of evil because of perceived or imaginary injustice. They are on a rampage seeking revenge against dead and imaginary foes. They are summoning all of America to follow them to Hell. We must resist at all costs.

https://amgreatness.com/2020/1...f-perpetual-protest/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FiveFiveSixFan:
quote:
The patriots disengaged with the thugs too soon in almost all of those video's. Once you have them backing up that's when you really lay the beat down on. That's why you're there right? You punish them to the point where the less committed will just stay home next time or they have not yet been discharged from the hospital.

Extreme political pressure needs to be placed on progressive politicians and police administrators who allow truly peaceful, often patriotic protesters/counter-protesters to be run roughshod over by thugs. The alternative is vigilantism and the expansion of extreme civil unrest which benefits no one but the anarchists.

Perhaps you have a point and quite possibly your assessment is the correct one. From my point of view once you are engaged to the level these people were engaged it's game on. Antifa is clearly there for the fight and the patriots knew when they left home this confrontation was a distinct possibility and came prepared to fight as well. Like I said, if that's what you're there for then finish it.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:

I would include the media that has turned into Pravda. If they do not report the truth they have chosen sides and should be treated not different than the POLs that betray us.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Good video on BLM and Antifa actions and other interesting intel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...qMk&feature=youtu.be

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sitting here shaking my head over this video. This is one of the most demoralizing things I have ever seen. I cannot imagine any department I was ever associated with allowing themselves to be essentially run out of town. Whatever it takes law enforcement needs to go in there and take control, and if they are not allowed to do that, well last officer out please turn off the lights.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
well last officer out please turn off the lights.

....and lower the flag

posted Hide Post
If only the PPD would go full on Berserker on these punks. Full on Berserker.

“I mean plum mad dog mean.”
[FLASH_VIDEO]

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/yid-CW-O9Qw [/FLASH_VIDEO]

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
quote:

Sitting here shaking my head over this video. This is one of the most demoralizing things I have ever seen. I cannot imagine any department I was ever associated with allowing themselves to be essentially run out of town. Whatever it takes law enforcement needs to go in there and take control, and if they are not allowed to do that, well last officer out please turn off the lights.

We have to accept that some places are beyond saving.

There is a policing shortage in America. These cops need to move on to greener pastures.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Nothing a few well-placed police snipers can't fix!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4579 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
quote:

There is a policing shortage in America. These cops need to move on to greener pastures.

Considering the state of police recruiting today plenty of places would love to have em. Police need to stand down in these states. Salt lake City is hiring. They lost 75 officers over the last two months.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Ain’t that the truth.
Not only are Police up against the batshit crazy people, one perceived slip and the politicians are onboard stringing up a rope to hang them.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post