SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Icabod:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
When the Antifa thugs burn down a couple of apartment buildings and kill a few people, I wonder if Ted will change his mind.

We’ve been evacuated due to a large fire along the power lines. There have also been several spot fires that appear to be arson.

Last, a self described antifa supporter set fire to a field. Then bragged about it on Facebook. The police arrested him. Sadly, bail was only a thousand dollars.

We’ve also had

Is that the dude that lit the fire at the onramp in Puyallup? Because that guy, I think, got bailed out, and then immediately arrested again for being in possession of stuff stolen from some of the evacuated houses in Sumner or Bonney Lake.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a separate shitheal, Jebus knows we got more than our fair share out here.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I wondered if that was going on. They had a bunch of "random" arsons in West Seattle last week. This week, we're having brush fires everydamnwhere.

Stay safe, guys.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
I wondered if that was going on. They had a bunch of "random" arsons in West Seattle last week. This week, we're having brush fires everydamnwhere.

Stay safe, guys.

Yeah, it's starting to get real sporting out there.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
Arson has always been a common terror tactic for centuries. Arson was in the anarchist's playbook in the 60's. It was also a tactic recommended by Al Qaeda as early as 2002. A few arrests have been made for recent arsons in WA and CA. The FBI will be all over them in view of the date, to determine if these are part of an organized effort or just one off loonies. We shall see.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
A thought occurred to me this morning about the people who are ANTIFA and BLM. Most of them were not born yet, or were still shitting in their diapers when 9/11 happened. They have never experienced the sense of loss, anger, and then terrible resolve of America in times of crisis.

A child born on 9/11 running around setting fires and throwing rocks at the police at the age of 19. The day after 9/11, 19-year olds were standing in line outside recruiting offices, or were already gearing up for Operation Infinite Justice.

I firmly believe that we have failed to properly educate those children on what it means to be American.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:

I firmly believe that we have failed to properly educate those children on what it means to be American.

The college professors were cheering for the enemy.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:

So you’re saying there is a selective role for arson?

Posts: 18067 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:

And parents as educators have been absent for many of this generation. We are the “traditional” family and spend a lot of time teaching and talking with our kids. Provides balance.

This morning my 19 year old daughter walks in and laughs at one of the Trump kids saying “google conspiracy hiding Mob results” because it brings up an anime. Stop and show her exactly what google is doing to hide riot, mob, etc. results and talk about how these algorithms are written (I used to write a lot of code including these types of algorithms).

She walked away with eyes a bit more wide open and not so quick to criticize...but her generation is constantly bombarded with “Trump is bad”...interestingly not much beyond that. Libs are empty suits and the leadership is masking the true agenda and happy to let the anarchists lead the way with Tech doing the influencing.

We have a long road ahead

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What's this? airsoft guy was able to hold his nose long enough to post in one of my threads? Twice, even. Will wonders never cease?

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Ok, now I'm pissed...big time. This happened at UCF, a school I have two degrees from and that I've donated to over the years. I've already penned a letter to the chancellor and the chief of campus police to let them know how disgusted I am with their behavior, and that they will never receive another penny from me. I also talked with the person who qualifies resumes for open positions here (another UCF grad who's disgusted by this behavior) and she told me quietly she won't be taking any applications from UCF degree applicants any more. This shit is beyond ridiculous at this point!

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I find it interesting that simply because an individual believes they have a morally superior position, they can do whatever they want.

I happened to watch a facebook collage of Karen videos at lunch. Everyone of them violated at least one law because they thought they were right and tried to force their view on another.

When did that concept take hold?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
How is it that every third joker on the street has a bullhorn these days. Maybe I lived in a relatively sheltered world, but I used to almost never see someone with a bullhorn.

Are they handing them out at Walmart now or something? Roll Eyes

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I find it interesting that simply because an individual believes they have a morally superior position, they can do whatever they want.

I happened to watch a facebook collage of Karen videos at lunch. Everyone of them violated at least one law because they thought they were right and tried to force their view on another.

When did that concept take hold?

Oh that's very old. See: Manifest Destiny, Dehumanization, most every atrocity ever commited by humans, most every Religion, etc.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
"White people meat shields".....HAHAHA....talk about useful idiots!

Hey there bullet sponge.....ready to take a beating for your superiors!?!

https://thepostmillennial.com/...-people-meat-shields

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ot-coverage-n2576070

AG Barr:

Wrapping up a three-day tour in Chicago, Phoenix and Cleveland Friday, Attorney General Bill Barr took on the media

"They're basically a collection of liars. Most of the mainstream media. They're a collection of liars and they know exactly what they're doing. A perfect example of that were the riots. Right on the street it was clear as day what was going on, anyone observing it, reporters observing it, it could not have escaped their attention that this was orchestrated violence by a hardened group of street fighting radicals and they kept on excluding from their coverage all the video of this and reporting otherwise and they were doing that for partisan reasons, and they were lying to the American people. It wasn't until they were caught red-handed after essentially weeks of this lie that they even started feeling less timid," Barr said on the flight back to Washington Friday afternoon.

"The press has dropped, in my view - and I'm talking about the national mainstream media - has dropped any pretense of professional objectivity and are political actors, highly partisan who try to shape what they're reporting to achieve a political purpose and support a political narrative that has nothing to do with the truth. They're very mendacious about it," he continued. "It's very destructive to our Republic; it's very destructive to the Democratic system to have that, especially being so monolithic. It's contributing to a lot of the intensity and partisanship."

"It's funny that you had record numbers of police being injured during 'peaceful' protests," he said. "You know usually in protests, you have large numbers of injured rioters and a modest number of injured law enforcement. I'm talking about back in the 90s and 60s, 60s to the 90s, nowadays very few rioters get injured, very few and hundreds, even thousands of officers have been injured."

"I think there are a handful of reporters in the mainstream media that still have journalistic integrity, and there are some, but the overwhelming majority don't have it anymore," Barr said. "The people who do cover the Department do understand some of the issues. But, on the other hand, some of them have essentially adopted the same methods and ploys as what I refer to more generally as the national media and that is they're not because, probably somewhat because, of their own orientation and but also what their editors say, they're not really interested so much in what really happened but in pursuing a preformed narrative that suits some kind of ideological agenda. That's what it's all become."

According to Barr, the organizing behind the rioting in cities across the country is under investigation and federal law enforcement agencies are working to identify the individuals behind the chaos.

"People are pouring through all of the video trying to identify people to hold people accountable," Barr said, adding that the funding of the riots is also under investigation. "I think Antifa and Antifa like groups are at the center of it."

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Please, AG Barr, unleash hell on them!

Posts: 18067 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
"The press has dropped, in my view - and I'm talking about the national mainstream media - has dropped any pretense of professional objectivity and are political actors, highly partisan who try to shape what they're reporting to achieve a political purpose and support a political narrative that has nothing to do with the truth."

He certainly has an eye for the obvious. I hope he actually DOES SOMETHING.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
BLM founder gushes over known anti-Semite Linda
Sarsour....color me shocked

There has been mention of connections between BLM/ANTIFA?REVCOM and muslim tango groups...nothing hard yet but it sure seems they love each other

https://thenationalpulse.com/e...blm-founder-sarsour/

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
"People are pouring through all of the video trying to identify people to hold people accountable," Barr said, adding that the funding of the riots is also under investigation. "I think Antifa and Antifa like groups are at the center of it."

If by antifa like he means black lies matter then yes. That terrorist has shaken down numerous organizations for money that has to equal millions. I'd like to see where that money has gone on how it's been spent.

Even Al Capone went to prison for tax evasion. Time to start locking these fuckers up in the SHU program, 23 hour lockdown, basketball in Pelican bay.

Posts: 13111 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
BLM founder gushes over known anti-Semite Linda
Sarsour....color me shocked

There has been mention of connections between BLM/ANTIFA?REVCOM and muslim tango groups...nothing hard yet but it sure seems they love each other

https://thenationalpulse.com/e...blm-founder-sarsour/

Knew Sarsour couldn't stay silent for too long. Got a book coming out, of course she does!

Connection with Muslim groups...get real. While both may hate America, and all of its cultural elements, the antifa-types know collaborating with a religious group, that at its core is anti ethical to what they value, is a deal with the devil. antifa/black bloc and all the other anarcho groups will continue to get their inspiration from Berlin and London where there's an intrenched infrastructure and support.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post