SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I am OK to eliminate CS gas. Replace it with water cannons, each doing 1000 gallons per minute at 100 psi. Smile

With dye, to make it easier to identify and pick up the rioters later. Worked in Japan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdp1xG9VOEk

Posts: 55 | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
With dye, to make it easier to identify and pick up the rioters later. Worked in Japan:

Hong Kong is in Japan now? Wink

They do in fact have something like that in Japan. Hand-thrown paintballs used by cashiers to tag shoplifters so the police can find them.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16334 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
quote:

They do in fact have something like that in Japan. Hand-thrown paintballs used by cashiers to tag shoplifters so the police can find them.

Banks have been using die packs for years.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10916 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^I know. I've seen Speed at least three times, too.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16334 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When the Antifa thugs burn down a couple of apartment buildings and kill a few people, I wonder if Ted will change his mind.

Posts: 12672 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
When the Antifa thugs burn down a couple of apartment buildings and kill a few people, I wonder if Ted will change his mind.

remember Ted's apartment was set on fire and his solution was to move. I'm not kidding -- rather than stand his ground, he moved. what a Jackass.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10916 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^I know. I've seen Speed at least three times, too.
Point Break and the dead presidents.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

Antifa/BLM could kidnap his mother and torture her, and Teddy would still blame it on Trump.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16688 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

I blame the vodka soda. Beyond that, I'm taking the Fifth.

Posts: 55 | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jrhillma:
quote:

I blame the vodka soda. Beyond that, I'm taking the Fifth.

No really. Hong Kong is in Japan now. Happened when Guam capsized.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29693 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, if Ted won't let the PPB and OSP use CS, then Nature will use it. Air quality due to fire in Portland is at level - 397 hazardous. Eyes will burn - my eyes started to burn a bit at my house outside and my air quality is at 245 or so. I suspect my lungs would have complained after 30 minutes or so of outside exposure.

So nature's tear gas is in effect in Portland.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I loved the "we need something different. We need it now" line. Okay, moron, you’re the man in charge so what is this 'something different'? If you are going to take CS gas off the table what are you putting down in its place? Might as well have been throwing out corporate buzz words without providing a real solution.

Laughing in the face of danger is all well and good until danger laughs back.

Posts: 496 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent piece from Carlson. A bullseye.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgaFgljFd4A

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DrewR:
I loved the "we need something different. We need it now" line. Okay, moron, you’re the man in charge so what is this 'something different'? If you are going to take CS gas off the table what are you putting down in its place? Might as well have been throwing out corporate buzz words without providing a real solution.

a 3 year old has a better thought process.

"Mommy, Mommy, I want something different and I want it right now"

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
They needs to blue flu the fuck out of him. I mean no one shows up. No command staff, no dispatch, no officers.

"Cough cough I gotta cold. Mebbe COVID. Cough cough..."

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12772 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, I'm just gonna (cough) leave this here. Make of it what you will. This does not bode well for the pretenders out there, nom sane

She's seven years old, mister NFAC badass. God help you, 'cause you're gonna need all the help you can get. By the way, have you shot any more of your fellow NFAC members in the ass recently?

Posts: 107551 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:

We’ve been evacuated due to a large fire along the power lines. There have also been several spot fires that appear to be arson.

Last, a self described antifa supporter set fire to a field. Then bragged about it on Facebook. The police arrested him. Sadly, bail was only a thousand dollars.

We’ve also had

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I don't know how big that little girl's gun lexicon is but every term she did use was perfect. Pretty cute.

Year V

Posts: 2630 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
So, I'm just gonna (cough) leave this here. Make of it what you will. This does not bode well for the pretenders out there, nom sane

She's seven years old, mister NFAC badass. God help you, 'cause you're gonna need all the help you can get. By the way, have you shot any more of your fellow NFAC members in the ass recently?
That...was...awesome! Autumn is adorable and amazing. God help anyone who attempts to push her when she gets older. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by Jelly: . . . CS gas — better known as tear gas — has been used by PPB, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Oregon State Police “where there is a threat to life safety,” he said. “We need something different. We need it now.”. . .

I am OK to eliminate CS gas. Replace it with water cannons, each doing 1000 gallons per minute at 100 psi. Smile

Or a belt-fed full-auto Saiga 12 gauge firing pepper balls. Wink

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post