SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    S.F. 49er's QB won't stand during National Anthem because the U.S. "oppresses black people"...
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S.F. 49er's QB won't stand during National Anthem because the U.S. "oppresses black people"... Login/Join 
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
Public relations contacts:

http://media.49ers.com/pr-contacts/

Thanks, sent an email to the VP of Communications. Won't necessarily do any good about anything, but made me feel better.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
A friend, who is a 49er fan, sent me this article that reports this idiot will be converting to Islam for his BLM activist girlfriend. Who would da thunk Big Grin

Here is his Instagram account (while it is still active), showing the rapid change from football related postings to BLM and Muslim postings.

Again, who would da thunk?

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
He may demonstrate a variation of the phrase 'throwing a long bomb.'

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5995 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
And who could forget this gem...
https://youtu.be/4Ttsx5squWg

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
A friend, who is a 49er fan, sent me this article that reports this idiot will be converting to Islam for his BLM activist girlfriend. Who would da thunk Big Grin

Here is his Instagram account (while it is still active), showing the rapid change from football related postings to BLM and Muslim postings.

Damn, so I was right back on page 3, he is on the road to be a radicalized Muslim and ISIS supporter. Hey, that profiling shit works.

Posts: 4054 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Jay Glazer predicts he'll be gone in a couple of weeks as he hasn't got the talent to make the team. HA Fuck him!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Damn, so I was right back on page 3, he is on the road to be a radicalized Muslim and ISIS supporter. Hey, that profiling shit works.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:

So what's he going to do with all of the Christian tattoos he has on his arms if he drops Jesus for pussy-errr, Allah. Yeah, Allah. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4426 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
While a waste of time, I sent everyone on the 49er's list a pleasant email.

I will still "always" stand for the National Anthem.

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Give this man a harrumph.

http://www.allenbwest.com/alle...man-colin-kaepernick

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I just read on DRUDGE a statement from Kaepernick that it is insane that a cop can be trained in 6 months and it takes longer to be a cosmologist. I can't post the link.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7275 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
I am waiting for him to be invited to the White House for dinner with the prez and his wife in the very near future!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7846 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
I am waiting for him to be invited to the White House for dinner with the prez and his wife in the very near future!

As a national hero.

It seems that swallowing the BLM kool-aid is like dividing by zero, everything that comes after is a non-sequitur. This is merely another example.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Kaepernic's best days have came and gone, POS. Maybe he regrets being adopted by white parents

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8673 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Give this man a harrumph.

http://www.allenbwest.com/alle...man-colin-kaepernick

Excellent! Thanks for posting it!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Jay Glazer predicts he'll be gone in a couple of weeks as he hasn't got the talent to make the team. HA Fuck him!

Maybe he can hack it in the Syrian Football League

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Typically players with the major contracts have PR advisers or agents. I'd say he's ignoring them at this point because he's doubled down on the stupid by saying he's sticking to his guns ( so to speak). I'd have more respect for him of his argument had merit.

P229

Posts: 3946 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I see his future as being in front of a mirror crying and muttering aloha snackbar as he kisses his biceps! HA!

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Several NFL analysts are saying that he was not going to be the starter and was probably going to be cut based on his performance in the preseason, so this is likely him setting up his excuse. 'They cut me because I'm black and outspoken'.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/s...=2016-08-28-17-45-33

Defiant, and determined to be a conduit for U.S. change, Colin Kaepernick plans to sit through the national anthem for as long as he feels is appropriate and until he sees significant progress in America - specifically when it comes to race relations.

He knows he could be cut by San Francisco for this stand. Criticized, ostracized, and he'll go it all alone if need be.

On Sunday, he stopped briefly on a side field to talk with Dr. Harry Edwards and they shared a quick embrace before the quarterback grabbed his helmet and took the field. Edwards is a sociologist and African-American activist who helped plan the "Olympic Project for Human Rights" before the 1968 Mexico City Olympics, where U.S. sprinters and medalists Tommie Smith and John Carlos bowed their heads through the anthem on the medal podium in their black power protest.

Kaepernick hasn't stood for the anthem in any of the team's three preseason games

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post