SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    S.F. 49er's QB won't stand during National Anthem because the U.S. "oppresses black people"...
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S.F. 49er's QB won't stand during National Anthem because the U.S. "oppresses black people"... Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure where his ancestors hail from origionally but he should move back there. Ask what they are paying for an overrated, undereducated so called athlete. I doubt he would like it wherever it may be. A few words describe him but the ones that come to mind most are HAS BEEN. He will never make a hall of fame career out of the game he plays because he just is not that good. Namath, Montana, those guys have staying power. Colin Whats-his-what is a flash in the pan. I will smile in ten years when he is picked up on a domestic, high as a kite raving how his baby's momma did him wrong.

He is a shit pump.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
Says the minority elitist who makes millions playing a kids game. He's not happy there and wants to be released so he acts the only way he knows how...like a spoiled brat.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
What a dumb ass.
Spoiled fucking racist.
I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him on the field. Mad

Posts: 23195 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
I hope he gets the shit kicked out of him on the field. Mad

And off the field as well.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7275 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
He's a goofy fuck. A has-been that just needs to disappear. He's the kind of guy you want to just hit. He's a bitch. And always has been.

Posts: 5083 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I just let the NFL know how I feel about him.

Posts: 4057 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from http://www.powerlineblog.com/a...the-bad-old-days.php

"I can’t help remembering, though, the time when Bud Grant decided that his Vikings looked sloppy when the National Anthem was being played. He actually a conducted a practice in how to line up for the Anthem in a proper manner. But those days are rapidly slipping away."

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
In The Land of the Free and The Home of the Brave, he is entitled to stand or not, to respect the Flag or not, to be a good role mode or not.

That does not mean that our right of free speech and expression is abrogated. We have the right to tell him that he is a low life, thoughtless, self serving, ignorant, stupid, amoral, childish, stupid, spoiled, talentless and stupid piece of yak dung that is fortunate as hell to be living in the greatest country in the world where he is allowed to behave as he did without losing his life or his livelihood. That piece of shit. Mad

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He just screwed himself and his team, big time! Here's to them losing every freakin' game!
Dumbass.......

Posts: 828 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
Good. Get the Fuck out of my country.

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8365 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
Won't stand for the "racist" country he lives in and gets paid nearly 20 million dollars per year, not counting endorsements?

The irony....

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Probably not a great move considering how Chip Kelly got rid of anyone with character issues in Philly.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I read earlier this month, that the NFL refused requests from the Dallas Cowboys to install stickers that support police on their helmets. And yet they let a piece of shit disrespect the national anthem and their audience. They really have their priorities straight Roll Eyes

I know squat about the guy, since I haven't followed pro football for decades. Now I'm reminded why. But one thing I can guess about the idiot.

He ain't Joe Cool.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What have any of these super rich, pathetic excuses for Americans done for their black communities?

You know what, fuck it. Go find some other less oppressive country to live in. Go back to your motherland. I hear Africa is an amazing continent to live on. They really know how to take care of their own.

Posts: 874 | Location: NE Pennsylvania | Registered: December 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He needs to take a fucking seat on a bench outside of the USA.

Posts: 124 | Registered: December 12, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

What a rube, a dummy, a complete moron. God, he's stupid.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wreckless
posted Hide Post
If the flag of the country bothers him so much he shouldn't accept those filthy government dollars as a salary. Since he keeps his money he has proven that he's a hypocrite.

La Dolce Vita

Posts: 543 | Location: SW Florida & SNJ | Registered: July 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Whatever makes you feel good, ShoeShineBoy.

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
He needs to call Mahmoud Abdul Rauf to find out how all this worked out for him.

Posts: 7650 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post