SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    S.F. 49er's QB won't stand during National Anthem because the U.S. "oppresses black people"...
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S.F. 49er's QB won't stand during National Anthem because the U.S. "oppresses black people"... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Betcha he screams when they release him.

He will be cut. Not because he didn't/won't stand, but because his skills are diminished. I think he knew this, and started this non-stand protest so that when he is cut, he'll claim it's because of his protest and then be viewed as a martyr.

He's an asshole.

Yep. Wonder how his parents feel.

Posts: 7094 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaepernick is an asshole.

Posts: 521 | Location: maryland | Registered: February 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I don't blame Colin for being a spoiled ignoramus as much as I blame the race hustlers and history revisionists/distortionists for polluting his mind. Sure, he been radicalized by propaganda, but let's not forget those who radicalized him in academia and in so called social justice movements who prevented him from accepting truth in perspective.

The truth is that were it not for the exceptional principles codified in our founding documents, European slavery (brought here by the British empire et al.) could have endured well into the 20th century as it did for several other nations; the last official abolition being in 1981. Instead, our founding documents contained language that forced the argument for eventual abolition and castrated the slave States by diminishing their influence by population. This 2/3rds a person argument has been distorted to illicit contention and delegitimize the founding and exceptionalism of this nation.

Colin is a fool, but he was radicalized.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
darth,
I'm sorry but why waste time either apologizing for or trying to understand where the nitwit went wrong? Like terrorists, I have no use for any efforts trying to explain their rationale. Simply put, they've made it clear they're a dunderheaded dimwit in the case of Kapernick, or with the jihadists, evil throwbacks to the middle ages who want to kill me. In both cases DOOM ON THEM!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
they're all over a ball's p.s.i. like white on rice, but someone sticks their finger at our country on national t.v., and nothing but crickets. FTNFL.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
darth,
I'm sorry but why waste time either apologizing for or trying to understand where the nitwit went wrong? Like terrorists, I have no use for any efforts trying to explain their rationale. Simply put, they've made it clear they're a dunderheaded dimwit in the case of Kapernick, or with the jihadists, evil throwbacks to the middle ages who want to kill me. In both cases DOOM ON THEM!

Bald1, I didn't mean to apologize for Colin's nitwittery. I just wanted to broaden the focus to those who radicalized him. They are the root of this propaganda and need to be delegitimized and their lies exposed and recognized as such. I like your jihadist example. That is why I used 'radicalized' in my point. These BLM and 'social justice' warriors are as radicalized as jihadists and by the same techniques.....

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
This is the same guy that when he was on top of the world would not speak with his birth mom ESPN story. I understand it is a different issue, but it's another glimpse into his heart and mind.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5671 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I accept that he has the right to his opinion and the expression of it. I do not accept his blanket accusation of me and everyone else who respects the Flag and Anthem as racist oppressors. That goes beyond the pale and his worth to me is seriously diminished. His value as a quarterback is immaterial to me--I don't enjoy football (either kind) and his skill (or lack of it) doesn't stir a neuron.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8365 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just another POS, just happens to be an over payed athlete. Many, if not most nowadays, are no better than Hollywood actors, and just about as bright.

Posts: 2689 | Location: Orlando Area | Registered: February 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Why does that ignorant jackwit still have a job? Idiotic bastard makes 19 million a year for running around with a little fucking ball and he's "oppressed". Roll Eyes You're not oppressed, idiot, but you are an idiot, in a big way.

Fire his fucking ass and let him try dealing with the real world.

I can't wait to watch his post NFL career which should be starting shortly. He'll be broke within 5 years at the most and have to join some bullshit NFL lawsuit to pray for some kind of payday.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Baltimore | Registered: October 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
darth,

Bald1, I didn't mean to apologize for Colin's nitwittery. I just wanted to broaden the focus to those who radicalized him. They are the root of this propaganda and need to be delegitimized and their lies exposed and recognized as such. I like your jihadist example. That is why I used 'radicalized' in my point. These BLM and 'social justice' warriors are as radicalized as jihadists and by the same techniques.....

Gotcha and thanks! Smile

To broaden my remarks, DOOM on the race baiters, commie college teachers, BLM, MSM, and leftist mouthpieces everywhere as well! LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16517 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crossroader
posted Hide Post
Dumb, ugly overpaid qb, whose marketable NFL skills have eroded at a mind boggling pace, dying for a little attention.

As soon as the government gets your guns, they'll be back to take your Bible.

Posts: 440 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: March 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Wow!
$19 million contract and the 49ers allow him to use their Branding image like he does on on his Twitter.

Most employees that have such high paying jobs have to abide by employment rules that prohibit these sort of associations to protect the companies brand name.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
For those interested in exploring this issue, a link to an article called "Reds exploiting blacks: The roots of Black Lives Matter", from Accuracy in Media.

Link

Posts: 18351 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
This guy's 15 minutes should have been up 20 minutes ago.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Black Lives Matter is a movement.

Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
As in, bowel movement?

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
As in, bowel movement?

Wink

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post