SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    S.F. 49er's QB won't stand during National Anthem because the U.S. "oppresses black people"...
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

S.F. 49er's QB won't stand during National Anthem because the U.S. "oppresses black people"... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
The only people who oppress black people are black people. Get over yourself. Your poor me bullshit has run its course. Colin you make 19 million a year to play a f***ing game. Another reason to not watch the NFL.

Posts: 269 | Location: Central Nebraska | Registered: April 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
As someone said earlier, if the NFL doesn't stop this, it will get out of hand. Now other players talking about joining in. Well, the article only cites one player.

http://www.theatlantic.com/new...nick-protest/497945/

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8365 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's a shame this guy is getting any press coverage. There's so many un-named Heros sacrificing for us everyday that we never hear about. This putz gets coverage over his ignorant stand.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
I love how people are interpretating the national anthem to be racists. They say the British were recruiting the slaves to free them. No, they were recruiting them because they needed more men. They had slaves at home in England. They didn't do it because they wanted to help the slaves, they did it to help themselves. But that doesn't help the "woah is me" narrative so I guess we won't mention it....

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
It's a shame this guy is getting any press coverage. There's so many un-named Heros sacrificing for us everyday that we never hear about. This putz gets coverage over his ignorant stand.

Give them the press. List the names and teams of all the other retards that are joining in. Let them "Dixie Chick" themselves into unemployment.

Watch these idiots get fired and see that they wouldn't be qualified to bag groceries.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
And Tony Stewart weighs in on Tweeter..."I'm sorry but @Kaepernick7 needs to learn the fact about police before running his dumbass mouth!" Stewart tweeted. "He has no clue what they go thru! #idiot". Link

Yep, that about sums it up.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'll be damned. Now I actually have slightly mixed feelings about this - he's blaming Hillary, saying he doesn't think much of a country that doesn't toss her ass in jail!

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-...lary-clinton-prison/

quote:
Watch these idiots get fired and see that they wouldn't be qualified to bag groceries.

Yeah, if they're stuffing bags for a living, it'll be Midnight Cowboy style.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
I'll be damned. Now I actually have slightly mixed feelings about this - he's blaming Hillary, saying he doesn't think much of a country that doesn't toss her ass in jail!

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-...lary-clinton-prison/

quote:

Yeah, if they're stuffing bags for a living, it'll be Midnight Cowboy style.
I suspect he has been coached by the PR team at his agent's office, and is trying to deflect the barrage of criticism.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23656 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post

His adoptive mother just blew him up.

Posts: 2093 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by liner:

I think Russo is his birth mother...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by liner:

I think Russo is his birth mother...

Correct, thank you for clarifying.

Posts: 2093 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another case of someone getting more press than they need or deserve.

Posts: 7094 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
I suspect he has been coached by the PR team at his agent's office, and is trying to deflect the barrage of criticism.

With a little over two months to go before Election Day, I'll take anything I can get.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Gotta love J,J...

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
I don't know if I saw it here, sorry if this is a repeat. It was noted Tim Tebow got all kinds of flak for public display of his views when in an NFL setting, but Kap is getting much more favorable treatment. Why the double standard?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
I don't know if I saw it here, sorry if this is a repeat. It was noted Tim Tebow got all kinds of flak for public display of his views when in an NFL setting, but Kap is getting much more favorable treatment. Why the double standard?

Tebow is a devout Christian.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bigboreshooter:
quote:

Tebow is a devout Christian.

The color of his skin !!!!! I guess the NFL has no code of conduct policy.

Posts: 269 | Location: Central Nebraska | Registered: April 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Colin Kaepernick's practice socks: pigs w cop hats

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/m...ick%26%2339%3Bs.html

The NFL better get rid of this POS

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Tim Kaine: You have to respect Kaepernick

http://freebeacon.com/issues/k...ccording-conscience/

Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Tim Kaine (D., Va.) said Thursday that “you’ve got to respect” San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s decision to sit down during the national anthem as a sign of protest of America’s treatment of minorities, adding he would do it differently if it were him.

At Thursday night’s game against the San Diego Chargers, which will feature a Salute to the Military event, Kaepernick is expected to sit again during the national anthem. Good Morning America host George Stephanopoulos asked Kaine about it during the latter’s run of media appearances Thursday morning.

“You’re the father of a Marine. What’s your reaction to Colin Kaepernick?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“You know, you’ve got to respect people’s ability to act according to their conscience,” Kaine said.

“I mean, I’d do it differently. I think if you really thought about issues and this country, you’d do it differently, and when I heard him explain his rationale, didn’t really make that much sense to me. But you’ve got to respect people’s ability to act according to their conscience, so I wouldn’t presume to tell him what to do.”

So it didn't make sense to Kaine, but he still respects him

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:

I am sure everybody here knows why.

quote:
Democratic vice-presidential nominee Sen. Tim Kaine (D., Va.) said Thursday that “you’ve got to respect” San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s decision to sit down during the national anthem as a sign of protest of America’s treatment of minorities, adding he would do it differently if it were him.

The hell I do.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post