SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US is monitoring Chinese spy balloon that has been floating over Montana for the past several days
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US is monitoring Chinese spy balloon that has been floating over Montana for the past several days Login/Join 
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by I am Weather Balloon!:
Hello!

I am Weather Balloon!

Welcome to the Forum, WB! I think you'll find many like-minded people here.

What do you think about the 10 mm cartridge?

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
I think the Chinese have hacked the forum.

Posts: 18013 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25994 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by Oscar Zulu:
Better call Frank Luke..

OZ

I also wondered why an F 22 would be needed. The lowest tech airplane the USAF has would be sufficient.

I thought the same thing but a pilot friend pointed out that the balloon is at 60,000 feet and not many planes fly that high. Maybe they wanted to get some Polaroids.

Posts: 986 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am Weather Balloon!
Picture of I am Weather Balloon!
posted Hide Post
I send much greeting to running capitalist dog! Hello!

Alaska is cold. Montana is beautiful!

I am Weather Balloon!

Posts: 16 | Registered: February 03, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What the Hell??

Posts: 107233 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weather Balloon:
My flashlight was made in China. It quit working. Can you help?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15991 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am Weather Balloon!
posted Hide Post
Chinese 10mm better! 15mm! Hello!

Smallest Chinese flashlight brighter than surface of sun. Shine it at gopher, kill gopher! I get you 60,000 units, good price!

No gopher, just flashlight!

I am Weather Balloon!

posted Hide Post
quote:
I also wondered why an F 22 would be needed. The lowest tech airplane the USAF has would be sufficient.

The balloon was over 60k ft, the F-22 can operate over 60k+ ft and they were available since Nellis is running a Red Flag exercise. Why the fighters out of Hill or, Mountain Home couldn't do the intercept...no idea, perhaps there's some sensor capability the -22 has that the other 3 fighters in the inventory don't have.

Posts: 14551 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of uvahawk
posted Hide Post
Pathetic that the Administration and our military cannot take down a "weather" balloon ASAP. What if there was an early warning (EW) of incoming ballistic missiles--dithering over what is an "appropriate" response?

Posts: 151 | Location: Low Country, South Carolina | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hello!

I am Weather Balloon!

LOL!
Weather Balloon Over Missouri now...
Welcome!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23930 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hello!

I am Weather Balloon!

Hello “I am Weather Balloon” and welcome to the forum.

I have 2 questions for you.
1. Do you have a Facebook, instagram, twitter, TikTok, YouTube account that we can follow?
Maybe you can share a livestream too?

2. How did you get a CUT on your first post?
Enquiring minds want to know.

Posts: 4121 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I am Weather Balloon!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP202:
How did you get a CUT on your first post?
Enquiring minds want to know.
Chinese CUT just like capitalist running dog version but much cheaper! I get you 60,000 units, good price! Hello!

I am Weather Balloon!

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
No gopher, just flashlight!
I'm actually more interested in cooking gopher stew, but I'm in Alabama, sooo... Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6187 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mustang-PaPa:
So does it contain germ warfare.

Weather control. The .gov is contracting out the chemtrailing to the Chinese.

Chinese Chemtrails? My Alex Jones air filter has been protecting me from my .gov, but who do I buy my grossly overpriced Sharper Image knock off air filter to protect me and my family from the Chi-Com's chemtrails???

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
One up, 98 to follow

Posts: 15838 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
The news is saying there’s a second one somewhere over Canada; the Canadians are “investigating” …

The Chinese are tracking caribou migrations.

What is this about "parking" a balloon over Canada. In my understanding of balloons, they do not park. They go where they are blown.

They can control it's altitude and place it in different prevailing winds, steering it.
I hunt tail winds when I fly, as do passenger liners ask for best altitudes.

From what I read, it's has a helium supply and release valve.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
One up, 98 to follow

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Fpu5a0Bl8eY" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

You can also listen to the English version on page 2.

(Somehow I thought that version more appropriate, as being from China, you know, like, "red".)

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16251 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post