SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ And if they are lying about what they were looking for... they should be fired.
Either way, the FBI should be cleaned out.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23942 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
This has now become more laughable than before. If there was top secret nuclear docs that created a grave national security issue, why did they wait until Monday to raid Mar A Lago when the warrant was issued on Friday. When the government gets so big that they don't believe they have to explain their actions you get exactly what we are seeing. It’s comforting how incompetent these people are in their ability to screw up a set up. This may end up unraveling the regime and reeks of desperation. I was ready for someone like DeSantis, now I want to see Trump completely crush the regime bureaucracy and restore this country back to its foundation. I predict Donald Trump will match the record of Grover Cleveland and become the second president to serve two non-consecutive terms!

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I see, someone from Trump’s team accidentally packed up the manual for the Whitehouse microwave and two scopes can’t find the cornpop button.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: trapper189,

Posts: 10821 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
If there was top secret nuclear docs that created a grave national security issue, why did they wait until Monday to raid Mar A Lago when the warrant was issued on Friday.

Because everyone knows in government to make a press release on Friday, the public are likely to bypass it. Make it on a Monday, the media has all week to beat it senseless on 24 hour news.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I'm just not buying the entire nuclear documents and the massive search warrant team narrative. Gullible people will.

Search warrants require an ops plan however the plan is as detailed as necessary - number people might encounter, armed or dangerous and exigency, roles everyone will have and so on.

The Secret Service was not going to put up resistance and a half dozen Fibbies with raid jackets could have driven up and quietly proceeded.

As far as exigency, it's BS because if national secrets were truly at risk the ops plan and the execution team would already be in place and the warrant would been the green light. You can't argue exigency with a 72 hour delay, especially where you are looking for documents within a known structure that apparently were at no risk for removal or destruction.

The WH and DOJ look like fools.

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Their continual lying & buffoonery has become too much for anyone to believe. Our Country has never been through such embarrassment.

As Always, F jb!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
I'm just not buying the entire nuclear documents and the massive search warrant team narrative. Gullible people will.

Search warrants require an ops plan however the plan is as detailed as necessary - number people might encounter, armed or dangerous and exigency, roles everyone will have and so on.

The Secret Service was not going to put up resistance and a half dozen Fibbies with raid jackets could have driven up and quietly proceeded.

As far as exigency, it's BS because if national secrets were truly at risk the ops plan and the execution team would already be in place and the warrant would been the green light. You can't argue exigency with a 72 hour delay, especially where you are looking for documents within a known structure that apparently were at no risk for removal or destruction.

The WH and DOJ look like fools.

That’s how I see it. Well said.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump's attorney.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I don't know or remember if someone already said it: What a great kick off for Trump's 2024 campaign.

And I bet on his second term, he's going to require a full body cavity search of any bureaucrat who wants to stay or be hired as he should.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Does anyone honestly believe that Donald Trump was in possession of "nuclear secrets"? Whatever the fuck that means. Roll Eyes

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Does anyone honestly believe that Donald Trump was in possession of "nuclear secrets"? Whatever the fuck that means. Roll Eyes

Unfortunately, highly probable that 10 to 20 million Americans probably do.....

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very good info in those videos wcb6092. Thank you.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 95 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:

They’re actually tying it to nuke weapons.

Those documents wouldn’t even be kept in the oval office. Much less moved from the oval office to his home.

I have multiple family that worked in that business.

If it was truly a national emergency they would’ve moved as soon as the warrant was issued.

100 days before an election says it all; along with the nonprosecution with a litany of Dimmerwits like Clinton, Burger, Clinton, Obama, Holder, Comey, Clapper, Garland, Biden, Wray, Biden and 51 IC agents.

Yet who has been SWATTED?

Flynn, Stone, Giuliani, Navarro, Bannon, and Trump.

This is all bullshit.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

Hell NO ... all they have to do is mention those terms and the sheeple will do their math.
Complete manipulation. Eek

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The sheer desperation by the Left to stop Donald Trump from running again is simply astonishing to me. Now you have creeps like this Hayden clown inferring that the fate that befell Ethel and Julius Rosenberg also apply to Trump. Eek

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
The sheer desperation by the Left to stop Donald Trump from running again is simply astonishing to me.
It's not just Trump in 2024 that has them panicking, it's also the fall midterms. The Dems are in trouble. They're pulling out every stop they can to try to avert disaster--for them. Many of the GOP primary winners were endorsed by Trump. They probably figure if they can succeed in destroying Trump, they can use that against those nominees.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Desperados. Literally.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Dems are in trouble.

The trouble they are in looked deliberate

Why? Is the question, to me

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:

Well, he did say he was going to clean out the swamp, and I think we've seen that nuking DC is probably the only way.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
From Donald's statement earlier, it looks like he's calling their bluff. Not only does he approve of making the docs public, he wants it done immediately.

"Not only will I not oppose the release of documents related to the unAmerican, unwarranted, and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home in Palm Beach, Florida, Mar-a-Lago, I am going a step further by ENCOURAGING the immediate release of those documents," the former president wrote, "even though they have been drawn up by radical left Democrats and possible future political opponents, who have a strong and powerful vested interest in attacking me, much as they have done for the last 6 years."

So.....What's the holdup?

In the last sentence of the statement, I'm not sure if Donald was referring to the search warrant paperwork, or to the documents that they removed from his house. But it appears like releasing those so called "classified documents" may make some of Donald's enemies look bad. Which is probably they raided his home to begin with.

The reason those documents were "classified" to begin with, probably had alot more to do with the security of the swamp critters than about the security of America.

I'm sure that when they are released, they'll probably be so redacted that no one would ever be able to decipher them.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post