SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
I still think DeSantis is our best shot in 2024. If Trump would just throw his support behind DeSantis, it would make for an unbeatable candidate. Other than that there isn’t much I can add to this thread. The FBI’s actions in this matter truly should be worrisome to all Americans.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5576 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
███ everything █████ ██████ ██████ is ███ █ ███ great. ███ █████. Trust ██ █

████ ████████ your ███████ ███ █ ███████ ██ government ████████ ██.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lt CHEG:
I still think DeSantis is our best shot in 2024. If Trump would just throw his support behind DeSantis, it would make for an unbeatable candidate. Other than that there isn’t much I can add to this thread. The FBI’s actions in this matter truly should be worrisome to all Americans.

My opinion, the demonrats/liberals will attack DeSantis too and try to find anything and everything, etc. DeSantis can be VP and then can have his turn in 2028. We need to make a stand with Trump in 2024. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Shit is getting real. FBI agents seize the personal cellphone of Rep Scott Perry (R. Pa)

Link.

EXCLUSIVE — Republican Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania says that the FBI has confiscated his cellphone.

Perry, in an exclusive statement, told Fox News on Tuesday that while traveling with his family earlier in the day, he was approached by three FBI agents who handed him a warrant and requested that he turn over his cellphone.

The confiscation of the congressman’s personal phone comes one day after FBI agents searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

"This morning, while traveling with my family, 3 FBI agents visited me and seized my cell phone. They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish. I’m outraged — though not surprised — that the FBI under the direction of Merrick Garland’s DOJ, would seize the phone of a sitting Member of Congress," Perry said in his statement. "My phone contains info about my legislative and political activities, and personal/private discussions with my wife, family, constituents, and friends. None of this is the government’s business.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Headline from The Liberty Daily Big Grin

https://thelibertydaily.com/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
They're doing this shit right in front of us. Just imagine what they're doing in secret?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... the FL Fed magistrate judge that authorized the search warrant, Judge Bruce Reinhardt.

Prior to that appointment, when in private practice, he represented former Epstein employees.

Political sensitivities ... find anything to prevent 2024 ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

I smile every time I see Trump's shit eating grin that drives his enemies crazy.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19659 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Post regarding Judge Reinhardt.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So what? Lawyers defend scumbags all the time. It is their job. It is not like he was a mob lawyer and only represented Mafia members.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Modern day Praetorian Guard.

quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
I've always thought that we needed a severe hardship to wake the sheep. We've been fat, dumb, and happy for too long. If we look at the history of mankind that is a huge anomaly and not where we do our best work.

Not a word of that is wrong.

Posts: 17124 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bruce Cutler was a piece of work and funny too!

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
They're doing this shit right in front of us. Just imagine what they're doing in secret?

That's what blows my mind the most. It's always been crooked and dirty but it was always kept in the shadows. These bastards don't care what we know, don't care what we see. They're almost taunting with their whatcha gonna do about it openness.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Post regarding Judge Reinhardt.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So what? Lawyers defend scumbags all the time. It is their job. It is not like he was a mob lawyer and only represented Mafia members.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/...-to-jeffrey-epstein/

According to the Herald, which cited court documents, Reinhart resigned from the South Florida US Attorney’s Office effective on New Year’s Day 2008 and went to work for Epstein’s cohorts the following day.

In a 2011 affidavit, Reinhart denied he had done anything improper and insisted that since he was not involved in the federal investigation of Epstein, he was not privy to inside information about the case.

However, in a 2013 court filing, Reinhart’s former colleagues contradicted him, saying that he had “learned confidential, non-public information about the Epstein matter” while employed by the US Attorney’s Office. Reinhart noted to the Herald in response that a complaint filed against him by a lawyer for Epstein’s victims had been dismissed by the Justice Department.

Reinhart was elevated to magistrate judge in March 2018 after 10 years in private practice. That November, the Miami Herald reported that he had represented several of Epstein’s employees — including, by Reinhart’s own admission to the outlet, Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his “Yugoslavian sex slave.”

posted Hide Post
Yeah and he also gave 1000 bucks to the Obama campaign. Lets muddy the waters some more. As Signified indicated he is not Bruce Cutler. IMHO to try to smear this guy is a low class tactic.
In case you forgot Trump knew Epstein as well.

posted Hide Post

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They's some swift sons o' bitches, ain't they?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the CNN piece!

posted Hide Post
I was listening to a podcast with famous lawyer Alan Dershowitz. If I heard and understood correctly, he said that he believes the reason why the FBI raided Trump's home looking for the documents instead of subpoenaing Trump in turning over the documents is; if they subpoenaed Trump and he gave the documents willingly, the demonrats and courts will have a hard time prosecuting him because he can claim self incrimination by him giving the documents. Whereas if they raided his home and took it, they can use it as evidence against him. Looks like Trump was 10 steps ahead of them as they found NOTHING. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post