SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 37
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Both work for Biden and his appointees.

quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
why in the hell did his protective detail just not shoot the bastards on sight?

who the hell are they working for?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I apologize para, I’ve been off line & wanted you to understand my delay to you. I am sorry.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
AG Garland just announced he’s going to talk in 30 minutes. 2:30 PM eastern time.

#BreakOutThePopcorn

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
AG Garland just announced he’s going to talk in 30 minutes. 2:30 PM eastern time.

#BreakOutThePopcorn

Is he resigning?

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Venal ass. The man is the perfect personification of the phrase banality of evil.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Turned the news on and am waiting for this clown show. Damn the bs on fox is even hard to stomach.

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I don't really have anything to add to the conversation that hasn't already been said, but last evening I got together with a couple of friends, one of which is an understated semi-liberal. Typically we try to avoid politics and keep the conversations about guy stuff like guns, motorcycles, sports and women, etc. Well, the subject about the raid came up and I made the comment that Obamas mansion should be invaded by the FBI as well to balance the public perception and our liberal friend went nuts said that it was blasphemous to suggest such a thing. Another friend then brought the hypocrisy up of the left and that was enough for him and he left in a huff. That underscores the problem this country has regarding the polarization that exists. Very disappointing. Frown

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Notice how this is ALL we and the MSM are now talking about?

Not about how Joe Manchin just fucked us royally in a shades-of-Cornhusker-Kickback-dirty-deal on this BBB thing Mad

Not about how Joe Biden is literally incoherent and gets confused at every turn now Mad

Not that Bidenflation is wrecking the economy Mad

This may have been nothing more than a stunt to take any attention off Biden leading up to the midterms.

Yeah but...

There's a whole bunch of folks out there that don't listen to MSM or discuss this shit every day like we do here. My wife is down the middle politically wife. A very sweet, petite, and polite woman.

1) She cussed like a sailor when she saw the latest bullshit. She hasn't watched any news or discussed the latest Trump events but trust me it will be on her mind in November.
2) She cusses like a construction worker that hit his thumb with a hammer every time she goes to the grocery store. It's worse when we get home.
3) Try going to fill up the car with her even though gas prices are "falling".
4) Discuss the new inflation reduction act and ask her about taxes on 401Ks (We're about to retire)

Joe Schmuck voters are very pissed off and this shit isn't working. Just my opinion.

Posts: 7551 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
So what happened today at the FBI offices in Cincinnati?

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Shooting …

I bet he doubles down.

He’s late, color me surprised.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
So what happened today at the FBI offices in Cincinnati?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They had an unwelcome visitor. This sort of stupidity does not help. See below:

A man armed with a rifle tried to break into the security screening area of the FBI’s Cincinnati field office before fleeing, officials said.

The suspect attempted to breach the screening area Thursday morning, the FBI said. His entry set off an alarm and armed agents responded.

The man had entered the FBI office and shot a nail gun at law-enforcement officials—and then brandished an AR-15-style rifle before fleeing, according to a law-enforcement official.

The suspect fled the scene in a Ford Crown Victoria and drove onto the Interstate 71a Highway . Ohio State Highway Patrol chased the suspect, who appeared to fire a shot while driving, a Highway patrol statement said. The man exited the highway, got out his car and shot at police, who fired back.

Authorities converge outside the FBI Cincinnati office after a man entered the office, shot a nail gun at law-enforcement officials and then brandished an AR-15-style rifle before fleeing.
PHOTO: LOCAL12/WKRC-TV
As of the early afternoon, the gunman was in a standoff with police and federal agents in what is reported to be a rural area of Clinton County.

NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP
The 10-Point.
A personal, guided tour to the best scoops and stories every day in The Wall Street Journal.

Neither police nor bystanders reported injuries, and police did not know the extent of the gunman’s injuries or if he had been wounded.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/a...51?mod=hp_lead_pos10
LINK:

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Looks like Merrick Garland is trying to distance himself a bit and keeps throwing Christopher Wray's name in there more as this develops.

Wray was appointed by Trump and is technically a Republican. What better fall guy could there be, if this blows up in their face and there has to be one.
See, it was Trump's fault, again.

Disagree… Christopher Wray is a lifelong bureaucrat. His loyalty is to the bureaucracy. Trump probably didn’t understand the depth of the swamp at that time.

Probably wrongly believed the FBI was not so corrupted, along with the rest of the IC.
I bet he feels very differently today.

Seriously, Liz Cheney is 'technically' a Republican too, and it's pretty damn clear her loyalty is NOT to our side (Republicans, Conservatives, or 'the People') either!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8886 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jesus Christ. He's still not there. First rule for meetings --- be on time unless you are the actual king.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:

Jesus Christ. He's still not there. First rule for meetings --- be on time unless you are the actual king.

Second rule is never show up without an agenda

- - - - -

A Nothing burger … He makes Colonel Clink look epically competent.

~Robert A. Heinlein

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
That was anticlimactic... Hey guys, I ordered the "raid", don't talk bad about my personnel, have a nice day... Oh, and no questions, please.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I can't say for sure, but I think that this is what tyranny looks like.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He did state that the FBI left a copy of the warrant and receipt of items taken with President Trump's attorney as they were leaving.

I would need verification before I would believe him.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
The AG said nothing that wasn't boilerplate. That presser is given or could be given in every case where a search warrant is sworn by affidavit. There's nothing he said that wasn't already known or is done in every single instance where a search warrant is served.

He also said that people shouldn't be upset with the safety of lifelong personnel who are only doing their jobs on behalf of the American people and that justice is applied equally to everyone without fear or favor. Recent history doesn't support that aka Hillary's serve and Hunter's laptop but there is also the administrative resolution given to Sandy Berger for him stealing 5 Benghazi documents.

That aside, no one is talking about the contents of the documents and I doubt we'll know. Is it that the National Archives said belonged to them and Trump said they don't? It seems that if he was served with a subpoena you can challenge it in court and that wasn't done.

So why did Trump let this escalate? Unsealing the warrant and and related documents won't tell us exactly what the documents are?

Today's presser revealed nothing and the release of everything short of the actual affidavit won't tell us much.

Posts: 4077 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Oh, and no questions, please.

That is one of the worst parts about these so called events. No questions. Why the hell not?

I mean, we know why Biden doesn't take questions, but everyone else has no excuse.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!