SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery, JALLEN. Prayers for you and your family.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Get well soon Jim! Cool

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para for sharing and JALLEN get better soon. There are plenty of people who care about you here and would do anything to help you out as you would do for them.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
JALLEN -- thinking about you. I don't like hearing this news.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I'm really sorry to hear about this JALLEN. I always look forward to your perspective on threads. I'll be praying for your health.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Get well soon, Jim.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looking for more of your wisdom soon!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Oh man. JALLEN is one of my favorite guys on this site. Has been for a while. I have always trusted his opinion, even solicited it on a couple of occasions. He is as smart as they come and always willing to help out. Never one to come across as harsh. Feel better soon friend. This forum is a much better place with you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5909 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Hope you get back on your feet soon! And back at the keyboard.

Posts: 17889 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PeterGV
posted Hide Post
JALLEN is a rock that SigForum members can count on.

Wish you well, sir. Hope we'll see you steady guidance back back in the forum in the not too distant future.

Posts: 1318 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, I was not aware you were ill. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you can find comfort and well being.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

I've loved reading your insights over the years. In a way I grew up on the forum, taking bits of wisdom from each member. I have to admit I've taken a lot of your wisdom over the years and I thank you for the contribution it has made in my life and the lives of others I have passed it on to.

Posts: 3585 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for you Jallen. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, you are a pillar of SIGforum. I don't know you like most members do, but I always enjoy reading you posts, although most of them are way above me. Thank you. Cool

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

I've been missing your posts and your wisdom. One of the JALLENisms that I've picked up over the years and use in my every day life is, "nothing beats knowing what you're doing." In that spirit, I pray that your doctors, physicians assistants, and nurses all know what they're doing.

~Todd

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another member of the JALLEN Fan Club here! Cool

I did a small Karma in Jim's honor last year or the year before, after he did me a favor.

Jim, you are among the top few members here whose posts I actively seek out every time I log in. I miss your presence, and hope you can come back again.

Para, thanks for contacting Jim. Even though the news is not what we wanted to hear, I am among the large number of members who have been concerned for him.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9159 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
Jim, I am in the read a lot, but post rarely
Have always enjoyed your posts.
Heal well, return when you can. You are missed

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
JAllen, So sorry to hear you are down. I miss your posts so very much. A world of knowledge you pass on. When I see a post by you, it always is the first I hit.

My very best wishes for you.

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, you'll be in my prayers. Your a kind person and I appreciate you.

Posts: 45374 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,
Sorry to hear that you've taken ill, prayers and good wishes toward your recovery. Your posts are always a treat, from the legal insight, to the pragmatic views of somebody who's been around the block a few times.
Get well, be comfortable and may life ease up a bit.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post