SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Hope you start feeling better soon JALLEN. I really miss your wisdom and wit. You are in our prayers.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
JAllen posts always made me feel I had learned something just from reading them. His provision of many links to well considered sources expanded my notion of 'more proper' research.

I appreciate the soothing tones his writing skills and logical skills of a most pleasant verbal oom-paa-paa habit demonstrated so many times.

Thanks for the inspiration JAllen.
May the Good Lord Bless you.

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always enjoy your posts and look forward to seeing them again. Take care and get better.

Posts: 2128 | Location: Tacoma, Wa. | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers are with you, sir.

We miss you and look forward to seeing you here again, soon.

God bless you!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry you're not doing well and I hope thing get better for you soon. I look forward to reading your posts and hope that you'll be able to make it back in the future.

Take care.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, I always have enjoyed your posts here. They are always spoken with the flair of a true Texan. Hope you will be able to throw in your 0.02 worth again, soon.
Best wishes for peace and comfort, and come back here as soon as you can.

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
I look forward to his financial posts. Makes me laugh when I read the "The stock market will definitely go up, but don't be surprised if it goes down, but it's quite possible it will stay the same." Gold nuggets!

Get well, Texas tuba. Big Grin

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear you're having some health challenges. I always enjoy your take on things, whether it's guns, politics, bacon, or...

Is there anything else as important as those three things?!?

Please get well!

Posts: 4503 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing "a little sinking spell". I hope you will soon feel like participating as I have always looked forward to your views/perspective on whatever subject was being discussed.

You have knack for making a concise, informative and diplomatic response. We all wish you a full and speedy recovery!

------------------------------------------------------------
"I have resolved to fight as long as Marse Robert has a corporal's guard, or until he says give up. He is the man I shall follow or die in the attempt."

Feb. 27, 1865 Letter by Sgt. Henry P. Fortson 'B' Co. 31st GA Vol. Inf.

Posts: 1229 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim, get well. Read a book or 20. Enjoy your rehab

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN - I always enjoy reading your posts and topics. Thank you, hope to hear from you soon.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, You are in my thoughts and prayers...I know I join many many others when I say your presence is missed on the forum...hopefully you can get over this hurdle and post again soon...

God bless you Jim.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Jim, sorry to hear about your health. Hurry back, your posts are always a must read and I truely value your opinion on matters

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
JALLEN

Your posts always had plenty of meat on the bone.
I enjoyed them a great deal. Please take care

Posts: 2546 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
JALLEN or Jim if I may?

I ask that God lays healing and comforting hands upon you.

I do not post a lot for I do not have the great knowledge that many members here have and you are one of them.

Please, as health permits, add your wisdom to these pages here.

Roy

PS: thanks Para!

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, just in case you haven't heard enough yet, I'll echo so many of the others. Yours are among my favorite posts on this forum. Always reasoned, intelligent, informed, kind... I could go on...I am always interested in what you have to say on a topic. Hope you feel better soon.

Posts: 2694 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
Jallen hope your feeling better soon.

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1142 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't post much, but I have read many of your posts and have learned a ton. Hope you feel better soon.

Posts: 343 | Location: Atco, NJ | Registered: April 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Jim,

Always enjoy your avaition stories. Get well, check back as you can. We'll all hold the fort in the meantime.

Jim

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
JALLEN
Fight the good fight. I have some similar issues as you(from what I've seen you mention). I don't plan to give up. I pray that you don't, either.

Posts: 6307 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post