SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Hope to see you back soon Jim. Too long an absence, and I might start falling for stock tips!

Posts: 11388 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I look forward to the wonderful and thought provoking articles and your thoughts and wisdom. Thank you.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bobbin' and weavin
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, I will pray that your health improves. Your posts frequently enlighten, often provoke thought and always entertain. Thank you.

Posts: 934 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Jim, keep up the fight!!

Keep us posted, and do not be a stranger here.

God bless, and prayers for your improved health!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

You don't know me from dirt - I don't post that much. But, I do read quite a bit and your humor, insight and common sense is a pleasure to observe.

I hope that my simple and inarticulate comments give you a moment of pleasure.

Feel better and know that your quality comes through loud and clear.

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Wishing you the best health brother.

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, I've always enjoyed your posts.
You have provided us with much wisdom.
Hoping the best for you.
You have my respect!

Thanks, Para, for letting us know.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, here's hoping you're recovering and posting again soon!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Missing the sage posting from you, Mr. JALLEN!! Get well soon, sir!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Get well soon, JALLEN.

Posts: 715 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Jallen - Hope you feel better soon. I am among the many who enjoy your posts. Over the past few days something seemed a bit off on the forum, and now I know what.

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

I trust that you will be able to return to the board soon. Thank you for the many educational posts and insightful commentaries you've made over the years. I hope to read many more.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sigforum is the first thing I look at each morning. And I especially look for your posts JALLEN to see what you have to say on any particular thread or subject. I always loved the insightful articles and quotes you've shared with us.

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

Hope you come out on the topside of the weather soon. Love your posts and opinion and discussion on them. You are missed.

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
prayers sent JALLEN, hope you feel better soon...have always enjoyed your posts brother!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Jim, hang tough brother! We all miss your words of wisdom. If there's anything we can do, all you have to do is ask!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Jim, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39754 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be Careful What You Wish For...
Picture of Monk
posted Hide Post
Get well soon, JALLEN! You've always been one of my favorite posters here.

Georgeair: "...looking around my house this morning, it's not easily defended for long by two people in the event of real anarchy. The entryways might be slick for the latecomers though...."

Posts: 11865 | Location: Hoisting the colors in a strange land | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
Jim, we miss your posts - hope that you are in the express lane on the road to feeling better!

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1123 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Jim, you mean a lot to us. I pray for your healing and hope you check back with us soon.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post