SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Jim,
Always enjoy your posts. Wishing you nothing but the best and hope to see you around the water cooler. Hugs, T

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm late to the thread JALLEN, I pray the best for you. God bless you.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have always enjoyed your perspective on things. I hope you feel well enough to rejoin us soon. Prayers to you and yours.

Pete

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
You are an amazing source of information, wit, and wisdom. I pray to see more of it for years to come.

Posts: 5698 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Jim, we miss you here, but we are aware of your situation and offer up our thoughts and prayers for you.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
Miss your posts, get well soon.

Posts: 1580 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of callibird
posted Hide Post
We certainly miss you insight and binding legal advice here. Thoughts and prayers headed your way Jim.

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posts: 935 | Location: Simpsonville, SC | Registered: August 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the long list of those who have greatly appreciated JALLEN's posts over the years. Looking forward to seeing the next one, because I know it will be more thoughtful, more practical, wiser, and less inflammatory than pretty much any other post in the thread, but more because it means that he is feeling better. There are lots of stellar contributors to this net.refuge we call SF, few have made more of an difference than Jim.

And, yes, I own some O. Smile

Posts: 6505 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope for a speedy recovery Jim.

ARman

Posts: 3156 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Some members leave with little notice, while others you wish would be here forever. I hope that you are able to return and be a part of this forum again soon and for very long time.

Posts: 12184 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Get well soon! I will remember you in my prayers! Best regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Jim,

As a newcomer to this wonderful forum, I learned very early on to read every post you originated.

Selling your tuba is a serious sign. My prayers are with you, Brother,

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4238 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
From one member with an all caps name to another, feel better broski. Here's a tuba joke:

Q: What is the range of a tuba?

A: Twenty yards if you've got a good arm.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Jim, you are missed. I look forward to seeing your posts around and about however often you are able to join us. Be well!

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

missing your posts very much.
best wishes for improving your health.

sdy

Posts: 19603 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Praying for your improved health JALLEN. Hope you are able to rejoin us soon.

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Jim, I always find your posts truly insightful. You are missed. Get well soon.

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
JALLEN

Sending a prayer for better health. I have always enjoyed your post. Most of the townhall.com ones I send over to a few buddies of mine. Very enjoyable reading. Hope to see some more post from you soon.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Prayers for your health. May you be back here regularly. Always enjoyed your insights!

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Get better soon and come back when you can, Jim

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15487 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post