SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
One of the lawyers I respect, and to whom I listen. I have really enjoyed your posts, very informative. I hope you get your feet under you again

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always enjoy your posts. Stay strong.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Jim,

I would love to be able to put into words what your contributions to this forum have meant to me. (Here goes) When I was new to The Forum I would often open your posts and mentally sigh; I knew that your posts were not often "easy reads" but always provided terrific food for thought. I enjoyed not only your views on the posted articles and columns but you introduced me to authors I had not previously encountered.

Someone I respect once told me, "You will be the sum total of the people you meet and the things you read."

I know we've never met in person but in reading your posts and responses to other members' posts I feel as though I know you. Your wisdom is much appreciated by me and I thank you for your contributions to my continuing education.

I pray for your comfort Sir. Thank you. God Bless you.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Feel better soon, Jallen, and get back here so's I can give you some more legal pointers 'n whatnot.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
JALLEN you are missed.. this place is not the same without your posts. I hope you get well soon, and continue to enlighten us.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post