SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
Picture of jerkyjer
posted Hide Post
Always loved and absorbed your posts, sir. I hope to meet you one day. Good luck in your battles.
I remember the one time I got you to respond to a post of mine-I felt good that I contributed and you enjoyed my idea.

War Eagle!

Posts: 206 | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

I hope you get to feeling better. I'd always make it a point to pop in here on a Sunday to see what you've been reading and shared with us.

Take care!

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this. If you need anything just say the word - happy to help!

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Like so many others, I always read his posts because they were so informative.

JALLEN, please keep in touch with us, you have a lot of fans here.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Well, crap. I've rewritten several paragraphs and keep deleting them as not worthy of a tribute to you, Sir. I always enjoy and learn from your posts. May your time with friends and family be ever more precious.

Nate

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Jim
I always read your post and learn something every time I read one.
I'm so sorry about your health problems and I'm going to keep you in my prayers.

Maybe one day I'll be a good ham like you 73

Bill N5ZZT

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, I may not post a whole lot, but I do read a lot of the posts on this forum. I have always enjoyed your posts and insight into whatever topic comes up. I hope you get to feeling better soon and rest up. Looking forward to your posts when you feel better. Prayers for you and yours.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1113 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

Thank you for all of you wisdom on the forum. Prayers for you health.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I enjoy your posts and appreciate your sensible, reasoned comments. I especially liked when you discussed investing and the stock market. Good counsel that could be trusted. Hang in there.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Jim,

I will pray for your comfort and peace of mind and for those you love and call friend.

So many others have said better than I can about your contributions.

But know that you have made an impact on many "unseen" people, and a lasting impression, with many things that cause one to think beyond the low hanging fruit and reach for the most nourishing.

That is a most precious gift.

Thank you.

Michael.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello Jim, Thanks for your financial posts, especially the admiration for Charlie and Warren.I look forward for more of those in the future. MG

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Yep, if the post starts with JALLEN, I take the time to read it and am always better for doing so.

Good thoughts for you and a speedy recovery, sir!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 570 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Jallen, I hope you're doing well and I found it a distinct pleasure to meet you at the TX chl meet and greet at 5 Guys many years ago. You are one of the greats!

Posts: 1986 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
Hello Jim,

I just now saw this post and wish you the very best. Your dry humor and broad experience lends a special touch to all your posts.

I wish to also take this opportunity to thank Para for starting this thread.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this.

Hang in there Jim.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim, I always look forward to your posts. You exemplify the best of what SigForum is all about.

Mark

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Jim,
Thanks for your wisdom and I wish you the best.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8344 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
A smart man and smart posts, of course your posts are missed by all.
My prayers for your health.

Posts: 4627 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Hook 'em horns, JALLEN.

You have been a learned member, and I pray for your well being.

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
I hope you get to feeling better, I always like to read your posts.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post