SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I too Jim, wish you well, and that you get back to your normal. Besides, who else is going to mow all those rocks? Your posts are always welcomed.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you, JALLEN. I always enjoy your posts and I wish you the best.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Get well soon JALLEN, I will pray for you.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Mr. Allen,

I'm sorry to hear of your health issues and I pray that you'll beat them back and get to feeling better ASAP.

You're a fixture around here and I always look forward to reading the content you post.

Best wishes!
JP

Posts: 2054 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Get well. Please.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, hope you feel better soon. I always enjoy your posts and insights.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Best wishes Jallen. Feel better and get well soon.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for the best possible outcome and quality time. Prayers as well Jallen.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, I am saddened to learn that you are in a rough patch. I have always enjoyed your thought provoking insights. I hope that things will smooth out for you and you'll be feeling much better, and that it will be soon!

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All our thoughts and prayers, for God's healing, grace, and recovery for you.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Jim,

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. I will always remember and appreciate the time I met you, and sincerely hope to have the chance to do so again. Get well soon.

Dan

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dear Jallen,
Get yourself better and get back here soon.
Very much missing your unique perspective.
Best wishes.

-------------

The sadder but wiser girl for me.

Posts: 1057 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob at the Beach
posted Hide Post
Best wishes and prayers. I always enjoy your posts. Get well soon

Posts: 1473 | Location: Boardwalk, Va Beach | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim,

I do not know you well, but you will be in my prayers.

-Coy

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, you are the one guy on here that has my undying respect. Get well.

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Late to the thread here but relieved to know Jim is relatively OK. His absence certainly didn't go unnoticed.

Impressive legs this thread has. My prayers and well wishes are with you, sir.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim, you are a regular here that I always look forward to. Get well soon and get back with us.

"If you think everything's going to be alright, you don't understand the problem!"- Gutpile Charlie
"A man's got to know his limitations" - Harry Callahan

Posts: 9249 | Location: Indian Territory, USA | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
Best wishes, Jallen! Hope you get well fast!

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Best wishes Jim hope you're felling better soon look forward to your posting once again

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I wish you well, Jim.

You had the corner on posting thought-provoking articles.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post