SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
Prayers and wishes that you're feeling better soon, JALLEN.

We're looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Prayers to you JALLEN.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11302 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
You're a big part of what has always made this place what it is, for me.

Thank you for all your wisdom over the years. I hope you feel better very soon.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always knew I'd be glad I opened a thread with JALLEN as the originator. I miss that. I wish you the very best, sir. You've been an important reason for me to visit this great forum.

Posts: 691 | Location: Ohio & UP of Michigan | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Jim -

Thank you for being a part of this forum for all of these years. I can only speak for myself, but I've found that in most threads, you're an anchor that provides perspective, levity, old-man-intellectual-humor, and most importantly, sanity.

My wife, who doesn't read the forum, even knows who you are because I will often chuckle out loud at your comments and posts as they pertain to the thread's subject.

We're praying for you and your family.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed the many links Jim has posted over the years, and subsequent discussions. I enjoy his take on events, and found that whether or not I agree with him, he has always been a gentleman, reasonable, and one of the many characters who has made Sigforum an awesome community.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Like everyone here I have enjoyed Jallen's informative links and the thoughtfull discussions that followed. I pray for your well being and look forward to your return here.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,
I hadn't realized you hadn't been posting until I saw this thread- I've been in and out too much lately. You've been a mainstay on this board as long as I can recall. My sincerest hopes that you're feeling better and posting soon.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5342 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Jim
Take care sir, you are in my prayers.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4787 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jallen,
You're in our thoughts and I wish to you, all of the strength and comfort you and your family may need to get you through. As others have stated, you are one of the cornerstones of this forum and your presence, wisdom and wit are felt with every post. Be well!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When it comes to things like this I really don't have words to express that don't sound thin and cheap. The very best to you and yours. We will miss your absence, and await your return. Take excellent care of yourself, if there is anything you require, please do not hesitate to ask.

Posts: 616 | Location: West By God VA | Registered: July 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

you are in my thoughts and prayers , sorry to hear that this part of the journey is not as smooth as it should be .
best wishes and fondest regards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpoAMwJRoWs

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54689 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, I always look for your posts first, cannot tell you how much you are missed.

You and your family are in my prayers......

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 727 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rotty37
posted Hide Post
Prayers to you JALLEN. You are surely missed and hope for a quick recovery.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4452 | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

Posts: 214 | Registered: December 29, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Hi Jallen,

Prayers sent and note I have always loved reading your posts. In fact I've shared some of them with my wife and others as well.

Here's hoping you get better soon!

Posts: 3735 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
I've always enjoyed your posts and perspective.

Hope you feel better soon!

Cheers~

Posts: 907 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

Sorry to hear about your current situation. Being my favorite Longhorn on this board, I hope you're able to come back often to share your wit, wisdom and and subtle digs at the Aggies. Smile

Please know our prayers are with you.

-Tailhook 84-

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2543 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, Here's hoping you get to feeling better soon. I'm praying for your health & recovery.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Less than 24 hour and 16 pages already.

That's about 320 messages of love and support.

Wonderful!!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12345 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post