SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

Wishing you much health and happiness. Although I don't post much, I've always enjoyed reading your words of advice, vast knowledge of, well, everything and sense of humor.

Will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

JD

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've always enjoyed your posts and thoughts. Best wishes and prayers for you and you family.

So what's it like getting a call from Para? "Who is it dear, Oh some guy named Parabellum".

Mitch

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Your absence and posts are both missed.

Best wishes and sincere prayers hopefully bring you back soon.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's a super member of this board - I am wishing him the best.

His insights have been very valuable to me over the years!

------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Get well soon, Jim.
It is a pleasure to read your posts, and the articles you post. You are a great wealth of knowledge and your absence here has been felt by all.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss your posts, JALLEN, and hope you feel up to rejoining the forum soon.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2067 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
All the best JALLEN.

I enjoy the knowledge you bring to SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Jallen (Jim), I hope you will get to feeling better soon. This place is not the same without you.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
J ALLEN, Sigforum, and Texas, is better due to your presence. Get well, and get back where you belong!

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dubya
posted Hide Post
Jim, you are a top valued associate here and good Texan. If that ain’t a fact, God’s a possum.

If I can ever be of help in Central or North Texas just holler'! Seriously.

JW

Sons of the Republic of Texas, NRA, TSRA
God Bless America

Posts: 4075 | Location: The Great Lone Star State, Texas | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I've always appreciated his contributions as intelligent and substantive. I wish JALLEN nothing but the best and will miss him and his witty repartee. Thank you Sir

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

I miss your presence here. Keep up the fight.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

You have taught me a lot (and that takes a lot).

Get better

Archerman

Posts: 2486 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Jim, you're surely a fixture around here. I always enjoy your posts. Get well friend, prayers sent you way.

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,
Best wishes. Always enjoy your insightful posts. Looking forward to many more.
s.

Posts: 297 | Location: Ogden, UT | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Praying for your health and comfort, Jim.
I always enjoy your thoughtful, informative posts.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Jim as you can see, I don't post much here just usually lurk. But while going through the threads I always gravitate to the ones that you are involved in. I love your unique insight and candor. I pray for a speedy recovery and a continuation of your input to this forum.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN (or as I now know as Jim), I, too, have missed seeing postings from you recently. I am sorry to learn you are not feeling up to par these days. I am still a newbie here but your postings were the first ones I remember zeroing in on and enjoyed and learned much from your inputs.
I know you have touched the lives of many here and I wish all the best for you and a nice recovery to get you back on track.
With best wishes,
SMLgraybeard

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Get well soon. We enjoy your participation on the site. We've never met, but prayers going your way. Keep us posted.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim,
I sincerely hope you are feeling better soon.

You will be in my prayers.

Posts: 1608 | Registered: March 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post