SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Hi JALLEN. Hope to see you back on here soon. Always enjoyed your advice and wisdom.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Jim, words fail me at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Thank you for all you have given to the forum and for the special concern you have shown for us in our time of need. May God bless you and yours.

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1490 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

Hey Jim,
Best wishes and if you have any cravings from San Diego, please let me know and I will do my best to have it shipped overnight to you.

As always, I'm looking forward to reading more posts when you're feeling better.

Take Care!!!
Greg

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Get well soon, Jim aka, Jallen.
My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Wishing you the best Jallen. Best regards from Rancho Bernardo.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
JALLEN - I have always been impressed with your dedication in brining the news to us. Thank you for all your fantastic contributions to the forum. Really hoping you can heal up fast and get back at it.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smarter than the
average bear
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, like many others, I like and appreciate your posts here, and I hope we haven't seen the last. Wishing you all the best!

Posts: 3436 | Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana | Registered: June 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DougE
posted Hide Post
Prayers headed your way, Jim. I've always enjoyed reading your posts and hope to see you back at it soon.

The water in Washington won't clear up until we get the pigs out of the creek~Senator John Kennedy

Posts: 987 | Location: Richmond, KY | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, I have seen your posts for many years. I truly hope to see more for many years to come! Get well soon!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5297 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Jim:

Hope you feel better soon. Always look forward to your post. Always interesting and informative.

Fitz, Wichita

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, I don't remember right now whether you and I have corresponded directly in a thread here, but yours is one of the member names I look for in nearly any given thread.

I'm always interested in your inputs and opinions in a thread, and I wish you well.

Thank you for your contributions here. You're in my prayers, sir.

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Godspeed J. I hope you get back on your feet soon. Prayer sent.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim, double thumbs up.

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Well . . . there you go. I hope this thread gives you a well-deserved lift.

Have your wife sing sweetly to you in French. If you don't understand, it may be even better. Big Grin

Regards.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Para for going the extra step and contacting Jim.

To JAllen: Get well, come back and razz us soon. We miss your insights.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Jim-

Sorry to hear that you are feeling the effects of IPF... wish there was something we could do for you.

Here's hoping that soon you will up to adding perusing and posting on Sigforum to your reading and radio!!

All the best-and will keep you in my prayers.

JP

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My best wishes for you, Jim.

As for Para, thank you for reaching out to Jim.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30674 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I met Jim some time in 2007 at a Bruce Gray class in San Diego. It was fun to talk, and listen to his replies.

He is one of our triple minorities (different from Bre) - if I remember, left-handed, Texan, attorney.

Jim, we've passed some emails in the past - if you need anything, there are a whole cast of friends who can be at your doorstep very quickly to assist.

Posts: 2773 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Jim,

You're a rarity, one of the few who is what he claims to be. Even more rare here on the interwebs. If you need anything at all, there are plenty of us who aren't to far away.

Hook 'em.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
I sincerely hope you feel better, and I have really appreciated your posts over the years.
Be blessed

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post