SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
Picture of GGF
posted Hide Post
I don't post often but I read Sig Forum everyday.

I always open threads by you and read your posts.
intelligent and well spoken you're at the top of members here.

Get well - post again. Smile

GGF

Posts: 698 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Speedy recovery wishes and prayers for you Jim. Hope you can still enjoy CW therapy or general radio therapy. Bummer on the band participation. --... ...-- / 73

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1687 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Get well soon Jallen

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
Hope you feel better soon JALLEN.

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm No Quitter
posted Hide Post
Hello Jallen,
While I don't know you personally --- I have read many of your posts and find you a man who is straight to the point. Refreshing since extra words carry little value.

Please know that I will be praying for you daily .. as I do for so many others here.

I personally depend heavily on my God and Savior and he is how I make each day a good day.
Some days better than others -- but always thankful for all I have.

With the story you gave a few post back -- while your wife is off to piano camp and your son is coming to "dad sit"... I foresee a special time for you and him.

I personally will keep that picture in my heart -- knowing that you have a wonderful family who is seeing that you are comfortable and loved.

Please know that you have a big family here praying for you and your family.

Best wishes from all here.

Most Sincerely,

Donna

Posts: 4083 | Location: Lauderdale , Mississippi | Registered: June 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

You have been a wise source of advice and counsel for many members of the SigForum.

You posts have caused me to stop and re-read the information and for all your contributions I thank you, sir.

Wishing you better days ahead, from one Texan to another.

heathtx

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,
I'm sorry to hear you are not well. I've always enjoyed your posts here. I wish you the best, and hope you get better soon. I do hope you will come back and rejoin us here.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Sincerely,
Storm

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Win Forever
posted Hide Post
JALLEN… You are in all of our thoughts and prayers. No matter how tough life gets, please know there are people, such as the ones in this forum, that are truly kind and care about you. Smile and we will be here for you when you are ready.

Posts: 691 | Location: Charlottesville, VA & Seattle, WA | Registered: May 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN- you are missed by alll of us here. I hope you are feeling better, and you continue to recover. As a religious person, I will continue to pray for your health and well-being.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Jim,
I always enjoy reading your posts and find them well thought out and very informative. Thank you so much for all you have shared over the years. Please continue to post when you are able.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JALLEN - I have always enjoyed your insights into investing and political commentary. Prayers sent your way.

Posts: 869 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock or Something
Picture of Marc in FL
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

Very sorry to hear of your health problems.I'll pray for your recovery and hope you'll be back with us soon. You were always a wealth of knowledge and enjoys reading your insightful posts.

Get well soon Jim,
Marc

Posts: 1131 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, thanks for doing so much work for us, always an education. Prayers.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always enjoy reading your posts and your insight, get well and stay healthy.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, good thoughts and prayers to you as I always read, learn and enjoy your posts.

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Jallen,
I have always enjoyed your posts and hope you will be able to join us again soon. I along with others here will be praying for you.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
JALLEN,

Warm thoughts headed your way, and hoping you feel better. I'm also hoping we get many more opportunities to learn from your knowledge and perspective. I've long considered you one of the forum "wise men."

Even when I have disagreed with something you said (rarely), the wit and humor with which you state your case always makes me think further about the issue. I can even think of a time or two I shook my head at something you posted, and then months later, I found myself thinking "you know, JALLEN was right after all." Wink

I look forward to seeing that Longhorns avatar again.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para, thanks for checking up on Jim. I am one of those people who does not post much but checks the forum at least once a day. I ALWAYS check JALLENs' posts.

Jim, hope to see you back here soon.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jallen,
GET WELL SOON!

And like everyone else here has stated in one form or fashion: We miss your posts, your opinions and wisdom. We may not have all agreed with you at the same time, but there is one thing that is true, we ALL respect you and your insight!

Hurry back, we miss ya! Wink

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8350 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
speedy recovery my friend

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post