SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, I spoke with JALLEN
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today, I spoke with JALLEN Login/Join 
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Jim...I wish you the best and you are in my prayers. I'm glad we got to speak on the phone in the past. May God watch over you.

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Prayers from here, JALLEN. I've always enjoyed your contributions and wish you all the best.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billfasttax
posted Hide Post
Jim,
Your posts were among my favorites. Your comments were always as enjoyable as the articles you posted. Hope all goes well for you, and post a few more articles, please.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…......WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Posts: 766 | Location: North of Atlanta | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dbltap
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, my SIGforum lurking and loitering wont be the same without looking for and reading your posts.
God bless and wishes for the best.
Mike

Posts: 458 | Registered: August 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Had the chance to meet with Jim a few years back.

I was looking for a particular picture printed from the original that was first published as the centerfold of the of the Navy's monthly "All Hands" magazine. The print was being resold in a bar on Coronado Is. Jim confirmed the print was still begin sold. I met him at the bar and as most retired sailors typically do, we shared a beer and swapped sea stories.

True gentleman to share some time with.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Jim,

You sir, are sorely missed here. Shortly after becoming a member of Sigforum I remember you posting about your condition. Though I was a fairly new member, in a short time you had revealed yourself as a wonderful person. The news of your difficulties was a kick in the teeth then as it is now. My family is praying for you and yours.

Jonathan

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Get well soon sir.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Get well Jallen, miss all your comments/posts.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Wishing you the best, whether you are in Sig Forum or not, and you will be in our thoughts.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Strength and returned health, Jim.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Wishing you the best, Jim!

Miss your legal and financial contributions.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Wishing you the very best! Many of your thoughts and comments on this Forum will remain with me forever. Have a blessed day sir.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
JALLEN, you are one of the posters I go out of my way to read. You are a big part of this forum and you are missed. I am praying for you and look forward to seeing your posts again soon.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Your posts have made me stronger.

Be strong, sir.

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Jallen, I cant recall a day on this forum where I didn't see a post from you until recently. I'm sorry your feeling Ill and I do hope the Lord gives you some comfort and wellness. Not really sure what to say other than this makes me sad. We never met, we never spoke, but I truly do value your insight and opinion. You have earned that from me and most others in this thread. It does take a special person to be able to genuinely influence and guide others as you have through your written word.

I'm sure you will have a few more crazy client stories for use when the time comes. Until then try to find some comfort, we wish you nothing but fair winds and good health.

Timdogg6

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Had not been real regular my self so had not noticed but, my thoughts and prayers are certainly with you.

I feel I had gotten to know you thru the venue of music and such and I certainly will be hoping for the best for you and your family. As TigerDore stated I always read your posts if I read no one else's. Although we have never met I feel as if I have known you forever.

God bless and keep you.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
A relative newcomer here, I don't know the full cast of characters, but I recognize the handle and wish you good health and God's grace.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Jim, I've always enjoyed your posts, a bright spot in my day. Hope you get to feeling better, aging isn't for the weak.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jallen, I always read your posts and miss not seeing them lately. I hope you feel good enough to post again. Very best thoughts and prayers to you for a complete recovery.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Jim,

I always enjoy your thoughtful and intelligent posting. I hope that you are doing well and can soon return to the forum.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post