SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Can’t quite put my finger on it, but I think something is happening September 13th.

Might have to get a ticket and some popcorn Razz

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5794 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Top shelf trolling.

https://x.com/MattWalshShow/st.../1826732863469093142

FLASH_VIDEO

That was outstanding. Big Grin

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How do we know cackles is lying? The teleprompter text is still moving.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Harris always sounds like she's talking to children. Once you see it, you can't not see it.

Pundits and pols on the right should notice that.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8544 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Can’t quite put my finger on it, but I think something is happening September 13th.

Might have to get a ticket and some popcorn Razz

2024 Daily Holidays that fall on September 13, include:

Bald is Beautiful Day
Blame Someone Else Day - September 13, 2024 (The First Friday the 13th in the Year)
Fortune Cookie Day
Friday the 13th - September 13, 2024 and December 13, 2024
International Chocolate Day
Kids Take Over the Kitchen Day
National Celiac Awareness Day
National Defy Superstition Day
National Doodle Day - September 13, 2024
National Hug Your Boss Day
National Peanut Day
Positive Thinking Day
Roald Dahl Day
Scooby-Doo Day
Skeptics Day International - September 13, 2024 and November 5, 2024 (First Friday the 13th of the Year, and on Election Day)
Snack a Pickle Time
Stand Up to Cancer Day - September 13, 2024 (Second Friday in September)
Supernatural Day
Uncle Sam Day
2024 Weekly Holidays that include September 13, are:

Direct Support Professional Recognition Week - September 9-15
International Air Ambulance Week - September 9-15, 2024
International Housekeepers Week - September 8-14, 2024 (Second Full Week of September)
Line Dance Week - September 9-14, 2024 (Starts on Second Monday through Saturday in September)
National Assisted Living Week - September 8-14, 2024
National Biscuit and Gravy Week - September 8-14, 2024 (Second Week of September)
National Chef's Appreciation Week - September 8-14, 2024
National Days of Prayer and Remembrance - September 13-15, 2024 (Friday - Sunday closest to 9/11)
National Eczema Week - September 13-21
National Environmental Services Week - September 8-14, 2024
National Nephrology Nurses Week - September 8-14, 2024 (Second Full Week in September)
National Suicide Prevention Week - September 8-14, 2024 (always has Sept. 10th in the week)
Rabi 'al Awwal - September 6 - October 5, 2024

Posts: 16169 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Alan Dershowitz trashes the DNC and Democrats, his former party.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Perfect satire, it's funny because it's so true.

https://x.com/GenFlynn/status/...ala.326230%2Fpage-18

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7261 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
These people

https://x.com/PolitiBunny/status/1826984060624699636

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1826984060624699636" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 592px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Given his son's emotion after his dad's speech and his reactions here on stage....is Walz's son special needs?

If so, anybody think Tim Walz is prone to outbursts and shoving his son when frustrated...or, worse? That little yank sure had the 'get the-F over here and stop screwing around' vibes.
Dems didn't care that Brandon touched his daughter, even when she wrote about it...not sure they're gonna care about this little insight.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yes, he's special needs.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He doesn't need to be jerking the boy around like that in public, looking like he's all pissed off with an undisciplined puppy. Good grief, that convention was the most attention Walz has ever gotten, and this is how he behaves??

Based upon my observations of Walz's behavior, I can only conclude that there is something really wrong with this guy. His clownish behavior, the kicking up of his legs, the mugging expressions- this cat just ain't right. It's difficult to believe the people of Minnesota actually elected this fool to be their governor.

He would be in position to be POTUS if elected. Between this fucking clown and Harris, they make Slow Joe seem like Benjamin Disraeli. The Kackling Kunt and her clown of a VP would be the most embarrassing top executives this country has ever had.

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yes and it sure looked like the kid was used to that treatment; his face didn't change.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39228 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Yes, he's special needs.

Democrat.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted by RichardC:
Skeptics Day International - September 13, 2024 and November 5, 2024 (First Friday the 13th of the Year, and on Election Day)

I don't believe that.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Based upon my observations of Walz's behavior, I can only conclude that there is something really wrong with this guy. His clownish behavior, the kicking up of his legs, the mugging expressions- this cat just ain't right.

https://x.com/LMFireSystems1/s.../1826990012266659846

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Chicago!
Please leave your valuables at home!

https://cwbchicago.com/2024/08...owntown-chicago.html

You also get to experience our violence live and in person!

https://wgntv.com/news/chicago...legates-were-inside/

One of the funnier things observed driving around the Convention Center was a billboard truck with the slogan
“Welcome Democrats- your overlords appreciate your servitude”

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8522 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Here’s hoping that CPDSIG gives us an after-action report of the fun and games that he recently experienced.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2798 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Yes and it sure looked like the kid was used to that treatment; his face didn't change.

Well, his face did change. He looked to dad then seemed crestfallen. And note mom's face, not a happy lady.

So Walz was a football (asst) coach and I've not known any such coaches who weren't hard on their charges. Maybe someone needs to talk to players he coached, not that there'd be any interest in stories of Walz being a nutcase.

The man looked crazed from his first moments in the spotlight and has done nothing to change that perception. A heartbeat away?!

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8544 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Walz strikes me as a bona fide sociopath.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
That’s not the first or 20th time that Stolen Valor Timmy has yanked on his son like that…

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post