SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted August 21, 2024 05:15 PM Hide Post
https://youtu.be/q2UvJvYJfOA?si=6lS3zLzhMyHlg4gT

I’ll post later with some behind the scenes stuff and what happened on the stree

thANKS. I hear that maggots are good for wound
care.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I understand she (and Biden before her) wants an "'unrealized' capital gains" tax. On money that hasn't been made yet, or not at all? Does this mean the equity in your house? 401(k) retirement plans?

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
She and Biden are great at spewing "equity and fairness" ideas but have no details and never will.

If they thought they could get away with it and not destroy all investments that unions have for their pensions, they'd give it a whirl. Also, Congress members would get dinged too and the first rules of Congress are to get re-elected and not destroy your own net worth in the process.

Posts: 4249 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I understand she (and Biden before her) wants an "'unrealized' capital gains" tax. On money that hasn't been made yet, or not at all? Does this mean the equity in your house? 401(k) retirement plans?

There is no telling what they are thinking. So will we get refund when the market crashes or bubble burst and your gains go negative? You think the tax code is a shit show now, just try to put this abortion in place.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1130 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The guy is trolling them. Listen to what he says.

He certainly is. I only listened to the first minute and a half initially. The rest.... Dude is definitely trolling.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

You know absolutely that is eventually what that will mean if that was ever implemented.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109047 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here’s one of the Kamala Fan Klub

https://x.com/defiantls/status...337842190258472?s=10

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8522 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
^^^ A "47-percenter." (Mitt Romney once cited this figure as the percentage of people who will always vote a certain way, no matter what. There's room to play with it, but he wasn't wrong.) There's no getting through to this kind of voter.

quote:
posted by Balzé Halzé: You know absolutely that is eventually what that will mean if that was ever implemented.

As razor-thin a margin as it is, thankfully we have separation of powers and checks and balances, not on the say-so of a desiccated old doofus or vacuous twat.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
da fuq??

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'd like to buy him a beer if so. He signed up to attend 12 hours of brutal torture of the DNC speeches, just on the hope of a newscaster talking to him and not only talking to him but letting him go on for extended period. Then after stringing every possible leftist extreme talking point still stay on camera?

If a troll, he's the king of trolls for dedication and taking a risk that may have never panned out.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21107 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
It is amusing how so many women in the audience clearly think that Bill Clinton is great.

He is a serial sexual harasser that bought off many women to avoid lawsuits and committed perjury in an attempt to cover up improper behavior in the workplace that would get any corporate executive fired.

I will forgive his being a serial adulterer because he's married to Hillary.

Posts: 4916 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
It is amusing how so many women in the audience clearly think that Bill Clinton is great.

He is a serial sexual harasser that bought off many women to avoid lawsuits and committed perjury in an attempt to cover up improper behavior in the workplace that would get any corporate executive fired.

I will forgive his being a serial adulterer because he's married to Hillary.

The power of charisma. Bill was full of it and Hillary was resentful of it. Obama had it in spades, and who can forget all the celebrities that whatever they say, there's a willing audience lapping it up. Consider last night when Oprah Winfrey gave her speech, it was full of emotion, polished buzzwords and vague notions of inequality & compassion yet, this is coming from a person who's been spectacularly wealthy for the majority of her adult life. Yet, in the crowd, amongst my mother's friends and all around suburbia, they loved it; she's their best black friend. Roll Eyes No doubt on today's episode of The View, they are pouring out their admiration for her and her speech without a critical thought.

Posts: 15055 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

He certainly is. I only listened to the first minute and a half initially. The rest.... Dude is definitely trolling.

That's hilarious. Matt Walsh couldn't have done better. Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24580 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This was released today on X, a letter from Oprah saying she and Trump would have made a good team in the WH:

They were very good friends, but according to Trump, it all changed the day he became the Republican nominee in 2016, she stopped talking to him after that day. She is an absolute scumbag devoid of any integrity.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here’s one of the Kamala Fan Klub

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That was good. He sounds like he is on speed or is in a manic state. Maybe both.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris Admits Prices Were Lower Under Trump

Kamala Harris finally exited the protective bubble her state-run media erected to protect her.

As soon as Kamala had to speak for herself, problems began.

And you’ll be speechless when you see what Kamala Harris admitted about Trump.

Kamala Harris finally had to lay out her policy agenda.

It proved to be a disaster.

In a poorly received speech in North Carolina – that even the Washington Post attacked for containing communist proposals like price controls – Harris also delivered what amounted to an endorsement for Donald Trump.

Harris told the crowd that prices were too high and that the costs of food, clothes, and medication all shot through the roof the last four years.

J.D. Vance wrote of the video that Kamala “sounds like she’s gonna vote for Donald Trump.”

Trump wrote that if Americans thought prices were bad now, they won’t like it when Harris wins and imposes price controls which always lead to shortages, breadlines, and black markers that make costs rise even higher.

“If you think things are expensive now, they will get 100 times WORSE if Kamala gets four years as President. Under her plan, Kamala will implement SOVIET Style Price Controls. She will abolish private health care, and make California’s ridiculous tax policies the law of the land, meaning EVERY American will be taxed up to 80% of their income! If you want more CASH and less TAX, VOTE TRUMP!!!” Trump posted on Truth Social.

There’s a reason Kamala Harris’ handlers kept her hidden away from interviews and only allowed her to speak in vague platitudes at rallies.

They knew that keeping the election about “vibes” meant Kamala could pretend like she wasn’t in charge for the last four years.

Republicans believe it also kept hidden the reality that Kamala Harris is a far-left liberal.

A discussion of the issues will lead the focus back to the fact that Kamala Harris cast the tie-breaking votes on the spending bills that caused the inflation crisis.

Kamala wasn’t going to be able to hide behind “vibes” and the media’s promotional machine forever.

But her handlers hoped to avoid Kamala Harris having to make any detailed policy proposals for much longer into the campaign.

https://2024battleground.com/k...e-lower-under-trump/

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Top shelf trolling.

https://x.com/MattWalshShow/st.../1826732863469093142

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
Interesting Kamala impressionist video. She seems like a bit of a Trump supporter.

Posts: 7670 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post