SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Our society is actually very ill. Harris isn't even a viable candidate... she's basically not electable as she is far to the left of the electorate. We have no functioning media and her rise is entirely predicated on the progressive dominance in our society. Even with the progressive tilt of our institutions, I think RFK's endorsement of Trump erases any convention bounce. In fact, by the end of the coming week, we should start to see the results of the RFK endorsement in the polling aggregates. Pretty sure Kamala will not recover in the polling. The MSM will continue to pretend she has 'energy' and 'momentum'.

Posts: 2037 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tell me you're stupid without saying it...

A house near my neighborhood boldly displays huge homemade signs promoting Harris-Walz.

How can TDS be so bad that these two (draw your own conclusions here) are better than DJT-JDV?

Posts: 1580 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Bill Maher actually said he would vote for a glass container filled with blue liquid and Biden's head before he would vote for Trump. TDS is real.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10830 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Bill Maher actually said he would vote for a glass container filled with blue liquid and Biden's head before he would vote for Trump. TDS is real.

Well, I don't blame him. I would vote for a Golden Retriever or a KKK Grand Dragon if he had an "R" next to his name. . . I can't think of any scenario by which I would EVER vote for a dem, no matter who the candidates are. I see these elections more about issues and party platforms than about the individual candidates. This is why I held my nose and voted for the Manchurian Candidate (mccain) and the bozo from Utah. I imagine many feel the same about their election choices this year.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much they paid for this guy? Later in the video I wonder how it is that Republican millionaires and billionaires are pure evil when Democrat supporting millionaires and billionaires are somehow there for the... people?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38205 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ahhh the DNC… What a shitshow.

So, being on the front lines for the majority of it (If you see some of the videos & News clips, my merry band of misfits and I were the ones in the black BDU style uniforms- our riot gear was stashed nearby). Yeah, a few things tossed at us by the punks in the crowds: Frozen water bottles, rocks, other misc. items. THANKFULLY no major fireworks this time as we seen in the 2020 riots and other "mostly peaceful protests" There were a handful of arrests, but nothing like we were planning for. We planned for HUNDREDS of arrests. And only a few Officers got hurt, nothing serious. I don’t think protesters total were over 20,000.

FUN FACT: Cook Co States Attorney kim foxx has set a bad president in the past, as she has ordered her office not to prosecute any protesters (free Palestine bullshit, women's rights crap…). However, all of a sudden she's going full bore after THESE protesters! (Most of which are the same people) Why? Because her political masters (The Democratic Party) told her to. I'm interested to see how this is going to turn out in court, because last time I checked, that whole "Justice" thing was supposed to be spread evenly.

Day 1 & 2 (Sat & Sun) were uneventful at Navy Pier for the press party & delegate party. A small protest outside, but nothing major. I did get to see one of the more deprecating things: There was a "Cheering Section" of about 15-20 people just cheering as the press (on Sat) then the delegates (on Sun) got off the bus. They (the DNC committee) PAID people to cheer… I don’t know what was more embarrassing; the fact that there's people willing to pay you to stand around and clap like a fuckin' moron, or that some fuckin' moron will actually take that job.

Day3 (Mon, 1st day of DNC) Protesters (mostly anqueefa type) tore down one or two sections of the fence surrounding United Center. Nothing major, and was easily repaired. Funny how they don't want a fence and armed people to protect the Country, but they want a fence and armed people to protect their oh-so-important convention... A few arrests made between the protests around United Center and in Downtown. Small fights between the protesters and the Police, again, nothing major. Droolin Joe was here, they sang his praises, tossed the roses, then they shuffled Joey off to Calif so he couldn't embarrass himself, or the Democratic Party any further.

Day 4 & 5 (Tues & Wed) Smaller protests at United Center, the larger protests were centered around 500 W Madison, Olgive Station, and the building houses multiple Consulates including the Israeli Consulate. Yeah, more arrests were made here, a few fights with the police, but all-in-all, not that bad those two days.

Day 6 (Thurs). A few more protests throughout the city, but most of them were centered around Union Park, a few blocks north east of the United Center. A little march, some flag burning, we (the police) got "motherfucked" a lot by the protesters, some stuff thrown at us (rocks, frozen water bottles). Thankfully, throughout the week, we were able to stop a lot of that shit before it started or as it started. A few more arrests made.

During this debacle, I was able to run into a few Secret Service friends that I've known for years. Yes, I know the overall opinion of the USSS, but these are some great dudes that have always done some great work. All former Military / former cops that went to the .gov side. I got an earful from them about the Trump shooting, as well as the goings on at the USSS and the rest of the Law Enforcement community with the DEI shit, the "Kinder, gentler" mindset… I was also able to run into a another friend that has worked in the White House, in and around the last 3 regimes. (Last obama, The Big Man himself, and the past 3 years with Droolin' Joe and the Ho).

Here's the rundown from them:

obama and mushell are mostly running the Democratic Party, and have been since his 2nd term. They, and Droolin Joe (in his few cognitive moments), especially mushell don't like Kamala! Because she AINT BLACK! mushell, who grew up in the "O-Block" projects can't stand that, and she hates everything "not black"! But Kamala was the "best and most logical" choice / puppet to carry the Democratic Party torch. A "DEI" hire all the way. Kamala also loves the bottle! A closet alcoholic. In their mind (Democratic Party), she fits the perfect progressive demographic, and is easily controlled / will do what is asked of her by her masters. Droolin Joe is, and has been nothing more than a puppet. Even when he was VP, nothing more than a useful idiot, but now that is lack of mental prowess is really evident, he's gotta go. He's been just wandering around lost in the White House more than a few times. Dr Jill finds him, tucks him into bed after Joeys long day… Then Dr Jill likes to find her favorite White House staffer while Joey is fast asleep.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8522 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. I remember the 1968 convention well when I lived in Chicago.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Glad you and fellow officers got through the DNC relatively unscathed.

Posts: 13565 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
CPD, glad you guys got through it. Thanks for the update and the inside perspective.

Posts: 9188 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you and your guys weathered the storm with minimal injuries.

quote:
Dr Jill finds him, tucks him into bed after Joeys long day… Then Dr Jill likes to find her favorite White House staffer while Joey is fast asleep.
Wait, what?

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TRIO:
Tell me you're stupid without saying it...

A house near my neighborhood boldly displays huge homemade signs promoting Harris-Walz.

How can TDS be so bad that these two (draw your own conclusions here) are better than DJT-JDV?

I am willing to bet that all of their "news" comes from one or more of the following; ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC, MSNBC, CNBC, NYT, WP, the Young Turks, Colbert, Kimmel, Maher, Fallon, etc.

Posts: 8881 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Wonder Woman wants a "sit down debate" with NOTES?
What. Da. Hell?

https://thepostmillennial.com/...t?utm_campaign=64466

https://x.com/TPostMillennial/.../1828090085805289833

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
That's not a debate, that's a town hall. Roll Eyes

ABC better not cave to Kackling Kamala, but they probably will

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
CPD SIG, thanks for the rundown. Sounds like it could have been a lot worse and I'm glad to hear it wasn't!

And thanks for the USSS insight! Very interesting!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39229 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Thanks for posting. I remember the 1968 convention well when I lived in Chicago.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I wasn't born yet!

Funny story- My father was on Chicago Fire Department for 40 years. He got a good paying side job back in '68 driving the delegates around Chicago. He told me that he was driving north on LSD and came around the corner by Soldiers Field and saw the debacle in Grant Park. He looked at the delegates in the back of the car, told them "You are on your own!" and tossed them the keys and walked off.

Fast forward to the 1996 Democratic Convention. Dad was still on CFD, I'm on CPD. His job and mine on our respective departments required us to have "back stage passes" to that nonsense. USSS was pretty serious about the access ID badges. I arrived at the location for the ID's and saw my Dad standing in line, I was able to get in line behind him. We get up to the USSS table for our Picture ID's, he gives his name.
"Ok sir, come over here for your picture"
"I already have my ID"
"Sir? You're not checked off on the list..." with this quizzical look.
Dad pulls out his ID from '68 and hands it over.
USSS grabs his supervisor and shows him. They just shake their heads and ask "Do you really want to go through this again?" Dad is just smiling.
We were supposed to return the badges at the end of the '96 Convention. USSS flagged his name and his ID number. A few bosses from USSS come over, shake his hand, and let him keep the ID. "Sir, there's about a dozen people still working that were at the first one, you can keep this one."

There were a few Chicago Police that were in the same situation and were able to keep the ID's.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8522 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
CPD SIG, thanks for the rundown. Sounds like it could have been a lot worse and I'm glad to hear it wasn't!

And thanks for the USSS insight! Very interesting!

I'm not going to lie, we were expecting and preparing for way worse!
We did a few great things on the Intel side of the house that was able to take care of problems before or as they were starting, and didn't get out of control.

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
He told me that he was driving north on LSD …

Driving Democrats around is a good reason for trippin’. Wink

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32004 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is Dusable LSD an extension?

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please don't take this the wrong way, but I wasn't born yet!

^^^^^^
No issues. I was working a factory job then at Argo Corn Products at the time.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Is Dusable LSD an extension?

LSD = Lake Shore Drive. Not an extension, just given an extra name.
This “DuSable” bullshit was brought to us by that dwarf lightfoot.
“We must honor the Blacks that did great things for the country, fuck that honkey Christopher Columbus, take his fake history statue down!”

The Drive was reconfigured back in the 90’s to allow for a quicker commute.
Before, it split around Soldier Field, with a large and mostly unused railroad system just west of the Drive, south of Roosevelt ave.
Even now, once you make that turn heading north, you’re staring right into Grant Park, which back in ‘68 was ground zero for the protests.