SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Shapiro having fun with it. Big Grin

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Best thread title ever. LOL

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The border segment is priceless!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Priceless Big Grin

You just know these morons HATE people like Shapiro being 1000 times more politically astute than they are and rubbing their cringe in their faces.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15574 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ben has really hit his stride lately. Used to be, he was more reserved and polite, even when he was skewering people, but these days, he's funnier and more caustic. It's entertaining.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
What were the Dems thinking, knowing that Senile Joe was in *that* state of health, by picking this woman?

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I thought Tulsi, crucified the devil and we'd never hear he name again, but she checked off all other boxes and the Dems resurrected her from the grave. Very good compilation by Ben.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Excellent Shapiro and reinforces my embarrassment that she's my vice president.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Excellent Shapiro and reinforces my embarrassment that she's my vice president.

She is "a" vice president - not "my" vice president

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
This woman as well as her boss, are oxygen thieves.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
220 million Americans (two thirds of the country's population) have died from COVID? And I don't believe ports only operate 8-5 five days a week. 81 million people (actually 74-76 million that weren't fraudulent, which is bad enough) voted for these idiots?

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
81 million people (actually 74-76 million that weren't fraudulent, which is bad enough) voted for these idiots?

Think about how stupid the average person is, then think about the fact that half the people are stupider than that.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Sorry boss (Para) when I saw she was in all the videos I couldn’t even bare to watch it. Apologies once again.

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Kerist, I kouldn't watch that klown longer than 5 minutes.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
That was an excellent vid by Ben. She is completely inept and incapable of coherent and intelligent thought and speech. A total disgrace to the office and our country. A product of a process which installed the occupants in our government. We must not allow this sham to ever be put upon our country again.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Compared to Biden and the rest of his staff, she seemed pretty normal. Frightening isn't it?!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
She’s in so far over her skis, I think even she knows she’s toast. Her only shot at President is if two scoops shits the bed and departs this earth. She’s a complete disaster with the likability of a genital wart.

Posts: 2956 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
The most disturbing thing she said is, "Don't start talking like a Republication" (found at the 3:35 mark in the video)

For a sitting VP who represents everyone, this is unacceptable. Further, leaders should not divide people any more than they already are.

So much for the administration that was going to unite the country.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10923 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Ben has really hit his stride lately. Used to be, he was more reserved and polite, even when he was skewering people, but these days, he's funnier and more caustic. It's entertaining.
A friend and I were discussing this very thing recently and I suggested, although Shapiro would probably deny it, that he watched Trump for four plus years eviscerate the media and some of his enemies and gain popularity and support for doing it, so he somewhat adapted his delivery and debate approach. Regardless how or why he evolved, his current blunt and at time unmerciful approach to dealing with current events has improved his appeal quite a bit and broadened his audience.

And my favorite from that video is unquestionably Tulsi absolutely destroying that affirmative action nitwit.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Further, leaders should not divide people any more than they already are.
Actually, real leaders would find ways to eliminate or mitigate the divisions that separate us. No one in this administration, including the military generals, is a leader on any level.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post