SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It’s clear to me that the same cabal of Communists that controlled Biden for 3.5 years are now controlling Kamala. One of her new proposals you’ll hear tonight is that she wants to jack up the corporate tax rate.

Lets see…price controls so there’s food shortages

Raise corporate tax rate so there’s mass layoffs

It’s all intentional, it has to be.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

I know it was posted but wow what an image. I've seen more people at a strip club.

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24231 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
It’s clear to me that the same cabal of Communists that controlled Biden for 3.5 years are now controlling Kamala. One of her new proposals you’ll hear tonight is that she wants to jack up the corporate tax rate.

Lets see…price controls so there’s food shortages

Raise corporate tax rate so there’s mass layoffs

It’s all intentional, it has to be.

The Chinese are behind a lot of this. They buy politicians with lots of money and then the politicians do their bidding. The Turtle is one such player, whose family was set up with a very lucrative freight transport deal with the Chinese decades ago. The Biden Crime Family is deep into this with something like $30 million from these kinds of deals. Ditto the Clintons. Russia is also involved, but it looks like the Chinese have been strongly pursuing a long term strategy of destroying us from within and of buying enough influence in DC to eventually dethrone the USA.

The CCP enrolls big money investors and corporations with the lure of profits, and then the CCP imposes policies on them (such as censoring content).

Add in some other players like Soros and Klaus Schwab with their own agendas but using similar methods.

Yes, the destruction is very intentional.

Check out this podcast and/or book:

Jack Carr Channel, Aug 7, 2024 with Peter Schweizer
https://podcasts.apple.com/us/...4875?i=1000664576957

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0063...c_wl_lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Posts: 9726 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^*. Wow. How many people were in the audience, 3?

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5794 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just watched an absolute lie of a campaign ad for Harris spouting off about how she has controlled our border with tough legislation and plans to go after fentanyl traffic there. And hire more Border Patrol agents. Oh, and Shes a "tough prosecutor" too.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16379 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Dems and the media (sorry if I repeat myself) continually call Trump a liar. We know he exaggerates and is bombastic. I would argue that does not make him a liar.
The thing about Dems like Kamalamadingdong and Hillary is: everything they say is the OPPOSITE of the truth.

Posts: 18351 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:

This absolutely warms the cockles of my heart!!!

Posts: 4778 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump just announced that kamala has chickened out of the September 4 debate on Fox. I'm beginning to believe the drunk theory.

Posts: 797 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:
quote:

This absolutely warms the cockles of my heart!!!

It’s…
It’s…
It’s…

INSURRECTION!

Arrest those revolting pee-ons.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32002 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4999 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigless in
Indiana
Picture of IndianaBoy
posted Hide Post
Apparently Kamala has backed out of the Sept 4th debate with Trump hosted by Fox News.

Apparently, Fox News refused to give her the questions in advance.

This is just a few days after the media was shrieking about Trump being afraid to debate. He had a debate scheduled with Biden, Biden dropped out, but for some reason they expected him to still be there without new negotiations even though the dems literally swapped candidates.

Posts: 14156 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like opinions on this. First debate between Trump and Harris. Trump brings a cooler with a six pack of Bud Light. He takes two out and gives on to Harris and says something like, let's make this a friendly debate over a couple of beers.

1. Trump takes the high road by drinking Bud Light.
2. If Harris doesn't drink it, she is dissing Bud Light
3. If Harris is in fact a drunk like rumored, I would suspect she would pound that first one and go for a second.

Thoughts?

Posts: 797 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Well there's usually rules about "props", and Trump doesn't drink, sooo... Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6367 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, I forgot about Trump not drinking.

posted Hide Post
From what is filtering out from the other side, Kamala is going to double down on the bunker strategy until Trump is sentenced to prison in September. I personally think that Merchan actually will go forward with remanding Trump to immediate custody. Then, the left will use the conviction to refuse certification when Trump wins.

Posts: 774 | Location: FL | Registered: July 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was unsure where to post this. Pertains to several topics.
I watched the speech by AOC at the DNC and was struck by her delivery. Of course I did not agree with ANY of the content. She is a good speaker and reminds me of Fidel Castro.

Posts: 17481 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Was unsure where to post this. Pertains to several topics.
I watched the speech by AOC at the DNC and was struck by her delivery. Of course I did not agree with ANY of the content. She is a good speaker and reminds me of Fidel Castro.

She is being groomed.

Posts: 5748 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
^^^ It's simultaneously possible to be articulate in the delivery and stupid in the content. Put another way, intelligence and education don't always add up to wisdom.

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post