SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 60
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kackling Kamala's Kunty Kringe Krisis Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Was unsure where to post this. Pertains to several topics.
I watched the speech by AOC at the DNC and was struck by her delivery. Of course I did not agree with ANY of the content. She is a good speaker and reminds me of Fidel Castro.

Well, they are both Latin Communists.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8522 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^
Honestly, Cortez looks ridiculous to me bouncing around while she speaks. She no doubt thinks she looks dynamic, but comes off more manic instead.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15790 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HKAngusKL:
From what is filtering out from the other side, Kamala is going to double down on the bunker strategy until Trump is sentenced to prison in September. I personally think that Merchan actually will go forward with remanding Trump to immediate custody. Then, the left will use the conviction to refuse certification when Trump wins.

If they put Trump in prison even for a day or a week, they’ve made him into an instant martyr and it will cause our side to turn out even more massively.

Posts: 34536 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Was unsure where to post this. Pertains to several topics.
I watched the speech by AOC at the DNC and was struck by her delivery. Of course I did not agree with ANY of the content. She is a good speaker and reminds me of Fidel Castro.

Yes, she spoke for 6 minutes and captivated the audience like none other.

It's fun to say she should go back to bar-tending, but she should not be underestimated. She will be a formidable opponent one day.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24577 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
No one noted that the Key Note Speaker FJB went on at close to midnight.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^
Honestly, Cortez looks ridiculous to me bouncing around while she speaks. She no doubt thinks she looks dynamic, but comes off more manic instead.

Exactly!

Q

Posts: 27511 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
^^^ It's simultaneously possible to be articulate in the delivery and stupid in the content. Put another way, intelligence and education don't always add up to wisdom.

Well, intelligence, morals/ethics, and charisma/speaking skills are separate attributes. bill clinton had great charisma, but the morals of an alley cat.

Of course aoc is a moron, but I thought she gave a good speech. At least, it was a LOT better than anything harris has ever done. Heck, she is even more watchable than the hildabeast (she is like fingernails on a chalkboard).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21921 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
hildabeast (she is like fingernails on a chalkboard).

"I don't feel no ways tired." Roll Eyes

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39224 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Can anyone post a link to the Dems presidential platform?

I can only find the Biden/Harris platform. Hers is very different

Found it.

https://democrats.org/news/dnc...s-to-finish-the-job/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: downtownv,

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...050018905#1050018905

Posts: 8671 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hahaha, that made me laugh a little too hard.

https://x.com/breeadail/status/1826053508140830961

For those who don't know, the guy in the red hat is a reference to Matt Walsh's new movie "Am I Racist?" Actually, for all I know, that really was Matt Walsh, which would be an absolutely epic troll if it was.

ETA: Apparently it really is Matt Walsh. Amazing.

I'm loving this.

https://x.com/BethDavidson17/s.../1826039237365608476

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ummm, wow.

https://x.com/DefiantLs/status/1826337842190258472

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30896 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
AOC is a naive and willing puppet.

Think Palpatine and Anakin and Luke.

Both young, angry and idealists, driven by fear.

Willing puppets.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44457 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
The best trolling is really hard to distinguish from abject stupidity.

Posts: 17618 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
^^^^. He is exactly the type of voter that will vote for her.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20388 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Is anyone watching or following the DNC? MSM seems to not be overflowing with positive info.

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/q2UvJvYJfOA?si=6lS3zLzhMyHlg4gT

I’ll post later with some behind the scenes stuff and what happened on the street.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8522 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Ummm, wow.

They live among us.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The guy is trolling them. Listen to what he says.

Posts: 109045 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

So the mask didn't sell his spiel?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8543 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Wait, rationing leads to equity. He's sure about that........

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post