SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China?
Page 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 193
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China? Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh don't forget a fertilizer shortage

I don't believe it. There's too much bullshit flying around as it is! ;D

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6897 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, hang on. Let's wait for the Goddamned predictions of disaster and shortages and how everything is going to get worse.

Come on. Let's hear it.

Posts: 109096 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling. Forty years of darkness. Earthquakes. Volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together... Mass hysteria!

Posts: 33069 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Good, that's a start.

On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I wasn't sure where to post this but here seems right.

A song sort of popular in the eighties post punk era.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well speaking in the same vein as dogs and cats living together, we just finished lightering a crude oil tanker, and half of the officers onboard are Ukrainian and the other half are Russian. Needless to say, conditions were a bit tense onboard. Many of the Ukrainians want to disembark at the next port in Philadelphia in order to fly home, but so far their company is trying to forbid it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30931 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shifferbrains:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8dQQgv-nVUY" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

What a fool....he even laid-out his life story full of questionable decisions.

These guys are so far off the deep-end, that they're perpendicular to any direction of the normal swing of the pendulum. Get one ounce of information and tie it together into an elaborate story.

Posts: 15070 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Ammunition supplies will dry up. The Russians need what they would have exported to us and the US manufacturers will be supplying the Ukrainians. Same for primers, powder, and bullets.

Posts: 11662 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well speaking in the same vein as dogs and cats living together, we just finished lightering a crude oil tanker, and half of the officers onboard are Ukrainian and the other half are Russian. Needless to say, conditions were a bit tense onboard.

Normally I'd suggest drawing a line down the middle of the ship, and just having the Ukrainians stay on one side and the Russians on the other, but now I suspect the Russian sailors would just end up on the Ukrainian side at some point...

Posts: 33069 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
OK, fertilizer. Good. What else? What else can you guys tell us is going to get bad or be in short supply or what the fuck ever?

Come on, don't be shy. I love that shit so much, I can't get enough. Come on, step up. Tell us all about the gloom and doom and how everything's going to get worse. You guys can't wait and see what happens, you have to predict this shit, so, have it. Go ahead.

Matter of fact, let's just put a halt to this thread until we get plenty of these predictions of disaster-to-come.

Go ahead, guys. Dump that shit on this page. Everyone wants to see it.

Sorry about that...literally was posting as you were probably typing....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Ammunition supplies will dry up. The Russians need what they would have exported to us and the US manufacturers will be supplying the Ukrainians. Same for primers, powder, and bullets.
Good, good.

No bread, no beer, no ammo.

How 'bout pussy? No pussy for a while?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
The Blues Brothers - Jake's Excuses

https://youtu.be/JFvujknrBuE

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13493 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Sleepy joe gets a arabic war name, Beau Jadeen and elected to a 2nd term..aint that some shit?

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Let’s not forget the locusts with human faces and scorpion stings, and the horses with lion heads.
Not that my opinion matters, and I get discouraged at times like others, but the constant predictions about all the bad things that are going to happen really does get tedious.

Posts: 47701 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Good, good.

No bread, no beer, no ammo.

How 'bout pussy? No pussy for a while?

Got an email that there are many available Ukrainian Single women looking to move to America for citizenship, so Pussy might not be a problem, I have 5 on order....

Posts: 24302 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have 5 on order....

Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39265 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
quote:
I have 5 on order....

Big Grin

Well, yeah, you'll have to rest up on the weekend. No need for seven.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16641 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen Burma Shave on the store shelves in ages. Oh, yeah, and canned cat food? Supply has been really spotty lately - cat's starting to get miffed about eating the turkey or mixed grill again.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I hope I've made myself clear. This goes for any thread in this forum. Think carefully before you post negative predictions. You could be wrong, and then all you've done is bring people down.

Let events speak for themselves, please.

The thread can proceed.

Picture of 08 Cayenne
posted Hide Post
Similar situation with me at work. There are several trucking companies owned by Ukraines and Russia locally, US owned trucking companies. They hire drivers from their home country, most can't even speak English. I'm worried we could have a brawl.

quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Well speaking in the same vein as dogs and cats living together, we just finished lightering a crude oil tanker, and half of the officers onboard are Ukrainian and the other half are Russian. Needless to say, conditions were a bit tense onboard. Many of the Ukrainians want to disembark at the next port in Philadelphia in order to fly home, but so far their company is trying to forbid it.

Posts: 1593 | Location: Ohio | Registered: May 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post