SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China?
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 192
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is that idiot Biden gonna get us in a war with Russia or China? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]Perhaps you missed the whole "I need ammunition, not a ride" thing?[/QUOTE]

Just means he already has a ride

Posts: 1423 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
I'll bet Ukraine pres will run away if he has not already done so.
Perhaps you missed the whole "I need ammunition, not a ride" thing?
Just means he already has a ride
I'll just put the context back, shall I?

The point is he hasn't run away. He's so far shown no inclination to run away.

My guess is that if Kyiv become untenable he'll relocate to Lviv if that's possible. Otherwise: Yeah, then he may take advantage of the offer.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I apologize for being late to the party. Been trying to figure out how to pay for an increase in space rent, increase in gas, increase in food prices, and now my utility company asking for a 14.2 percent in utility charges. FJB and his house bitch.

Lindsey Graham: Shut the fuck up. Your words cause more harm than good. This shit is unnecessary. You sit back insulated from all this while regular folks have their lives destroyed in Ukraine.

Meanwhile, we all suffer.

This destabilization is the last we need and many Americans will suffer for the demented ice cream licker shenanigans.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No one knows where Z is. This is all a PR campaign. 2 years in and has 2 billion and a multi million dollar mansion on the Florida coast. I am sure he plans to go down with the ship.

I have been wondering what Putin will do to respond to the sanctions. By sending weapons, the west is extending the war, increasing the refugees. Refugees will put a strain on western governments as shortages and price spikes in food and fuel occur. He really doesn't have to do anything

Posts: 1423 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnn.com/europe/liv...8041016b60472351f411

Russia has fired a total of 600 missiles since its invasion of Ukraine began, a senior US defense official said Sunday, and it has committed approximately 95% of its amassed combat power inside Ukraine.

The US observed ongoing fighting in Kherson and Mykolaiv on Sunday and Russian forces are still trying to encircle Kyiv, Khakhiv, Chernihiv, and Mariupol, according to the official.

But the advances have been met with strong Ukrainian resistance, slowing the Russian assault.

Meanwhile, the massive Russian convoy north of Kyiv that spans some 40 miles of road remains stalled, but there is no update on how far it is from Kyiv. Late last week, it was approximately 16 miles (25 kilometers) from Kyiv's city center.

The skies above Kyiv remain contested, and both Ukrainians and Russians retain a significant majority of their air combat power.

Posts: 19663 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
No one knows where Z is.
*sigh*

quote:

Has President Zelensky fled to Poland? After claims by Russia, Ukraine's leader shares video from Kyiv office

Kyiv: As the Russian invasion of Ukraine continues, Russian officials on Friday suggested that President Volodymyr Zelensky had left the country and travelled to Poland. The claim however was refuted soon after, with the Ukrainian leader taking to social media with a video message.
The Ukraine Parliament had claimed that their President remained in the capital city, with Zelensky eventually uploading a video clip on Instagram to counter the rumours. He had also issued similar clarifications last week, sharing a video from the streets of Kyiv. "I am in Kyiv. I am working here. Nobody has escaped," he wrote in the caption.
Full article: Has President Zelensky fled to Poland? After claims by Russia, Ukraine's leader shares video from Kyiv office

The video, btw, clearly shows it was shot in his Kyiv office.

It amazes me how some people can make unsubstantiated assertions, then, when they're challenged on them with factual information, carry on with whatever their beliefs are, regardless of, y'know, the facts.

You're right about one thing, though, oldbill123: What Zelensky's doing is a PR campaign. But it's the PR campaign of a leader. He's staying there, bombs, missiles, assassination attempts, and all, to be in the same place as the people he's leading.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:

Or was it...

Probably used the same green screen soundstage they used for all those shots of actors pretending to be Russian soldiers...

Posts: 32656 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

Or was it...

Probably used the same green screen soundstage they used for all those shots of actors pretending to be Russian soldiers...

Those biolabs are equipped with the latest soundstages too, huh? Big Grin

Posts: 2330 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Never underestimate the Lizardfolk Illuminati, my friend. Their resources are vast, and besides, everyone knows they have access to alien technology.

Alien deepfakes, man. That's all that footage is. It proves nothing!

Posts: 32656 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
“ and it has committed approximately 95% of its amassed combat power inside Ukraine.”

What does that mean? Confused

Posts: 11176 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
“ and it has committed approximately 95% of its amassed combat power inside Ukraine.”

What does that mean? Confused

95% of the forces it had positioned on the Ukraine borders over the past months, for this invasion. Depending on who's reporting, somewhere between 150,000 and 200,000.

Somewhere around 1/5th of Russia's total active duty army, or about 1/10th to 1/15th of it's overall (including reserves) forces. Assuming the commonly reported total numbers are correct.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Yeah. They're reportedly moving a bunch more armor and personnel from the east--all the way over near the Sea of Japan.

Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 11176 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah. They're reportedly moving a bunch more armor and personnel from the east--all the way over near the Sea of Japan.

Reportedly that stuff's pretty dated.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Now the US is considering a ban on Russian oil imports; they’d damn sure better start siding leases to pump at home or the price hikes we’re seeing now will pale by comparison to what we’ll soon be seeing.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15693 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I heard the Germans are poised to bomb Pearl Harbor while the world is distracted by the smoking flag.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44063 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Now the US is considering a ban on Russian oil imports; they’d damn sure better start siding leases to pump at home or the price hikes we’re seeing now will pale by comparison to what we’ll soon be seeing.
From what I've been reading there are more than enough leases already. They're not using them because, at the current prices for oil, they're simply not worth it.

Dunno.

I've read only 3% of our oil is from Russia. So...?

Again: Dunno.

The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I heard the Germans are poised to bomb Pearl Harbor while the world is distracted by the smoking flag.

Again!!??

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14068 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
You dont say.. Big Grin

Posts: 17943 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
From what I've been reading there are more than enough leases already. They're not using them because, at the current prices for oil, they're simply not worth it.

Dunno.

I've read only 3% of our oil is from Russia. So...?
I read 10% from the russkies and now that guy in Washington is trying to broker oil deals with venizz wayla.. Big Grin
Again: Dunno.

Posts: 17943 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post